It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there was no Hitler, would you still have been born?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Before I begin, let me just state Im not glorifying Hitler, Im just using him as an example.
To all the people under 60, I am just wondering that of all the events that lead to you being born, that none of it would have been possible without Hitler. Because of the powerful influence he had of the world that he was able to affect every single event that happened around the world in such a short time. Just think, would your parents still have met without Hitler? All the causes and effects leading up to your birth would have all been influenced by Hitler. No matter how small or detailed the event, without just one of these events not occuring up to your birth, you would not have been born. Of all the events that led up to your birth, at least one if not several would have been caused by Hitler in some shape or form. Without Hitler's presence in shaping all events, maybe you would never have been born at all. Its interesting to think.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This post is silly. Not because it refers to Hitler but because you post a senseless rhetorical question that is for all intensive purposes is pointless. If there was no Mr.T would I have been born? Who knows. Who cares.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm quite positive that it wasn't Hitler who brought my parents together in a night of passion that led to the birth of me.. :shk::shk::shk:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Probably not. Both my parents met here in NY after escaping Yugoslavia. If there was no Hitler it might not have turned communist and my parents would never have left.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Probably not...my mom was Hungarian, so....at lot of Hungarians were sent to those camps...

EDIT: Cpr, if you start calling me the reincarnation of Hitler again...I will hurt you

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Don't discount this so soon. My Grandmother(Brit) was a war bride. Without WW2 my mother never would have been born. And you know what they say," Children are hereditory. If your parents didn't have kids, chances are you won't either".

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
Probably not...my mom was Hungarian, so....at lot of Hungarians were sent to those camps...

EDIT: Cpr, if you start calling me the reincarnation of Hitler again...I will hurt you

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Reikuro]

you're not as evil as him... lets call you Lil' Saddam

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Its not "probably not" its "defnitely not". Especially if your parents are from Europe, there is absolutley no way your parents would have met. All the events that led to them meeting, the majority of those events were influenced by Hitler.

And Simulacra - how can you compare Mr T to Hitler? Mr T would have influenced maybe a few hundred people not being born - whereas Hitler, the whole world, except for a few primitive societies.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well I sure as hell wouldn't be here in the States if it weren't for Hitler

Thank You Hitler For scaring my Grandmother out of France
I could not bear the fact that I could have been born in France!!!!!!!

[edit on 02/03/05 by Grey Fox]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by croatianguy
Its not "probably not" its "defnitely not". Especially if your parents are from Europe, there is absolutley no way your parents would have met. All the events that led to them meeting, the majority of those events were influenced by Hitler.

Actually its possible they could have met. Both are from the islands near Zadar. They could have met there and possibly have had me.

Edit: oh and uh nice avater my fellow countryman

[edit on 4/5/2005 by Croat56]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Another Question: How may births did Hitler prevent?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, my mom was from Hungary (not an Island...) and her parents took her and left because of the Revolution...(did Hitler cause that?)

And my dads side....well thats the confusing side...German, Sweedish, Polish, and I guess a tiny bit of French -shrugs-

Man, what is it with you people and hating France? I really dont get it....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Another Question: How may births did Hitler prevent?

A couple Dozen, But what makes you really think is out of all the millions of births that were prevented it could be possible that one of them would have been another Einstien and could have come up with the cure for aids or some thing of that matter. Only way to find out is go back in time and kill him and see what happens.

top topics

join