It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion with an EBE through people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Okay I do have other news right now, And im not sure if I should post it or not. But Betchi is angry at me for posting stuff. Last time that I saw him he did not look perticularly happy. Seems more I had endangeoured him.

Which makes me think about what he said on that trip from ottawa to montreal. He did say that he wouldnt be around very long and that we would have to carry the weight of our troubles on our own shoulders. Something like that. Very very strange. As if he was telling me that this event is scaring them away as well. (well scaring in the sense that they cannot stay because they would die or something similar)

Betchi has warned me about me trying to prove his existance, and lets just say if I do go on an do that It would weaken his position from what I understand. We had a brief discussion on the events that would take place if I where to give people here a photo. He says he will not allow it. And im sorry but im not gonna take a chance. He allready knew what I was planning even though I did not even tell a saoul about it. Either he watches me some other way or he has total access to my feelings. Wich it is I dont know. So for now im leaving that at that.

I am very scared now because I could make him my enemy. And that does not make me well at all. Sorry for all of this. I dont mind speaking about him but prooving to the world would cause a lot of dismay. And as I told you he allready knew. And he is mad. sorry about that. (both betchi and the readers) Im not a fake but I will not go against betchi's will.

thanks for listening

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Dont worry about proving his existance, i would rather you get him to tell us something(that he is willing to share), about him. Where he comes from? why are his people hanging around a primitive planet like earth. Why do they care, I am sure we are ants on a hill to them. Is he extraterrestrial or extra-temporal (from another time) Ask him about the Ganesh Particle. Ask him if the Annunaki are real or something made up. What method of space travel do they use?, I know this seems like alot but i am curious and if he is willing to provide info that would be great.Thanks

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Trustnone]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Kpx --

It seems that this Betschi is more enlightened about the human condition on Earth, than are many of the people who live here....

Why fight him? Many of us will support you in your love for humanity and true desire to seek the best for all in dealing openly honestly fearlessly and lovingly with this 'new breed', so to speak (or so it seems to me at least) of higher-minded or benevolent ETs that have allied to the earlier renegade factions now brought into their midst: with the resulting coalition being purely constructive and peaceful in its approach to human beings.

Please on behalf of myself and others who care about the Earth and the evolution of our souls, ask for his help, ask specifically if he would take the position of a teacher or advisor. The universal law of help states that it cannot be granted until it is asked for, so his hands appear to be somewhat tied, and his approach limited to just pointing out the obvious, to him at least, from a 'higher' perspective of what seems to be our plight.

You perhaps made a soul contract before coming to the Earth this lifetime to meet this guy, IMHO? and for a young guy you seem to be doing quite well with this particular contact that may have been in a way 'chosen?' I'd love to be in your shoes, but not at your age maybe, especially on such a hostile planet for EBE contacts, that is. Tell me, kpx, does it seem really more a blessing or a curse sometimes??

Your story is quite inspiring, and you can thank Betschi for me for that, with my apologies to him and his crew for the seeming disruption to their plans, forcing them into the public eye. I'd say it was not his intention to become a public figure, rather to work together with and through someone like you mainly. But as for me i'm so glad you went into the discussion forum and brought us all out of our intellects and reactions into some real (albeit indirect) higher consciousness experiencing and communicating.

I've tried to post channelling and direct telepathic dialogues with EBEs on ATS, to mixed results, and this seems to be working quite well -- keep it up -- and send his friends over here for a few choice words!

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Collin]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey! are you ever going to get back to us on this?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I wonder too... now i'm curious about what happened. Or he just might haven't had any time to post yet.
Let's wait a little longer.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have seen him post on other threads i wonder if he is simply avoiding this thread now. if he is than i wished that he had posted that.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Betchi has warned me about me trying to prove his existance, and lets just say if I do go on an do that It would weaken his position from what I understand. We had a brief discussion on the events that would take place if I where to give people here a photo. He says he will not allow it. And im sorry but im not gonna take a chance. He allready knew what I was planning even though I did not even tell a saoul about it. Either he watches me some other way or he has total access to my feelings. Wich it is I dont know. So for now im leaving that at that.

I am very scared now because I could make him my enemy. And that does not make me well at all. Sorry for all of this. I dont mind speaking about him but prooving to the world would cause a lot of dismay. And as I told you he allready knew. And he is mad. sorry about that. (both betchi and the readers) Im not a fake but I will not go against betchi's will.

thanks for listening

Sounds to me like he did say he was going to stop...

EDIT: Hit the button too soon; meant to say this as well

I also wish he would keep it up; made for a good read at the very least and was one of the things that really caught my eye when I was thinking about joining.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by MCory1]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The grey are well know liars, They thrive on fear, he doesn't want to be exposed, but many of his species already HAVE been exposed.

Go ahead, take a picture of him, I can nearly guarantee you will be fine.

They are frail creatures, we are mentally and phychically stronger than them.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey everybody. Im very sorry if I did not get any chance to post recently. It has been very slow since the last time I have posted. There hasn't been that much happenning.

I did however mention to the ex girlfriend with whome this hapenned to check this thread. So maybe when she finishes up on reading she might add up a thing or two. But right now its simply that nothing has hapenned recently. I think it is because I have said a lot of things in here.

Well Ill still keep on writing if there comes up anything but right now kinda very slow.

thanks for asking - And ummm im not sure but I think he's not gonna come around as much. Bizzare thing, it has been a while ive felt him around. (well a 5 days maybe?). But mostly I think there is something else he is trying to make me see. Its relative to my emotionnal state with my present girlfriend. I think thats why he's not around much.

Tell ya more if I get any other info

sorry alll

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ive been studying the comet that is said might hit the earth in May of this year. Im surprised you havent seen this on the interet. It was talked about on Coast to Coast a couple of nights ago. Here is a link which you might be interested in

www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

I hope this does not alarm you but it seem to line up with what is being talked about here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join