It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guess who's back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i don't know if that one counted as a long time or not....

anyway, sitting in the heidelburg library, i'll try to sneak in a few more times before my stuff arrives. i think i'll be back in the states pretty soon.

why did i come here?

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
hehe Welcome back PC!

How is your "stay" in Heidelburg, Germany? Like it?
Glad your back.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
i don't know if that one counted as a long time or not....

anyway, sitting in the heidelburg library, i'll try to sneak in a few more times before my stuff arrives. i think i'll be back in the states pretty soon.

why did i come here?

Well when u have a bit of time, send me a mail, and come over holland, we can have some talk and some party

500 km is not much hehehe
Hope u enjoy your stay, but be careful, listen to german for 24h a day will turn u insane

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
this place is boring me already. there is little to do, and school don't start til september 4th, that's too long for me. maybe once i get settled into housing. i also need a job, i think i'm gonna work at the shoppette or something lol. burger king aint hiring.......

anyway, if by december, this place doesn't brighten up, i might as well go back to the states.

cold, when i get some cash together, i'll get a train ticket up to amsterdam or rotterdam or something, i think i'm going to play soccer. oh well.

[Edited on 03/17/2003 by phoenix_cross]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Things must have changed alot since I was there, but that was back in the late 80's when I was a kid with my father.

Hey, them women still practice that "no shave under the arms" bit.

I diffently miss the food........

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
sorry to hear it's not as much fun as you'd hoped it would be
things will probably get better once school starts and you have something to do aside from sit around all day. welcome back, at any rate

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You are in Heidelburg and you are bored? There's nothing to do?

Are you not interested in history? How about castles? If nothing else, the food and beer should be of interest.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
lol, that much is obvious, but.......

no car, no cash. i need a job!!! school , ya, once that starts i'll have more to do, then i'll hate it again. oh well, can't please me lmao. talk to yall later. i just want to get out of the damned guest house.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i have made my decision to return to the US. i am sorry i couldn't stay here in germany, but there is more than requires my attention.

time for change

top topics

join