It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Minuteman Project Reports First Group of Illegal Immigrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wish these courageous people well. Whatever they can do to stop the leak of illegals in this country is a step in the right direction.
What is wrong with a country that can give health care to illegals but not its citizens? Not to mention education and housing.
We taxpayers can only take so much

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drogo
well it has started then. good job. only problem as stated earlyer what to do with the illigal immagrants. we have our fair share of them in canada as well, you send them home but they just try again. in another thread it was brought up to imprison them in alaska. interesting idea but why should we pay for their stay? that is the problem a lot of cash is spent in dealing with illigal immagrants. even sending them home so they can just try again costs. personaly i don't like the idea of killing them but what can we do to stop them?

Employers could stop hiring them. *looks at Wal-Mart* Why do they want to come here?

Originally posted by Jehosephat
Of course Bush doesn't want to close the borders, Mexico's illegal immagrents are the only source of cheap laber in the US. It is the Blue collar middle-class americans that want it closed.
I actaully talked to an employeer that did hire what he later found out to be an Illegal immagrent. After about 4 moths there was a buracracy snag and they needed a copy of his Social Security card. Instead of trying to get one he decided to quit.

Yes, Great! Stop them from crossing the border. But, why not also stop employers from hiring them?

I love the pics, too!

Team America....F*** YEAH!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
On Lou Dobbs it was stated that in Tuscon it cost the taxpayers 77 million for prison costs to house illegals that comitted crimes in america for just one year. In LA it was 88 million. They are bleeding this country dry. Enforce the laws on the books for illegal immigration and enforce the border.

<< 1   >>

join