It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Do you think its real? The problem is that it seems so out there and it seems such a ridiculous notion that it is often discredited too quickly. I think it is true ever since I read about Dulce and saw the X-Files movie.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well im happy to believe the story behind this, but the footage looks a little dodgy. I can accept the grainyness but there is too much detail missing, it looks like these incubators are just floating in thin air, attatched to nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm sure the room is dark so they are probably attached to the wall. But why would they be doing it? Is it to breed a hybrid that will survive the alien invasion and colonization? That is a little to much X-Files but what if they are performing experiments like that? Mixing human and alien DNA.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
To be honest i dont really speculate on if's and why's in these matters, but as to a darkend room, well those incubators give off a fair bit of light by the looks of it, so you would see other things.
I'm getting the feeling of cgi here.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Could you please provide a link to the footage? Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by feygan
To be honest i dont really speculate on if's and why's in these matters, but as to a darkend room, well those incubators give off a fair bit of light by the looks of it, so you would see other things.
I'm getting the feeling of cgi here.

What is CGI?

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ooops sorry.
CGI=computer generated image

jra

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
any copies of the vid that arn't in a real media format? i can't stand that vid player. either that or a bunch of screen shots would be nice.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by feygan
Ooops sorry.
CGI=computer generated image

They don't look like they're bright enough to light up a room so not that much more could be seen.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Heres a realplayer link.
www.subversiveelement.com...

As for the brightness, yeah i dont expect them to light up the room, but they dont seem to give off any light whatso ever?

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
GOD I HATE REALPLAYER!!!!
I wish these things were in AVI format. That was useless. The quality was too low to be able to judge anything.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
OMG!!! It looks like an episode of the X Files. That footage is so fake, it's been professionally edited, professionally lighted and professionally shot.

I can save you alot of time, it's 100% fake.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The quality of the footage is so poor that you really can`t say. I think I`ll continue to sit on the fence on this

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
OMG!!! It looks like an episode of the X Files. That footage is so fake, it's been professionally edited, professionally lighted and professionally shot.

I can save you alot of time, it's 100% fake.

You don't know. You can't make wild accusations like that.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, do you believe that they are hiding aliens in Dulce?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well I can make statements like that Maynard because I am experienced in media production and I can tell when it's a professional job or not. Sorry to dash your hopes like, but I know what I'm talking about, I've been making short films for years.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I still think it is real.

[Edited on 20-7-2003 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
you might find this interesting a top level Dulce security officer speaks out on what he saw very interesting read

www.subversiveelement.com...

Graham

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't really want to argue with you Maynard, you can think what you want it's your God given right. But I know it's fake. sorry.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join