It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Bali bombing a "setup", to draw Australia into the "War against Terrorism"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The New world order, and globalization really seems to be an anglo(speaking)alliance. so the "big dog", or eagle needs some allies.

Whatta think...?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I dont think so. I believe that Australia became allied with the U.S after 9/11 not as a result of the bali bombing. But i do agree that the bali bombing probably bolstered Australia's position alongside the U.S.

I'm not sure about this but from memory i believe that Australian forces were involved in Afghanistan before the bali bombing.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Muslim extremism is right on Australia's backdoor. (Indonesia and the Phillipines.) I think it is safe to say that Australia is on the U S side from the start. And Vis Versa.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think there was a little bit of foul play (I am Australian)
First of all, why do these Terrorists all of a sudden become a threat?
After they attack America they attack Australians?

Then we have this "Osama" video come out, where he says he will attack Australia for backing America, yet nothing happens (obviously the REAL terrorists just wanted to create fear.

I've seen pictures of the night clubs....they were totally blown away, to me it seems like Military Grade explosives did such a thing.

new topics

top topics

join