It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion with an EBE through people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Once we had gone the stairs I saw him. Something that could ressemble fairly the famous alien interview but a lot slimmer"

He said that he saw an alien, so why shouldn't be?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
God. I certainly hope you've kicked the habit of smoking pot. Trust me. I work the Graveyard Shift and I see the results of lifelong potsmoking first hand. It's not a pretty sight I can tell you. If you haven't quit, please do! I'm beseeching you and anyone else who thinks it's okay to smoke pot.

A little bit off topic but there has been no reported documention that marijuana causes lung cancer.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OK,
I've read books about personal abduction experiences and your story does not differ much. It seems that you have (among other 'talents') intense dream precognition. I know it desen't feel right, but what can you do.
Your EBEs problem wont go away itself, something must be done. I suggest calling abduction researcher such as Bud Hopkins. See this link .
As some peple have said already, have no fear, you are in control and when you realize that those bitc'es can go and scr#$ themselves.

[edit on 6/4/05 by MiTo]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Im sorry if It took a few days to come back, I was having some kind of life crisis so to speak. Anyways I apreciate all of the help that people are giving me. I really do. I thank all of those not criticizing me. Feels good not to be alone. I always wanted to photograph betchi and his ship and or other things ive seen in the sky. But every time it happens I get very paniced.

As for some of the people that believe that this ressembles a cult or dark matter, I know that it is an alien contact. This does not happen all the time. It is not on an everyday basis. When these things do happen the last thing in my head is to prove that some thing is standing in front of me when im scared for my life. Im sorry if this goes against investigative reporting but the truth is im not a reporter. But I havent thought about recording the sessions with betchi throught my girlfriend. I will take some steps to further investigate and record. (when I edited this post I heard something in the house and I dont like the feeling I got when I wrote it down)

Regarding them being frail, I have serious doubt on that. My fear is the complete mental control he had over me. Not only did I feel like I had nothing I could move but also felt that I was searched uppon. Like someone forcing me to open up my thoughts. I did mention in one of my posts that this momment seemed to have lasted an eternity. Relative to time, I feel that they do control to some extent time. Weird as it may seem. This gives them a slight overpower over the situation. Let me just tell you that if betchi wanted me dead I would be allready. Im thinking about the conversations I had with him and each time it tends to be slightly more serious than previously. And to come back over things betchi might not like, I have seen that each time I consume alcool he does not even come close to wanting to see me in person. I think my mental state differenciates

The thing that has been happenning is that my girlfriend started to experience the same thing as I did. Weird dreams. But hers I think are more related to voices she has been hearing before when we had an experience of hearing this weirdest wisssssss sound. This kind of shhhhh language. Very hard to reproduce with words. Shes having real nightmares. And she has been telling me that he is around her sometimes and she does feel his presence at night before going to sleep.

As for me Im trying to peace together this handout of events ive been given by betchi through my girlfriend last time I had a vacation (some vacation!!)

We were in the car and suddenly she became acting weird . Actually Ive never told her this and I did not want to post it before because she was taking a look at this forum. But her face does change physically. I do see
some resemblance to betchi in the eyes. Actually her eyes are bigger, well to me, and its like seing a picture of betchi over my girlfriend. The weirdest thing is that I see both at the same time. Mentally ill you say? maybe...
I hope not.

All I know is as he told me there was going to have a multitude of events in wich almost nothing could be done. I asked him if he was contacting me because I could do something about it. And he took a long time to anwser. He anwsered there is almost nothing that can be done. Very scary the truthfullness in wich it was said . I asked him what is going to happen is it a world event? is it a war? And he said both. So I started of saying out loud : maybe its china and the states. But actually he did not anwser and this time I felt I was looking in the wrong place. He actually pointed a star. I said what are we going to be invaded. He anwsered no. Told me that it was 3 commets and that the governement have known about for a while. Told me that they will not inform anyone until it is uppon us. That they are lying to us. That I need to find the information and tell everybody . At first I thought that I needed to find something in ottawa. But after a while it became clear that I needed to investigate on the net.

I will be taking a look at contacting a center to find out more about these things. Im pretty sure there is nothing no one can do about this for now, without further knowledge and this I do agree on . Thanks for letting me express myself as this is a very stressfull time for me - Thanks for all the people letting me know that I should not regress in fear. I apreciate it. (still stay up all night, but I apreciate it)

[edit on 7-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

[edit on 7-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

[edit on 8-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
As you can imagine i'm kinda worried for you and for everyone, including myself, relating to those 3 commets.

I'm not sure about something, he talks to you, he scares you in some way, but despite all he tells you about something that will happen.
Tell me, is it going to happen in a near future? Why doesn't he explain what is it? Why tell all that and not what really matters: what's going on?!!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
To me this sounds nothing like an alien... Sounds just like a negative spirit though.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Faceless, he is sure that's an alien, he refers to their ship. Spirits don't need nor use ships.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoIsPower
Faceless, he is sure that's an alien, he refers to their ship.

Maybe he is sure, but judging from his story, I'm not.

Spirits don't need nor use ships.

No, but they can, however, make people see anything they want, including ships.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Alright, but can you explain me why you think it's a spirit?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoIsPower
Alright, but can you explain me why you think it's a spirit?

It's not one particular thing, it's EVERYTHING he describes. I have no doubts at all that this is a spirit.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Faceless]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So, why does this entity choose to bring forth such an very important message through you? Are you connected? Do you have some power of influence? If not, then why you? Why not someone who would make a difference? This obvious paradox is what disturbs me the most about all these "contacts". If they really are trying to get a message through to us they would be stupid to pick some random nobody (nothing personal) to deliver their message.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That's a good question.
Let's wait, once again for him to answer us.
This is really making me nuts.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I got to be totally objective. I do not know much about the reason they chose me (mr joe schmoe). Maybe its because Ive always been in radio stations and im about to make a carreer moove. Or maybe its simply just to see how I would react faced with this situation. That I dont know. I do know that most of the time the things I say tend to influence people a lot. Most of the people I know cannot that much hold up to an argument with me. Am I connected to something. I would have to say yes. I did feel a lot of strange emotions when I saw betchi. Some of them were not mine. And that is even before I saw him. Mentally I can say im connected.

As for spirits, Im not sure it is a spirit. But It could be a spiritual side these aliens are tapping into. That would make sense. Knowing how everything is felt by my emotions, seing things that make a reflection. Could be some kind of spirit. But then again if it is, I still feel that it is not a random ghost. I feel a lot more like it is an alien more thana normal ghost . But thats what I feel.

Im trying very hard to see what it is that gives me such strong belief into it actually being an alien. And im not sure but its what Ive seen, what I dreamed about, what ive known in my heart. Maybe thats the reason why it looks so much like spirits.

Im seeing my girlfriend this weekend and ill make sure that if something happens again that I have at least an audio proof of the recording. I was thinking about analysing the waves of my girlfriend before and after.

Thanks for the close attention to every detail. I do not mind anwsering questions and I have nothing to hide. Except maybe my face, cause I dont want to win a beauty pageant.

Good night all

OH and lastly I have found a site that is exactly what betchi had warned me about. Up to now it is what I find to come closer in what I believe in -

www.skynews.ca...

These are the commets that scare me the most at the moment. If I talk to betchi I will know a little bit more about if this is the correct direction im suppose to look at .

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I dont think that's a spirit.
Can you describe his ship?

So if it is related to those 3 commets, it may happen between April 26th and the end of May, correct? Or will it happen sooner or later?
Try to get these questions answered, if you may.
Be strong.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMott
All I know is as he told me there was going to have a multitude of events in wich almost nothing could be done. I asked him if he was contacting me because I could do something about it. And he took a long time to anwser. He anwsered there is almost nothing that can be done. Very scary the truthfullness in wich it was said . I asked him what is going to happen is it a world event? is it a war? And he said both. So I started of saying out loud : maybe its china and the states. But actually he did not anwser and this time I felt I was looking in the wrong place. He actually pointed a star. I said what are we going to be invaded. He anwsered no. Told me that it was 3 commets and that the governement have known about for a while. Told me that they will not inform anyone until it is uppon us. That they are lying to us. That I need to find the information and tell everybody . At first I thought that I needed to find something in ottawa. But after a while it became clear that I needed to investigate on the net.

Kpx, I checked out your link on the Skynews story. It doesn't sound like any of those comets will be close to earth. Is that the lie? Keep us posted if you get more info from Betchi.

Keep your spirits up!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

OH and lastly I have found a site that is exactly what betchi had warned me about. Up to now it is what I find to come closer in what I believe in -

I'm a little confused; in the link to skynews provided, it seems that these comets passed earth last year around this time?

On April 27, 2004, Len Benschop and Ian Wheelband travelled to the Torrens Barrens Dark Sky Preserve in Muskoka, Ontario. At 4:45 a.m. on the morning of the 28th, Comet Bradfield was imaged through Benschop's Celestron Ultima C8 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope at f/4 using a Starlight Xpress MX7C CCD camera. Twelve 30-second images were combined and processed using MSB AstroArt 2.0 and Paint Shop Pro 5.0.

www.skynews.ca...

Wouldn't that imply that these comets are moving away from earth by now?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just now realised that.
It happened a year ago, so it mustn't be those comets.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
No actually it isnt, And I had modify my post yesterday at work but did not save it. Cause Believe it or not I have time to post at work. But I got a call before I could finish and save it.

Actually the link I gave you was about a scare last year about 3 commets, And that is up to know the best example of what betchi explained to me. 3 commets that are heading to earth and that we have lost visibility on. As I probably mentioned People in the governement are aware. And what I was told is to check on this. Make the people aware what is going to happen. So im checking right now on the net trying to find any rumors or information regarding a comet that would hit texas by ricochet of another. Or anything simillar. I have a feeling once I do find out the correct info on it I will get to talk to betchi again without delay. Thats the feeling im getting.

Oh and the ship ive seen has got red lights. These red lights appear in some triangular shape. In the straight center a white almost blue light. You know like those euro lights people put on cars ( BMW style) but a lot more like an ambient light. Such reflection as seen as on a neon light but much more focussed.

From my perspective this ship was round. But Could not be very much sure as the extremities dont show off that much light. But to my vision it was round shaped.

The last time I have seen it was about 1 month ago. That Night we both had an intense feeling of fear in bed while we were trying to sleep. And both got up and went to check for a hotel room. When we got out of the house my girlfriend checked up in the sky and she saw this object in the sky. It was moving near us but always following us at the same distance. Kind of weird to say but just to show us off that he was there. It stayed in the sky near my car all the way to the highway and once in the city it suddently went away. Very strange situation. But that night we both seen the same thing.

So im searching for the event that betchi wants me to find and when I find it Ill post. Sorry if this sounds kind of lame. but for now this is what I have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the typos again

[edit on 9-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

[edit on 9-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why a commet that will hit texas? Where did you get that from? Is it a feeling? How is that related to a war?
I'll ask again: when will these events happen?

Keep it real kpx!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i'm happy I could help ya'll...

definitly record things and try to take some pictures

I'm tired and going to bed...

I got the alien interview on my com, if you want to see it just message me on Yahoo or MSN....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join