It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope's "Secret Cardinal"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Seems Its Possible that Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger May Not be the "False Prophet" as Many Of Us think! The Pope Said Before He Died Hes Got a "Secret Cardinal" Unkown to the Rest Of the World.....This Could Be 1 Of 2 Possibilities:

1. Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger is the Next Pope and the Secret One "The One The Pope Keeping Hidden" Will Be Peter the Roman

2. Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger is the Fale Prophet and The Secret Cardinal Will Be The Antichrist Seeing is How the Antichrist Must Remain Hidden Until God's Chosen People are Called Home In the Rapture

Either Way I think Its a Lose Lose Situation!

Also They Were Discussing on News Shows this Morning that This Peope Will Likely Be in His 70's and Not have a Very Long Reign....Just Like It says For Pope #111

But then again As it says in the Bible No One knows when the End Will Come But With the Pope Dying we are that Much Closer

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Rocky003]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The secret Cardinal is supposedly someone whose life is in danger if his identity is known in his homeland. That leads the world to believe it could be someone in China, North Korea, The Middle East, etc.

If I had to guess, I'd hold with those who believe the next Pope will be different from the one before. Latin America has a HUGE number of Catholics, so he will likely be a figure from South America. I doubt seriously the world is ready for a North American Pope, but from the South... that's a different story.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
where did the pope say this??? i mean...............can you give us the links to where you got this information from????

angie

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I Cannot Give Info, It Was on the "Today Show" Mattt Lauer was Talking to another Archbishop and Were Discussing it

Also Was On Fox News abot....If you Keep Watching Im Sure Youll Hear about it!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well if you cannot cite where it came from other than a small coversation on a morning TV show then it cannot be that big a deal. Matt Lauer interviewing while Katie Couric and Al Roker cook up some new dish is not my idea of a good news source. maybe that's just me.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Pope's secret cardinal yet to be revealed
For the moment 117 cardinals are eligible to vote in a conclave to elect Pope John Paul II's successor, but the number could actually be 118.

When the pope created new cardinals in 2003, he said he was keeping one name secret, or in pectore--meaning "in the breast."

The formula has been used when a pope wants to name a cardinal in a country where the church is oppressed, leading to speculation that it could be a prelate from China, where only a state-sanctioned church is recognized.

Pope John Paul II's faithful secretary, Archbishop Stanislaw Dziwisz, has also been mentioned as the possible secret cardinal.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

He did in fact mention a secret cardinal, but from what I heard he made no mention of him in his will. I'm not sure if this individual is supposed to remain a secret, but it appears that way for now.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Alright so the pope has a secret cardinal but are we every going to find out who it is or is it to remain a mystery forever?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
"Today" is a reliable news source and Lauer has been in Rome since the Popes passing reporting each and every aspect of the time line from past to present including who may be a good candidate for Pope with the Archbishop.

I didnt hear the part about the Secret Cardinal but theres secrets everywhere and the question of if an American Pope being elected will happen that was also shot down by the Archbishop. Among others, there will never be a Pope from the US as long as we are a leading superpower.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Why do people ''assume'' that a Pope will be the Antichrist.....?

A False prophet yes!

The Antichrist in greek is ANTI-Hristos......which translates in place of........
Also the Antichrist will indeed imitate Jesus Christ.......

Quote///Rocky0032. Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger is the Fale Prophet and The Secret Cardinal Will Be The Antichrist Seeing is How the Antichrist Must Remain Hidden Until God's Chosen People are Called Home In the Rapture

There is no way that the world made up of MANY religions will accept the teachings of the Pope knowing it is teachings of Christianity ........Unless of course the Pope denounces that Christ is the way to the truth........and makes himself King of all the people....which I do not see happening.....

The Antichrist will do exactly the opposite(Anti) of what Christ did.......he will imitate Jesus Christ on a false pretense and do what people want in a wordly manner........just to be accepted on earth .......he will give anyone what they want as long as they accept him as a KING of all the world..
He will not shy away from working FALSE miracles........people run to miracles.......
Sorry for going of the subject ...
helen......
Secret Cardinal I dont know.......
I actually hope that the next Pope(Father) that is selected will bring back the early Apostolic church with all it's teachings.....With the head of the Church being Jesus Christ....(there is one cardinal that does fit the role of eastern Christianity becoming catholic(Universal).......
Glory be to God...
helen....

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAConrad0825
Well if you cannot cite where it came from other than a small coversation on a morning TV show then it cannot be that big a deal. Matt Lauer interviewing while Katie Couric and Al Roker cook up some new dish is not my idea of a good news source. maybe that's just me.

I just love attitudes like this. Just brimming with pesimism. With you the glass is always half empty. Me, I see half full.

This is a forum, a place for debate. If someone doesnot quote half a dozen news sources, then it's not good enough for you. Right?

Learn to read between the lines.

BTW Not saying anything about the other two, but I do think Matt is a respectable journalist.

top topics

join