It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Errors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I just came on and got these errors on the main page, right at the bottom...

Warning: file(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 468

Warning: file(69.57.144.30...): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 468

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 468

Warning: file(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 469

Warning: file(69.57.144.30...): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 469

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 469

Warning: file(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 470

Warning: file(69.57.144.30...): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 470

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 470

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Apparently, there's currently a glitch with the "Who's On" feature....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
me too, the errors appear at the footer/index.php

[edit on 4-4-2005 by dacruz]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
How strange.

Was the suggestions/complaint submission link broken too?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
uh oh. on BTS index.php

this errors appears at the top:

Warning: file(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (is your IPV6 configuration correct? If this error happens all the time, try reconfiguring PHP using --disable-ipv6 option to configure) in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 125

Warning: file(www.sportztawk.com...): failed to open stream: Success in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 125

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/index.php on line 125

------
dacruz

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
How strange.

Was the suggestions/complaint submission link broken too?

True

I sended it over the "suggestions" window!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Same here when i go on BTS where the news is at the top it says the exact thing you put into your first post..

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No need for panic. The "code monkeys" are busy working on more cool features, and this sometimes causes errors when the coding changes aren't fully implemented yet. Just be patient and everything will return to normal shortly. Of course if you have a real problem, such as you can't post to or read some of the threads, the let the staff know by using the comments feature.

Code monkeys. (What you thought SkepticOverlord maitained all this code by himself? )

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
No need for panic. The "code monkeys" are busy working on more cool features, and this sometimes causes errors when the coding changes aren't fully implemented yet. Just be patient and everything will return to normal shortly. Of course if you have a real problem, such as you can't post to or read some of the threads, the let the staff know by using the comments feature.

Code monkeys. (What you thought SkepticOverlord maitained all this code by himself? )

Normal ....man I rather like monkeys running amuk myself. HEHE seriously though... what other modifications may cause some errors... I would venture to guess that if the idea that a problem may occur, it would be simpler for a post in this forum to ease the flow of questions...While true there is a suggestion and complaint box , I still find myself sometimes in just a questioning state , like hey anyone else see this posting what I have.
Mainly I guess because I just want to make sure the code grimlins have not invaded my computer and have started tearing things up.

new topics

top topics

join