It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion with an EBE through people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
OK and since I have extra time tonight I would appreciate any good cameras or even setups that I could use to actually prove that Betchi is around me. But I would like to comment that I do not want to become known as a dude who showed you an alien. I am not here to find out if they exist. I know they do And I know Ive got one in my life most of the time in at home. I just want to figure out if im out of my mind or if this thing is really tangeable.

If it is then I want to know furthermore how to know what to do.

Betchi does seem like an adversary at times. I sometimes wonder if he is not trying to play mind games with me in some sort of fashion. Wondering if the truthfullness behind his acts are not for me to find out more about him or something else. When I mentionned Texas, as an impact point it is what I had been told by betchi when we had this weird conversation.

One thing that I did not mention (or maybe I did,) was that on my vacation to ottawa on the first night of getting there we were trying to find a hotel room in ottawa. But both of us had the weirdest feelings in each and every place. Just like something bad was going to happen. This feeling is also much as the feeling I confessed when I saw betchi in my house.

We decided to around for a cruise and then my girlfriend started pointing in a direction of the highway. Thats when I saw Betchi in my girlfriends eyes. As I am very close to my girlfriend every time that happens and that she feels betchi we try to fight him off. I begin telling her to close her eyes and think of our love. Then I usually touch her face to have her calm down. But that night it was way too strong, And she could not fight betchi mentally. That is when he started talking that I needed to find something important.
After a short phrase my girlfriend was no longer in control of herself. And it was betchi looking at me. I told him that I would not stay in ottawa and that I wanted him to leave the woman I love and that Im going to marry alone. He said: you sure of that? And I responded yes in fright. I touched my girlfriends head and told him to go away and to leave me and my love be. Than my girlfriend started to experience real hard headaches. For about one hour while I was driving and comming back to where I came from (montreal) He was talking through her. At a point when we got to montreal it started speaking even more.

Betchi asked: me were are you going? And I anwsered , I want away from you and we are going in the city if you ever decide to come and see us we will not be alone here.Why are you hiding? Because you frighten us I anwsered. Little did I know that I was not looking at the road ahead. And in central montreal I had taken a laval junction. I was beginning to be panniced a bit. Betchi said : We are tired of waiting. And a long silence was brought up. I did not anwser until I had to do a U turn to go back to decarie. And I said well Im not sure I am ready to see you just yet. There is nothing I can do. It responded that I had no choice and that eventually I was going to see them. And I responded not tonight. I put some music on the stereo and found an hotel on the south shore of montreal after the tunnel. We sleeped there.

Oh and I fourgot that in this conversation when getting to montreal we did have this talk about future events. He said that there was not much time left. That I needed to find information on the subject of impacts from comets and meteorites. I remember that when I said metorite to him he did indeed tell me that it was no meteorite and that there were a few of them. And I had asked him how many and when he did not anwser I started to play the number game. And at 3 he started looking at me very very seriously. Im sorry if all the information Ive posted is all mixed up it is because it is very hard to piece together those events as I remember the fear momments a lot wors then the momments I did not feel threatened by betchi.

The reason I am sharing this much information about this is so that you may better understand the reason I am so scared and what I am doing. Trust me I want to get this resolved but It is everywhere I go. And I will be posting again with further news.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betchi is always looking, just choosing when he wants to interviene

[edit on 9-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Kpx, sorry that you are in such a daze with Betchi. Did he reveal anything about the comets to you????

Hope you are well at this time.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah well reveiled is a strong word. He asked me to look for it in ottawa and to find for answers. But I went around where he had pointed me and it was simply a buiseness building with locked doors. Nothing I could really check out.

And for the commet he told me that there is nothing we could do about it. The time frame he said depends on many things. I had asked him if it was this year and he seemed to have pointed out to yes. With that look of his. Very strange he told me it would be devided into many months. that these objects would hit at almost a month interval. Said that the canadian governement knows about it because of the satelites we have. Told us that there is not much we can do if it does happen and mostly that it would happen. (I myself wonder if this is not betchi trying to see my reaction to world event of mass extinction, as I have seen he looks and observes my reactions very very carefully) This could be that he is testing me in some way. I do not truly know. There is so many possibilities.

The other thing I had discussed with him is where it would hit and told me that there were chances of it hitting the pacific ocean near the US border in that area and that it would cause great disasters , earthquakes tile waves. People would die by the millions (please do not fourget this might be a ruse on betchi's part) and that after a month or so a second could be ricoche'd of either the moon or another comming commet and it would hit texas. I dont know Why he told me texas but at the time I had no idea.

This week at my job they announced to everyone in the callcenter that we will be heading out to texas. Maybe in some point he knew I would make a connection right away. This I why I tell you this can be so many things. Trying to figure out what to make of it.

Specifically I would like to have more anwsers but these are the ones I dispose for the momment. Im very sorry if this makes my explanation less credible as it is not my intention at all
. Im sure this is one of those wacky stories that many people will look into and consider a fake right away because of the lack of evidence. Ill get what I can.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Said that the canadian governement knows about it because of the satelites we have. Told us that there is not much we can do if it does happen and mostly that it would happen. (I myself wonder if this is not betchi trying to see my reaction to world event of mass extinction, as I have seen he looks and observes my reactions very very carefully) This could be that he is testing me in some way. I do not truly know. There is so many possibilities

Mass extinction, are you serious? Is that a result of the comets?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yes. Sorry you respond to quickly I was actually re editing my post. REad up if you are not very much laughing about what I say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Kpx, what about mass destruction??????

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A single meteor impact is a very rare event, 3 comets is even rarer...I am not buying it...

Do remember they feed off your fear...it's alledgedly like a drug

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The odds are really low, but if he says it, I believe so.
Correct me if wrong, but you said, before, that it would be some kind of a catastrophe and a war together. What does that mean? Maybe those are disguised ships?
Maybe there are somekind of extraterrestrial life forms in there and they're going to invade us.

Very puzzling indeed.

I hope you're doing well.
Anything, and I mean anything new and post for us.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If nothing can be done about it what is it he wants you to do? like the other guy said, i thought you said a war? I, and a few others have been getting apocalyptic feelings for the past year. Maybe it's just the times or maybe something is going to happen, i dont know.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yeah I know im definitely in denial now from all of this. I wish Betchi would make it clear with me. I do know that yesterday I was told that he did not like me typing stuff on the internet about him. Somethings wrong here. If I am supposed to do something about it and if this is my way of getting information out. This should not in any way get him to be mad about it.

I think some of you are right. He is feeding of my fear of global events. Of course I still believe the human race destroys everything for profit, But Im beginning to question if betchi does not have another agenda for me.

I know most of this does not make sense so Im sorry for all that I said regarding this. Ill be much more vigilant on what I write in the future. I do not want to be another FAke in this forum. So I will silence myself a little bit until I know for sure what is happenning.

Thanks for all the U2U's and support

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't want you to be silent. Even if you say something that you're not sure of, we might be able to help you get through this situation. Post frequently, if you don't, i'll assume you have been abducted be them.

And we don't want that.
Oh, still waiting for those pictures!

[edit on 10-4-2005 by InfoIsPower]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What kind of camera should I be getting (not into photography that much) Please tell me whats the best bang for the buck

Betchi was mad at me for posting - Ill be more carefull -

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, i'm either no expert but i think that a digital camera should do it. Maybe it's better to use a conventional one, it's not that electronic and maybe betchi will cause it some interferences if you know what I mean. Either ways, I think any of it should do it.

Try to get a close up, his ship, him, in whatever ways.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This betchi sounds very strange, did your girlfriend see him at the end of the stairs?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The girlfriend I was with at the time I saw betchi on my backdoor was in fact withness to all of this. She had a hard time sleeping at my house after that event. Event had many other times were betchi talked through her.

But the girlfriend I have now did not in fact see it firsthand as I did. She did say that she saw something very very fast one night. But thats about it.

Sorry about this but im going to eat. Speak to you guys a little later.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Are all those reading this thread aware of the one titled "The Destruction of Dallas"? It describes what might have been a premonitory dream, and what the EBE tells, about comets falling in Tx., could have something to do with the dream. That other thread can be found in the section "Dreams & Personal Predictions" (BTS).

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You wouldn't be the first to receive a message about a cataclysm from an EBE. There are lots of reported cases of it. Some apparently had specific dates surrounding when the event was meant to happen. Many of them have come to pass with no cataclysmic events.

I sometimes wonder what the real intention of this is.

If you get a chance can you find out where it is from? You have to be careful about how you phrase the question though, I've read about people asking EBE's where they're from only to be laughed at because the abductee/contactee didn't know their own position in the galaxy. There was no way for the EBE to explain it.

You must put it this way (or something similar); "How far away is your home system from my home system given that the distance between my home planet (Earth) and its home star (Sun) is 1 unit."

It should be possible to locate their home system if we have the exact distance in astronomical units.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by electric]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric
I sometimes wonder what the real intention of this is.

Simply to keep him occupied/distracted so he doesn't fight it.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
But Why? Why would an EBE worry on chasing, scary and give catastrophe premonitions to a single person?
I don't think he's joking with you, why would he? There's a lot in game, if you take a picture of him and post it in ats, he will be the most known EBE in our history, ever. He will be chasen, and maybe caught, or he might flee or resist.
Who can predict?
If that happens I think he'll just dissapear.

I don't think neither that he's studying you, they are so intelligent and have made so many abductions for study that they must knoe everything about us by now.

I really think that's he's trying to warn us.
Why? I don't know. It's as stranger for me than for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Your not alone, Trust me when I say that most people that go through these things are normal people.

I have felt what you have felt.

Unlike most people I feel as if I have to try to be human rather than for what I see myself as.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join