It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of 1964

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2012 by bugsbunny1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So he was born on 15th February (date of Lupercalia) 1964 (year of the dragon) and his name is Kenneth. In Scot's Gaelic Kenneth is called CINÁED which means born of Fire.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sept 1964 here.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Beware of King Abdullah II of Jordan!

Beware!!!!

I'm warning you!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

The Prophecy of Jean Dixon
of a World Leader born on Feb. 5, 1962

by Tom Chase

I live in the U.S., and I have spent many hours in libraries studying prophecies, to see if any prophecies published in the past have given accurate predictions of future world events. A prediction I find interesting is by the American psychic Jean Dixon, that is described in the book "A Gift of Prophecy" by Ruth Montgomery, publshed in 1965. Jean Dixon was a popular psychic in the U.S. in the 1960s and 1970s. But in this vision Jean Dixon saw a child that was born on February 5, 1962 in the Middle East. She saw that this child was descended from Queen Nefertiti and her pharoah husband Amenhotep IV of Egypt, who was an "enlightened" pharoah who began a monotheistic sun-worship religion in Egypt which was very different from the polytheistic religion then practiced in Egypt. Jean Dixon's vision saw that this child would bring a universal world religion and world peace around year 2000.

Source.

X

Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein (Arabic: الملك عبد الله الثاني بن الحسين‎, al-Malik ʿAbdullāh aṯ-ṯānī bin al-Ḥusayn; born 30 January 1962) is the reigning King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. He ascended the throne on 7 February 1999 upon the death of his father King Hussein.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's just 7 days before the target date...

BE VERY AWARE OF THIS MAN!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
King Abdullah II of Jordan has a British mother.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I was born in February '64, so that counts me out.
I have noticed a lot of stuff about my d.o.b., etc., that I found curious, so I am relieved the AC was born in the fall.

Hypothetically, lets say someone had these attributes, would that raise anyone's eyebrows?
His first name means, "born of fire.".
He was born on the date of Lupercalia, the celebration of Pan, the goat-legged, horned God of fertility, lust, and nature, who was used as the model for the image of the devil.
He was born in the year of the dragon, a symbol of the devil, and dragons are also considered born of fire.
He is an Aquarius, apt since it is the start of that age. His ascendent is also Aquarius.
He has Mercury, Mars, and Saturn in Aquarius too, and they are all very closely packed together with the sun, which apparently signifies a very fiery emotional personality.
He doesn't believe that there really is a god the way religion defines it.
His numerology life number is one, whatever that means.
He has had paranormal experiences all his life including dreams that came true in exact detail.
He has walked away without a scratch from more than one life threatening event that likely should have killed him, or at least injured him.
He feels mankind has royally screwed up, deserves to pay for it, and very likely will, very soon, one way or another.

Well I don't have ALL of these attributes - but I certainly have quite a few...
My first name means "manly" (Charles) so strike one.
Not sure what date "Lupercalia" falls on, but I was born 2/16/65.
15 days shy of the year of the dragon - I was born in the year of the snake. However I have a dragon tattoo and a collection of 42 Windstone dragons (so far). Plus a snake looks dragon-ish.
I am an Aquarius.
Don't know where the planets were when I was born - and I don't follow horoscopes and what not. Too lazy to look it up now.
I do believe in God - just not this petty jealous God that is preached in most churches.
Don't know or really care what my numerology number is. I like 7's though.
No paranormal experiences and no dreams that came true, so there's another strike.
I actually have walked away from a rollover accident that I should have been killed in. I did, however have a few scratches as I was thrown into a sticker bush - so this one is only a half a strike.
Don't we all feel that mankind has royally screwed up? I however am a pretty strong believer in forgiveness and second chances though...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why not have Satan throw it in our face and have him born on June 6th, 1966 at 06:06?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
St. Seraphim of Sarov (1754-1833) gives a very interesting prediction concerning the birth of the Antichrist:

Jesus Christ, the true God-man, the Son of God the Father by the descent of the Holy Spirit, was born in Israel, while the true antichrist-man-god will be born amidst the Slavs and Russians. He will be the son of a virgin adulteress of the tribe of Dan and the son of the devil through the artificial transfer to her of male seed, with which the spirit of darkness will dwell together in her womb. But one of the Russians who will live to the birth of the Antichrist will, like Simeon the God-receiver, who blessed the Child Jesus and announced His nativity to the world, will curse the antichrist at his birth and will announce to the world that he is the true antichrist.

St. Seraphim predicted the Russian revolution and the killing of the royal family among other things. I'd also like to point out that the first known case of artificial insemination did not occur until 1884, in Philadelphia.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic_Messiah
A long time ago I read a psychic's prediction that the modern anti-christ was born in 1964 and she gave an exact date. I remember the month being an autumn month, but I cannot locate the actual prediction.

The reason I write this is because the ability of new leaders from this era soon being able to gain powerful positions. Does anyone know of a world leader being born in 1964?

My sister in law was born in 1964 She is surely the spawn of Satan but I'm not sure if she is the Anti-Christ. She isn't a world leader although she reminds me of Sauron a lot.

Seriously though, the anti-Christ isn't a single individual. That title encompasses all who deny the Christ or work against him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join