It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion with an EBE through people

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am new to this forum and I do not intend to make anyone think of me as psycho or crazy. But there have been some strange things happening to me since I was young and I feel that some people could probably relate to what I am saying. First off I will discribe my situation and then selft analyse so everyone can critic what has happened.

First off I was born in ontario, new orleans to be quite exact. At the age of 6 I began experiencing weird dreams almost every night. I would sometimes begin sleep walking out of my house and into the front lawn were I would wake up totally confused. At that age I did not think about EBE's or Aliens. All I thought was happening was that I was sleep walking around when I eat to much. As my father was in the millitary I started moving from place to place. IT is only at the age of 14 that I started to realize something was wrong. Some nights I would be missing so much sleep when in theory I was sleeping 12 hours a night. Not normal you can say.

At some point I started to realize that some dreams I had had as a young kid where in fact momments of my life. This points out to the first time I ever smoked a joint, to the time before I got my first girlfriend. I could clearly see those momments as I had lived them before. The confusing part comes from the fact that they were exactly like in my dreams.

At some point with my first girlfriend I realized I could read thought. I could not only see what the other person was thinking but also feel their emotions. It got to a point where I knew so much about people that It became to be very very cold to approach me as I would simply look into a persons eyes and tell them what they were feeling at the present momment. (and Im not talking about obvious things you can see in a persons non verbal talk) I could pinpoint at what time in lives some of my girlfriends friends had been abused. Wich was strictly secret to anyone.

This is were it gets interesting. As I got a little bit older I came to have dreams or Waked up dreams (witchever applies) Of the Same EBE comming to see me at night. As some say that they are paralysed with fear I can totally relate. The scariest dream I ever had with my EBE was I was in bed and saw him on the door. Then the next thing I know its right next to my face. That could be considered only being a dream , but seemed real to me.

4 years ago I went out with a girl from around here. I had told her about what I had seen. Some night after making love (I do not take drugs im a straight edge) to this girl we both had a panic attack. A feeling you get when something is dead wrong. We heard noises on the top of the roof. Then on the back of my porch. We both had the same feeling of going to the car and running away. So we got out of bed very rapidely. Once we had gone the stairs I saw him. Something that could ressemble fairly the famous alien interview but a lot slimmer. it was in the dark and looking at us. We both froze on the spot. Nothing hapenned. When I unfroze I became very very aggressive and started to run towards him. He ran very very fast out of site before I could even get to it. I went to get my dad downstairs and when I came back it was running in front of our lawn. The girlfriend very scared did not want to go out of the house. So I asked my dad to come out and to look everywhere as I shouted COME ON SHOW yourself. Nothing hapenned as I drove off with my car we felt that it was still near my house.

As a couple of months went by I had some strange experiences with my girlfriend starting to talk to me in some weird language. Had also experiences where I saw HIM in her eyes. Weird feeling. (after the time I called him Betchi)

After I left that girl I had few more dreams, sightings of ufos and betchi but recently he has come again but through my new girlfriend. This time with a message: There is something on the verdge of hapenning. The governement knows...... After a long one hour of seing my girlfriend shake and barf, I came to have him tell me about something. It is about commets. Betchi told me that they might or might not be ELE's and that I need to search for this. Ever since I had started looking on the web I found Commet bradford and simple wich to my knowledge are currently not visible (correct me if im wrong) Anyone have a similar story?

Thanks I will post more of what has hapenned on anyones questions. Im sorry if some of this is rather all stuck up into one giant text. If you have an experience that is similar please be honnest and post it as it could help me into my own experience. Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
First of all... Dont worry about people thinking you are crazy here. this is ATS! Ive read things that are WAY crazier than that.

I personally have never heard of aliens communicating with people through someone else, the closest thing to this i have heard of is channeling. But that doesnt have anything to do with your story.

Does it feel like its the same alien every time? And does it ever really talk to you?
Have you had any missing time experiences, unexplained marks, or scars, or "dreams" of being in a craft of theirs?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi thanks very much for the confidence

Yeah I do feel it is the same EBE over and over again. The strangest thing is that I am very very scared of him. I have been having these weird experiences with my girlfriend where I do see her eyes become like Betchi's.

The feeling I get when this happens is some sort of telepathic link is formed between my girl and this beeing. This is how it works

My girlfriend will be having a headache and a strong one at that. She becomes very very moody. She will start being agressive when she is very very gentle in nature. After one time her eyes will become very very dilated. It will become like centered without thought without emotions.

She will start looking at me as like I am a little human being not her boyfriend. I will start gazing into her eyes and this will happen. I do not know why. but I know it is him. Not paranoia but simply because it is a look of power.

I have allways been scared of betchi But I feel that he is trying to warn me of something big. I just freeze everytime I feel I could see him again as I am in no position to have an equal conversation with this beeing as it is totally in control of what it wants.

I noticed that at some times this look does appear out for no reason. And sometimes he will point me were he is around the house.

This is becomming very very scarry

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well I fourgot to mention that yes some of the nights my girlfriend was with me we did seem to miss long periods of time. some times we would get to bed at 4 am and fall asleep straight. And right after we would wake up at 6 oclock very very very tired as if we had not sleeped and every time the clock on the side of my bed would show that electricity would be missing.

As for scars My girlfriend has this scar on her wrist that comes from who knows where. This scar is like two eyes from an EBE. Very very close to one another. Almost perfectly symetrical.

Appart from that I have not seen that much on my own body exept on my lower neck. Its like a perfeforation but not deep at all. Like it was ingraved. But thats about it.

Any other questions ill be glad to anwser

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm a little confused here:

"This points out to the first time I ever smoked a joint"

"I do not take drugs im a straight edge"

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yeah it is confusing. Sorry. As many people out there, I have tried drugs. That does not mean that I was on coke or any alucinagens. This I can explain a little bit further.

When I was young the dream I had relative to that is that I always had a weird hair blower sound in wich I was looking into a reflection seeing something I could not make out. And this dream Would happen at least once a week. I would cry scream and wet my bed over it (dang yes I wet my bed you happy)

The first time I ever smoked a dubie I had a puff or two with a dude and he was the kind of guy who always had to be perfect. And he was meeting a girl after so he went to the bathroom while I was seriously buzzed out. And I started looking at myself in the reflection of a tv furniture glass.

This is when I saw and heard the same thing I had dreamt about when I was young and had nightmares about. This is a part I will never fourget. As I did not feel myself, caught in a momment that had not changed. Caught in a reality that had been writen in some sense for me.

I have also seen the first kiss of my life and the first time I would ever do a bad delinquant deed with some 'friends' I had.

I did not at all at the time relate them together as they did not seem to be mixed up. But after a while it got me thinking. I read a lot about EBE's and what they can do. Sometimes it does apear like they have total control over time. Even in my experience I could say that they did freeze a momment. Could it be that they were to some extent trying to make me see some errors of my life so that I would take some other course of action? Could it be that Betchi is trying to make me go in an other complete tangent of actions in my life? I do not know but it seems very very plausible from my point of view. I have not taken hypnosis yet as I am not very aware of it and probably am affraid of what I could find. As those eyes Ive seen are my constant everyday fear.

I feel that I am going to much into details for the subject. But it is in fact that at two points into my life, with two people whome wich I very much trusted and had very little info on past events, Betchi would speak through them and talk to me. I did want you to understand that this is to explain and bring some credibility to my story since I am new to ATS. Furthermore I do know that he does send certain spikes of emotions to my girlfriend when we are taking about how we are very much in fear and denial of all of this.

Hope this anwsers the question!

[edit on 3-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As a fellow Canuck, just one question. Are you Francophone? Because your typing comes across that way. Dropped "h" and all. Not condemning, just providing some info that an outsider may not get.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is a fairly pointless question, but I'm just curious... How did you come up with the name "Betchi" for it?

Also, did you ever think that maybe Betchi doesn't approve of all your fornicating and premarrital sex?

If Betchi is capable of all of these things, like invading your girlfriend's body, why doesn't he just simply write down on a piece of paper or tell you exactly what it is that he wants to warn you about?

I just never understand why aliens or ghosts or any other entity for that matter always seem to make their messages so complicated. I have one message for Betch- KISS- Keep It Simple Stupid!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The name betchi commes from a diminitive of bit ch. Sorry for the swear word. Yes I am francophone and I come from quebec sorry for the typos. As I did mention Betchi did point out to were he was a few times. Lately in the last two days he made my girlfriend point outside were I had last seen him. He does want to meet me as it is clearly implicated.

This is going to sound quite childish but I am very affraid of him. This is the reason why I think he talks through my girlfriend. What I am most surprised is that he does respect my wishes but still shows me hes arround all the time. Like slowly trying to gain my respect.

And yes I do believe in kiss - But its simple I get outside see Betchi and what happens? what is going to tell me that I will be back or that it will honnestly be allright.

okay and lastly I would like to say that your maybe right. I never thought about the premarital sex thing. The thing I should ask myself is : is it wrong for me to engage in this kind of activity? Is it because it is pointless as seen by him or is it because it is dangerous. That I do not know. All I know is that he does talk and tell me about the dangers we are about to face. I am still gathering information on that as we speak because I do not like to say anything that would be foolish. But I do know he wanted me to check a series of commets. As we talked about it the exact point of impact - he told me texas. These are to my opinion straighforward anwsers.

thanks for reading me -

OUPS - Modified my post - Last phrase was - Do you think the canadian governement is going to look into these events as I have seen countless ufos , lights Beings, and more happen in that same place?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Small other question does canada governement check unto the status of this? will I be getting checked soon?

Nah man, they're still spending billions registering guns.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I dont think its a childish thing that you are afraid of it.

These things see humans as animals. They are very very evil, and think they are above, and better than anything and everything. Truth be told though. They are cowards. Thats why it didnt shock me one bit when you told how the thing ran off when you became aggressive toward it.

No that if you retain, and attempt to get over your fear of it... Your fear of the unknown. That it cant hurt you. Humans are way more powerful then they are. Although they are more scientifically advanced. Humans are more advanced on a much more powerful level. On a spiritual level. And this scares the hell out of them. Not to mention humans are physically stronger by a long shot. Thats why in most cases these creatures abduct people in groups of about 3. It surprises me that this one goes at it alone. I think he believes you are weak. Prove him wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
God. I certainly hope you've kicked the habit of smoking pot. Trust me. I work the Graveyard Shift and I see the results of lifelong potsmoking first hand. It's not a pretty sight I can tell you. If you haven't quit, please do! I'm beseeching you and anyone else who thinks it's okay to smoke pot.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have started to question my faith unto that belief that they are bad in any way. I still do feel that they have something to hide as does anybody but this one I could not explain it but I think my fear of it is not justified by being scared of being harmed. Since it does not seem to hurt me in any way. Well that I can remember anyhow.

Maybe Its because it never attempted to kill me or batter me physically. Maybe it is because I have seen great improvement in the way I feel certain things in my life spiritually. When I look at the self respect, the way I think a lot more deeply about subjects. Does not seem to me that I have weakened but learned a lot out of this. How you ask? I dont know absolutely how but I wanna find out.

Does anybody know about hypno or how I could get into contact with something that would work to help remember some things that I cannot seem to see. Maybe through the experience of betchi talking to me there is something that I have not seen. Any ideas anyone? Apart from going of the cliff into the unknown and facing Betchi without having a clue what im facing? thanks

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've never read such a story. If you're right, and sorry to say this but I must, and you're story is true, than you might have a serious problem dude.
I'm saying that cause i've seen many false stuff throughout th years, and we must be attentive. But I believe you, don't worry.

I think that he is joking with you, maybe they are here waiting for some momment when it will happen something important(?), and they just go outside and joke with people.
Next time you see him, take a picture!

I must see his ugly face.

But you make reference to that event relating with meteors, so I'm not sure of what it might mean.
Try to get some kinda contact wiht him, telepatically, or in any other way you can, but be sure to have a recorder or camera if it happens to be another phisical contact.

Good story dude.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This thread holds more question than answers...

So conclusively you mean that an implantee on this forum may bring you the aliens close enough to recognize their words? Actually you are right. Talking to an implantee on a particular subject may be just like talking with an alien. Since his mind is "attached" to an alien formation.

You can even recognize the similarities using a well known alien reference file. But this really doesn't mean hardcore mind control, since the implantee is aware of the Outcome, and his agreement is included in an alien cooperation.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
One word of advice, I know it's hard, but try NOT to be scared of these beings, the Alien Interview video is real, I definitly recognized the facial features, and it's 100% dead on.

But DO NOT be affraid, these beings feed on it, try to feel strong at most times and listen to rock music when you feel scared, it scares them away.

Also, they are DEADLY afraid of weapons and don't come near you when you have weapon like a Firearm or even an airgun.

Also, keep your house locked at all times, they can only enter your house if you have your doors open.

I am happy you showed agression towards it since they are not used to it, they are used to you paralyzing with fear so they can feel superior, but when you show agression they get really affraid since they are so frail...

send him feelings of hate and he should leave, if he is benign however, hear him out...

The meteor aproaching earth is probably Niburu, an alien mining station of some sort...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
KpxMarMoTT

You received some AWESOME advice from Ground_Zero and myself.

We are so totally superior to these aliens in my opinion. It isnt even funny. Like Ground_Zero said, these things are frail, and they are cowards. If you dont show fear than there is nothing they can do...

GrOuNd_ZeRo

I've got some quesions from you now pal! lol. Where can i see that Alien Interview video? I have heard a lot about but never seen it. Not only that. As far as their fear of weapons... My bedroom is jammed packed with weapons of all sorts, ive got everything, because i collect them... Do you think they wouldnt even come near my room because of this? lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
For some reason, this Betchi really frightens me. just hearing your story scares me quite a bit. i have heard so many conflicting stories anout the nature of the greys, that they are evil, that they are nice, it is hard to know what to believe.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Nibiru is not a minning station. Acording to many it's the home planet of the Annunaki. the Sumerians knew a lot about them.
Check out xfacts.com for more information.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi KpxMarMoTT///
What makes you beleive that the experience you had was in fact some form of Alien entity or alien from outer space?
I do beleive that you posted this in '' Aliens & UFOs'' because you know they are aliens or maybe you think they might be?

This sort of stuff has happened to a few who have similar experiences involving occult practice.....I might be wrong but When I was into the mild form of occult, I did have similar experiences.....

helen...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join