It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea: 'most-serious' nuclear threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Is this more propaganda developed to create more tension in the upper parallel? I have seen much of this new rising of the Korean Northern threat, what happened? North Koreans are not exactly the nicest people, and will use anything they can to stir up trouble. But who here truly believes the North will actually go beyond threats?

Don't forget, if the US does engage the north this may be the actual start of WW3...

Link

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thats a good point when you are bringing will they go beyond threats. In the last few months I have been going over some documents dealing with intel reports of what north korea had back in the early 90's. As to if they will launch that is another really good question. It is not really nessarry to launch against any other country if north korea wanted to be effective at making there point all they would have to do is come into any country with a suit case nuke and press the magic button. From what I have looked at so far the missle tech was there in at least back as far as 1993 and up. More over the technolgy has gotten alot better sense then and the north recently was found to have been selling some of the older missle parts for the fact they wanted some of the newest missle parts from japan. This started taking place back in 1999. As to if it is propaganda this is another good question. If am to belive that the line between the truth and fiction is never really decided then I have to take that also into concideration. However. I have watched some of what has been coming out and what is getting ready to get relesed about 9-11 goverment proir knowledge as well as drug running but the United States and the Saudi Royal Familys being invovled as well. Each Country On the brink of economic fallout and poverty threw the roof with more and more people distrusting goverment I would have to say that in order for justification with war with north korea, or iran. The will have to be a incident in the countrys that will be involved in that war. Say for instance a war with iran or north korea. If a nuclear incident were to take place in the united states it is more than likly the people would to many things right off the start.

1. Someone make it go away.
2. Who did tell me media.
3. let's go kill them and try to get back to a sense of what is refured to as normal. lol

I rather like the last one being that I heard alot of that after the 9-11 incident as if it would ever be the same. Needless to say I dont belive that the people will anywhere will get behind another idea of another war without just cause. If that means that somthing has to blow up before that takes place for justification for war. It never stopped anyone goverment in the past and I am not going to rule it out this time either. I have looked over Iran's Documents as far as what they have and what they dont have from some of the IAEA Documents as well as others. As of 2003 they have the ablity to make them within 24 months as of today.
Does this mean they can this is also a good question. With the need as far as man power and the materials being refined the most nuclear material that could be produced as of now from just iran's plants is about 2 bombs tops. North Korea on the other hand is a different story. As of now the news is saying they have about 5 or so. Who ever put out that idea needs to have there head examined. As of now It has to be from the documents I have seen well over 100 so far. And as for the delivery systems. The older ones could reach japan in 1995. As for today the Alaska in the United States can now be hit. What will provoke them to lauch.
A few things.
1. A imposed Blockade by any nation.
2. Threats of comming war with there state.
as well as a few others.
I Would belive by now that the Uk goverment got a warning by north korea by blair's most recent speach. It will be intersting to see what develops time will tell.

Falcon

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by falcon]

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by falcon]

new topics

join