It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has WWIII already begun...? And is it the forces of globalization vs. militant Islam...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Siroos chill out. Can't you see that SoS is just theorizing? If people don't describe the way they see things going, how can we ever discuss the issues?

Islamists bear some responsibility for anti-Islam feelings since they are not doing anything to hunt and kill Osama. Since Osama is making a bad name for Islam, why don't the millions of Muslims get off their arses and go kill him so as to restore the message of Islam to one of peace? Every day they allow Osama to live will bring more problems for them in the future.

Your statement about the US Navy is painfully wrong. I'd be curious to know what books you have read on the subject of naval warfare. I'm sure there are others here who can teach you about aircraft carriers and how effectively they project force.

What you are saying about women in Iran is true in SPITE of Islamic beliefs, not because of them. Iran westernized massively under the American-propped Shah. The giddy rush toward freedom provided fuel for the religious backlash which the older generation wanted. The young Iranians were clamped down upon, hard.

There is a religious war happening now. The Seed of Ishmael (Muslims) are competing with their fellow semites the Jews (Seed of Isaac) for a single birthright and scrap of land that only one of them can possess. That is why Iran will suffer, if any reason, because they could have stayed with the west and become secular and powerful like Israel is. They chose their religious path. It makes little difference because if they'd chosen the Western path, they'd become corrupt like the Zionists are. In the end, there's no way either Israel or Iran will exist for long before nukes will fall on them. Simple statistical math tells us that it must happen eventually because there is too much incentive for the other person to strike first. It's a zero-sum game.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Your belligerence is typical of those you defend and so are your lies and twisting of the facts.

Iran if far from being peaceful - they fund the Islamic Jihad and Hizbullah, who are terrorist organizations that target civilians, they have been involved in massive counterfit of US currency, torture, murder and rape of a Canadian/Iranian Journalist, suspected development of nuclear weapons and the purchase of cruise missles that can deliver nuclear payload while developing missles as well (shehab 4). Many Iranian officials who have defected to the WEST have spoken of the nuclear ambitions of the Mullahs in Iran.

All and all I think Iran is headed for a beating.

Your asinine suggestion that zionists rule the US is lame. Israel as you said is a tiny country and, if anything, is a servant of the US. You are just upset at Israel since Israel is a pain in the rump of those Islamic scum you defend. It was able to build a powerful developed country from nothing. All the greatness and vastness of the great Arab and Islamic world weren't able to stop this or push courageous people of Israel into the sea. The Jewish land in the heart of the Islamic world is a slap in the face to Islamic pride since it a daily reminder that Jews are not inferior to Muslims and Arabs as Muslims and Arabs are taught on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
There is a religious war happening now. The Seed of Ishmael (Muslims) are competing with their fellow semites the Jews (Seed of Isaac) for a single birthright and scrap of land that only one of them can possess. That is why Iran will suffer, if any reason, because they could have stayed with the west and become secular and powerful like Israel is. They chose their religious path. It makes little difference because if they'd chosen the Western path, they'd become corrupt like the Zionists are. In the end, there's no way either Israel or Iran will exist for long before nukes will fall on them. Simple statistical math tells us that it must happen eventually because there is too much incentive for the other person to strike first. It's a zero-sum game.
[edit on 29-4-2005 by smallpeeps]

Hate me if you want but I agree with many of siroos'points.

I do agree with your point above though that this is a zero-sum-game.

Iran, nor Israel can not exist like this , but what will the worlds reaction to this explosion be. Will the world sit by and watch as we (USA) try to turn the middle east into one giant radioactive mirror?

If Iran was Smart, they would already have nukes pointed at Iraq, and Afghanistan. Perhaps their chemical weapons programs are still active. Take out the troops and the bases we are trying to build there now. Stop the problem Before American soldiers, or planes even reach their country. They probably won't do that though.

Will our actions and those combined with Israels possibly wake up the world to the fact that the USA is willing to do anything it takes to secure the worlds resources? Will china and Russia just sit back? What about the E.U( superior in weapons technology IMHO)? If they find the time to develop that defense force they've been trying to, will they not perhaps face the threat that America poses to the globe.

Will the world sit by and watch as America runs Amok. Originally Hitler just invaded only a few small countries, just as we are doing now. How long before the world recognizes the threat and faces it head on?

All my opinions of the US are based on the PFNAC and their clear statement of principles, and other government docs I have seen that outline clear plans for global financial control. I am not just Anti-American as siroos is.
www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
WWWIII could have very well have been started on 9/11. I only see nothing more than a general esclalation of the problems that are facing us now. The old saying " Things will get worse before it gets better " holds true now and will play a large part of the worlds make-up in the near future. We are at a croosroads in human history now. We can all get along and try to live with our neighbors while trying to work our problems out without war or we all could just hunkerdown and say the hell with it and go into a fight or flight mode. If every person would do one good deed for another every day we could well be on our way to world peace. I do think that the conditions are ripe for man to choose the way he wants to live either in peace or in a constant state of chaos.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"Osama bin Laden may soon have his hands on three Agosta 90B next-generation stealth submarines capable of carrying sixteen sea-to-land cruise missiles each. Those missiles can deliver atomic warheads. And Osama, I suspect, will have access to the forty nuclear warheads constructed by Pakistan.
Washington and New York, two primary targets for Al Qaeda, are near bodies of water from which these nuclear-tipped missiles can be launched. So are many other major American cities.
Here are the skeletal details:

In 1994, DCN, the government-owned company that builds France's naval vessels, agreed to help the Pakistanis build and learn to operate a rather amazing shipyard. It was a next-generation facility building next-tech, Agosta 90B stealth submarines. As of today two of these subs have been built and a third is scheduled for launch by 2006."

www.howardbloom.net...

anyone know about this? I've heard it on the radio also....has anything about this been posted on these boards? just wondering, but didn't want to start another thread....

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Didnt nostradamous say that the third world war would be, or START off like NO OTHER War in history?

I dont know about IRAQ or the war on TERROR being the Third world war, I see that without these steps, the THIRD World war would never come to be tho.

We are simply setting up the stage to be attacked, to TAKE us into wwIII

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is how I think its going to play out...

Sometime, Somewhere in the USA a small nuclear device will be set off.

Most obvious would be New York city, but im willing to put some money on it being Chicago or Miami..

The President will issue a statement..

Saying that its becoming obvious these terrorists are able to strike from anywhere in the middleeast, and that they strike with the upmost intention of casuing pain and suffering to our people.

He will issue the conscription

Forces will be sent to Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and of course IRAQ
this will be a LONG war where all middleeastern countries will be occupied and obliterated. The Long list of militant terrorist groups wil be hunted down and shot on the spot.

At this point the USA Will understand it cant use its laws to protect prisoners and combatants... the enemy does not, so we shall not.

Unless they are prepared to work for there countries survival and industrial production, unless they are noble at heart and understand that terrorist militants deserve to be shot, and the people whom are wanting to live a life and have a family..

I think everyone of them should be rounded up and given the decision,

Praise ALLAH and live life.. or PRAIS allah and destroy satan..
if they even flinch on this question, one bullet right in the forehead.

Even a dumb man can look a muslim in the eyes and figure out if he has hate in his heart of if he has love.

I think its time we anhiliated the ones whom have hate.
Im ready.
Are you?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok, this title is misleading. Do you think militant Muslims care if America/Britain etc. moves in on South America by westernizing it?

No, not likely.

Globalization isn't what they are fighting against, the militant Muslims are fighting against the westernization of their home lands. Fin.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ALL THIS THEORIZING HOW, AND WHEN , AND IF AND WHEN AND WHAT NOT... ETC. HAS NO POINT IN BEIng discussed. Wake up tom morning, we all have to do our normal duties, regardless, if the place get nuked or not. seriously, all these war scenarios are making me sick.. When are we goiing to discuss the issues that are really affecting the world and do something to change it? let's make and effort to fight against Terrorism, in whatever way we can, whether it's govt supported, or whatever. let's band togethr, and solve our differences.. Because it's going to be an always,,, WE AGAINST THEM SCENARIO, all the time..
if we don't start now)up:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think Westernization is NESSECARY on the middleeast while so much tension and bloodshed happens.

If they cant sort out there affairs to a level where car bombs, splinter groups, terrorist factions exist thats the first step towards p1ssing the western world off.

When they start blowing up buildings , and murdering innocent civilians in these western world cities thats the LAST step towards p1ssing the western world off.

There such a curropt government that they give terrorist organisation help and funds to hit western worlds, then yes...

I think the west should go in there and remove the problem.

Before they start using more sophisticated weapons other than conventional.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder

If they cant sort out there affairs to a level where car bombs, splinter groups, terrorist factions exist thats the first step towards p1ssing the western world off.

When they start blowing up buildings , and murdering innocent civilians in these western world cities thats the LAST step towards p1ssing the western world off.

Though it could very well be argued that if the Western world wasn't interfering so much, we wouldn't see half as much death and tragedy in the Middle East.

Why do you think there's so much anti-West feeling?

It didn't spring up from out of nowhere.

One thing is for sure - we can't force democracy; and we can't force "Westernization".

And nor should we.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7
Looking ay current world events... I have to ask was 9/11 the new Pearl Harbor...?

So, is the "War on Terrorism" just another name for the #rd world war...??

Check the information in this ATSNN Submission.

The former head of the Mossad is calling for a full scale World War against Islamic Terrorists.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I know that the majority of Muslims are peaceful people, but is it only their poverty that prevents them from hunting Osama? Why don't they look for Osama so that Islam can be restored to a peaceful place in people's minds?

I think that if people were bombing in Christ's name, there would be a fairly large group of Christians who would work to stop those bombers.

Muslims are killing Buddhists in southern Thailand. Why are they killing Buddhists? The country in in a state of emergency. What exactly are these Muslims after? Why are there not visible groups of Muslims who are fighting hard against these murderers, so as to preserve the peaceful aura of Islam?

Who desecrates the Quran more; the US soldier who drops a paper copy in the toilet, or the Muslim who violates its law in his action and flesh by murder? Why do Muslims burn the flag and love Osama, in the videos I see on TV? Where are the burnings of Osama?

If this lack of action is not meant to foment WW3, then what can possibly be it's purpose?

The other side of the coin asks, why does globalism insist that the majority of the world's citizens have to live in poverty-enslavement? Read a recent novel called Futureland for a fun picture of the globalists' ideal future.

Globalism would be viewed differently by all Earthlings if it wasn't such a stinky, nasty animal. Really, 'globalism' seems to tacitly fortell the enslavement (or death) of a lot of us.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by smallpeeps]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join