It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women rule?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I watched the September 11 memorial service and I remember seeing Bush's wife with this grin on her face and thinking how inappropriate. Now with the Popes death she had that same smile, there is just something about that smile. It makes me wonder if she isnt the Satanist (mabee the third anti-Christ) and mabee she is the one behind Bush. (I think it is obvious there is someone running Bush). Thinking futher on it if the September 11 was organised by USA government is it possible, since Bush lacks brains, that it was his wife who organised it and that Bush is blissfully unaware. What are your thoughts?
(Please excuse my spelling)

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
By what I heard, the Bush women don't have much power in their family....sorry....

and well, I remember a little deal that she and the daughters did during the convention, they all just gave me the impression of "dumb blondes" really.....I just don't think she is smart enough to be pulling the strings.....
now Chaney's a different story, he obviously has had the power for a pretty long time, and has become quite good at using it....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
It makes me wonder if she isnt the Satanist (mabee the third anti-Christ) and mabee she is the one behind Bush.

Nah, its just her putting on a nice face (trying to keep it together) because she knows she is being filmed. They are probably told to do that...try to keep smiling.. no matter what.

She can't be the anti-Christ. Doesn't make sense and plus we can't have two anti-christs. Prince Charles is it.

April 8th - Pope funeral, Prince Charles wedding, Eclipse

Prince Charles.... The World Savior

Nostradamus Century 3, Quatrain 34

When the eclipse of the Sun will then be,
The monster will be seen in plain daylight:
Quite otherwise will one interpret it,
High price unguarded: none will have provided for it.

Let the monster be married..

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66. Prince Charles is it.

And, what's more, he (Prince Charles) is a reptillian shape-shifter isn't he?? WOW!! Case closed - we are all going to die......

(Apologies: the medication is wearing off)....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlfredENewman

And, what's more, he (Prince Charles) is a reptillian shape-shifter isn't he?? WOW!! Case closed - we are all going to die......

(Apologies: the medication is wearing off)....

lol, reptillian shape-shifter.. this situation keeps getting worse.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66lol, reptillian shape-shifter.. this situation keeps getting worse.

It's true I tell you!! It's on the Internet, so, QED, it must be!!
(The medicaion has yet to kick in, my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek!!
)

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Laura Bush is your typical Stepford Wife. The "STFU and bake some cookies" type. The Prozac with breakfast lunch and dinner type. The surgically enhanced perma-smile type.

new topics

top topics

join