It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Navy's "Rock-Site" concept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Wondering if anyone knows where I could find information about the Navy's Rock-Site concept. Or if anyone hear knows information that would be great too. So, what happened to the concept? Was it tried, cancelled? Was this concept real or fake?

This official United States Navy illustration depicts the Navy's "Rock-Site" plans to construct permanently manned bases deep beneath the ocean, under the sea floor itself, or on the interior of submerged sea mounts. These bases could be hundreds of miles out to sea and need not have any umbilical contact of any kind with the surface or with the shore.

There is this. I would love to get the whole document. Anyone have ideas on where I could find it? Maybe I should try putting a FOIA request to the Navy.

I really appreciate your help...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Perhaps Indonesia? Banda Aceh? Atomic Demolitions or an accident in a dedicated reactor? Maybe not an accident? An attack on an undersea base?

Hmmmm...

Interesting thread. Thanks for bringing this concept up for discussion, I haven't seen it here before.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome to ATS and its community, andpau66.

Just a gentle heads up reminder......
Always, always post a link to your source(s).

The Sauder Report Notes From The Underground

Thank you.

As for the Project being legit or not, these might help:
Project Rocksite mention
Project Rocksite + Navy undersea project

seekerof

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey, Seekerof

Thank you for pointing that out. Don't know why I didn't add that at the end of the post.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by andpau66]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hmm

[edit on 4-5-2005 by NWguy83]

new topics

top topics

join