It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Overview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I know this is no way to start out my relationship with you guys, just starting out on this board and all. But I have to say, I'm getting a little ticked off with all the non-sense that goes on. Instead of you guys speaking your mind and sharing information. Some of you guys treat peoples questions with disrespect & disconcern it seems.

Now I know you guys have dug into these topics a great deal. I'm not doubting your knowledge. But seriously guys this is getting annoying.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
what exactly is the concern? give us some examples, specifics help more than generalisations. we can't do anything if we don't know what needs to be done.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hello oconnection.

May I say 'welcome' also.
I think the best way to answer your question/statement is to say that this board, in a sense, is no different than any other big message board. You will have what you have described, no matter where you go. I would simply ignore it and count it to the 'nature of the beast'.

Its a fact of the internet, if not a fact of life.
Enjoy your stay and keep an open mind.
All-in-all, opinions are opinions.....but ATS has alot of great people here and some good discussions also.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I take it that you are refering in particular, to the thread posted by UnusualSuspect, title Only morons post here. Well that thread was all in jest.

Welcome anyway. And remember, Think before you post.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Maddas

That thread started with a different subject altogether, and was turned into 'Morons post here' by the initiator.

top topics

join