It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK UFO Petition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
By the looks of things this petition has not made the attention it needs on the ATS board. Please Sign
UK UFO Petition .
If everyone that comes to ATS signs this then the guy who is presenting it will have a greater number of signitures. If you have an ATS e-mail address then be sure to use it when you sign. So what you waiting for go on sign it it won't take long

Thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hi Clive/List,

Your support is much appreciated, the petition is coming along ok and I am determined to make it happen. Any help ATS members can provide would be much appreciated.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by SteveW]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It would be great if anyone who can gives their support to the petition, so if you have n`t done so already please make it your next stop. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
there you go guys no 862 just hope it helps

Graham

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
No 991....

hope that helps ill send the link to some friends
also

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

i'll send it on to my friends too. lets hope they don't ignore this.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks everyone and thanks for the boost Cassini..

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well we get new members all the time and I think this deserves the attention of those interested who might not have seen it before.....go sign people...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I still don't think it would change any minds in the stupid effing UK government, but I support this fully, none the less.

I signed it last time you posted, but I can't see my name there. Are they automatically added, or do you vet them? I guess my text was too boring.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have signed it! Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The Harley-Davidson contingent has signed...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"I still don't think it would change any minds in the stupid effing UK government, but I support this fully, none the less.

I signed it last time you posted, but I can't see my name there. Are they automatically added, or do you vet them? I guess my text was too boring."

It may or may not change anything but you have to try don`t ya. No need to sign it more than once, its really because people are to lazy to look properly through everything the forum has to offer that I re-post it, that and Clive is n`t always around to get people to do it.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I wasn't meaning to be negative! I was only making remarks about the UK government.

I fully support this. I only realy replied because I have signed this already and could not find my signature on the list.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I signed it last time you posted, but I can't see my name there. Are they automatically added, or do you vet them? I guess my text was too boring.

The signatures are automatically added. There is no vetting apart from where there are multiple entries for one email and also if the signature is abusive where in good spirit of the petition, I would have to delete them.

The petition has massed over 200 signatures to date and needs some more support so please take 1 minute to pop over and sign please

Steve Watkins
UK UFO Petition
www.alienexistence.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Good stuff, you've got my sig.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am slightly dubious about signing the partition. I certainly believe in the course but from the governments point of view this could be helping them out.... like here�s a list of names that all believe in UFO's and want the subject publicly addressed.... could turn it to some what of a government hit list.

Or is it just me being paranoid?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'll send this link to all my friends though i don't think the petition will change anything.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Just "signed up"!!

I hope there is some response to this from UK government - as a tax payer, I feel I have a vested interest in knowing what's happening in our air space!!

Good luck with the petition!!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You've got my vote - signed today.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
While not a UK resident myself, I wish you luck in this project. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say, and you will never know unless someone asks. The worst that could happen is getting more murky responses or none at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join