It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI wants to take a statement from me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So check this out. I particpipated in those freeipod.com things and I was having trouble getting people to complete offers. I thought to myself, "How can I get a large number of people to complete offers?" Then it hit me: Horny guys in Yahoo! Chat + Posing to be a girl = them completing offers. So I did it, and while I didn't get all the offers I needed complete, I got the majority of them completed in freepsps, freedesktoppc, and freeflatscreens. The remaining ones should be no problem.

For the most part, after they completed the offer I blocked them. However, one guy insisted on meeting me in person. So I played along (keep in mind he was 44 and I claimed to be 14/f). Eventually he gave me pics, his full name, and phone number. Immediately after, I sent all the convos and his information to the police in that area, who in turn submitted it to the FBI, who in turn served a search warrant on his house because he had tried to pick up a REAL 14 year old girl. Now they want to come take a statement from me to use in a case against him to prove he was actively seeking victims.

Yeah yeah, I know it's weird what I did, but hey, they helped me get most of what I need to earn $1000 in free stuff (and yes these things do work, I did that ipod one regularly and received it).

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
niiice...

and funny...

so, did you get the i-pod???

i tried that site but then decided to stop before i actually did anything...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
niiice...

and funny...

so, did you get the i-pod???

i tried that site but then decided to stop before i actually did anything...

I got the ipod, yeah. Sold it on Ebay right away since I'm not a big music person.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Horny guys on Yahoo Chat + being a girl = ANYTHING YOU WANT! ^_^ make em send stuff to a P.O. box thing...

Thats funny, this is why I dont give out any info on Yahoo Chat...but I am in love with the User's Rooms in the Games section...(Alltho...no good RP is found there anymore... darn newbs messing up the RP...and chat bots..)

new topics

top topics

join