It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of 1964

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A long time ago I read a psychic's prediction that the modern anti-christ was born in 1964 and she gave an exact date. I remember the month being an autumn month, but I cannot locate the actual prediction.

The reason I write this is because the ability of new leaders from this era soon being able to gain powerful positions. Does anyone know of a world leader being born in 1964?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Dubya was born in 1946.....

Perhaps it's a reversal, a bit of dis-info to keep you all on your toes?

P.S-I in no way believe this , I just find it amusing that when concerned with numbers one can point to almost anything as "ëvidence" of their "proof"

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was born in February '64, so that counts me out.
I have noticed a lot of stuff about my d.o.b., etc., that I found curious, so I am relieved the AC was born in the fall.

Hypothetically, lets say someone had these attributes, would that raise anyone's eyebrows?
His first name means, "born of fire.".
He was born on the date of Lupercalia, the celebration of Pan, the goat-legged, horned God of fertility, lust, and nature, who was used as the model for the image of the devil.
He was born in the year of the dragon, a symbol of the devil, and dragons are also considered born of fire.
He is an Aquarius, apt since it is the start of that age. His ascendent is also Aquarius.
He has Mercury, Mars, and Saturn in Aquarius too, and they are all very closely packed together with the sun, which apparently signifies a very fiery emotional personality.
He doesn't believe that there really is a god the way religion defines it.
His numerology life number is one, whatever that means.
He has had paranormal experiences all his life including dreams that came true in exact detail.
He has walked away without a scratch from more than one life threatening event that likely should have killed him, or at least injured him.
He feels mankind has royally screwed up, deserves to pay for it, and very likely will, very soon, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

He has Mercury, Mars, and Saturn in Aquarius too, and they are all very closely packed together with the sun, which apparently signifies a very fiery emotional personality.
He has had paranormal experiences all his life including dreams that came true in exact detail.
He has walked away without a scratch from more than one life threatening event that likely should have killed him, or at least injured him.
He feels mankind has royally screwed up, deserves to pay for it, and very likely will, very soon, one way or another.

Ut Oh, guess I am him becuase the above are all true in my life....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype

Ut Oh, guess I am him becuase the above are all true in my life....

Sorry, by my count you score 6 out of 11, which makes me doubt you are Satan incarnate.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic_Messiah
A long time ago I read a psychic's prediction that the modern anti-christ was born in 1964 and she gave an exact date.

I'm not doubting you, but was just curious if you remembered what this lady's name was. It would be interesting to read this prediction and see exactly what was said. My current candidate was born in 1962.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
oooops

I was born August 1964.

Now im scared.

Found her name yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For those interested, it was Jean Dixon, I believe.(Incorrect and modified below)

Google the two together, perhaps?

Edit: I'm sure I've heard the Jean Dixon thing but am not finding it so far. Still looking, here's something on 1964 Antichrist:

www.unexplainable.net...

X

Edit #2: Nope, not Dixon. Hers was 1962 it seems...
www.revelation13.net...

Further:

The Prophecy of Jean Dixon
of a World Leader born on Feb. 5, 1962

by Tom Chase

I live in the U.S., and I have spent many hours in libraries studying prophecies, to see if any prophecies published in the past have given accurate predictions of future world events. A prediction I find interesting is by the American psychic Jean Dixon, that is described in the book "A Gift of Prophecy" by Ruth Montgomery, publshed in 1965. Jean Dixon was a popular psychic in the U.S. in the 1960s and 1970s. But in this vision Jean Dixon saw a child that was born on February 5, 1962 in the Middle East. She saw that this child was descended from Queen Nefertiti and her pharoah husband Amenhotep IV of Egypt, who was an "enlightened" pharoah who began a monotheistic sun-worship religion in Egypt which was very different from the polytheistic religion then practiced in Egypt. Jean Dixon's vision saw that this child would bring a universal world religion and world peace around year 2000. We might assume that this would be the Antichrist described in the Bible's Book of Revelation. Jean Dixon saw a cross growing above this man, until it covered the entire earth.

It is interesting that Feb. 5 1962 was a very unusual date Astrologically, since there were 7 planets grouped in the sign of Aquarius, within 17 degrees, on the same day as a solar eclipse.

And Jean Dixon's vision may relate to the Christian mythology of the Antichrist. The Antichrist is said to be a false Christ who is in power for 3 1/2 years before the true Christ returns at the Battle of Armageddon.

Source.

X

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I wonder what hanging out with the AntiChrist would be like. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. Of course you'd have hell to pay.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
I wonder what hanging out with the AntiChrist would be like. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. Of course you'd have hell to pay.

LOL! Good job old chap.

I'm pretty sure that it must be the one prophecy everyone seems to have come to a conscensus to, and am grateful for everyone's help. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The prediction was made by Jean Dixon; that the Antichrist would be born in February of 1962. I was only 11, at that time, but I remember that it scared me to death.
Apparently, he was to be born on the day when there was an unparalled conjunction of planets. I remember that many in India thought that day was the end of the world. It was front page news at the time. We all breathed a bit easier when the day ended.
Later, Jean Dixon wrote a book in which she said that this auspicious Feb. day marked the birth of the Antichrist. In her first book, she identified the person born in Feb. 1962 as someone who would save the world. Then, in her next book, she reversed herself and said he was the Antichrist instead.
She had a few credible predictions, but much of her predicting seemed (especially as she aged) to be influenced by her extreme far-right anti-communist, traditionalist Catholic world view.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I know of a child being born 15th February 1989 making her a Aquarius.I do believe that Jean Dixon dreamed of a child being born.But the date she believes the child will be born 5th February 1964 is not actuate.I believe this female child born on the 15th February 1989 is the child she dreamed about.An she is not born in the middle east.She is born in a country under Queen Elizabeth the second.She is born in to the spirtual world because of her grandmother and mother.This is the child for sure

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I was born in October autumn of 1964 in Riyadh Saudi Arabia middleeast my name spells m and a in first name and u and b in second name and s in surname which comes out to be mabus and I am a lawyer having achieved degree in mohammadan law and also born to parents of Indian origin I had two visions when I was very young and I am very tolerant and respect a multi religion society have studied in USA and Australia and presently live in Europe and defend and follow modern ideas as opposed to extremism I believe world should be one and free of in humane practices and torture and terrorism I do not see Arab uprising as a praising factor as power may accidentally go in hands of fundamentalists as they may have hidden agenda against the modern world and may be using foreign powers to liberate their countries from tyrant rulers this way USA is having economic problems and may not be the leader of world any more and china is very immature and secluded from world politics so if both are weakened the power hungry jehadists may take over power in newly democratised Arab countries and may attack Europe with some Russian help this will bear catastrophic results . As Nostradamus predicted of some Hannibal from Africa attacking Europe I am of view that qaddafis son Hannibal is still alive lives on Algeria on asylum and maybe he is the one predicted tyrant by Nostradamus. However the Antichrist in my research is the beast long born in biblical days is in chains in kish island of Iran and will appear in Iran at the tomb of prophet Benjamin at isfahan in the home of a rabbi and will declare himself messiah and Mehdi at same time and then when he will march to Syria will declare himself god and will kill people of all religions regardless of their caste and creed he will change history and shall rule the world will be a great magician and will have twelve apostles and seventy thousand missionaries who will carry his words he will destroy Rome capture northern middle east and will march towards Jerusalem apparently he will claim he is going to restore the temple of Solomon but in fact will show his intent to destroy it by that time he will reach Palestine near har majidune the Arabic name of the area called Armageddon and here shall be a battle in which Israel Arabs and Europe will form joint forces for the first time and a big fight will be fought when on the minerat of mosque of Damascus now a pagan city a man in white dress will land on a flying horse he will call himself hissa or isa or Jesus and will speak in Hebrew some people will accompany him to the battle ground and on seeing him Antichrist will start running but this man Jesus will kill him with his right hand and then will travel to Jerusalem with his winning army and restore the peace and order of the world he shall be the united leader of all the faiths and shall restore the united nations which I think is going to end in 2017 . The time of Jesus according to my vision is 2027 and the appearance of Antichrist shall take place in June 22nd of 2020. The world will indulge in wars in 2016 and famine and meteors natural calamities strike the earth in between 2016 and 2020

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Michelle Obama was born in 1964.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was told a big global church said it was 1966. However I had second hand information and now she denies it all.

If it was in the 60's, then if he or she is going to do something, time is running out. In another 40 years they may die of natural causes.

I don't know, some people might argue it was August 4th, 1961 possibly in Kenya. I have no clue who might lie about such a thing. There were some predictions that the Anti-Christ would be a smooth talker, good at lying, and lots of people would like him. Even now, I know of someone who still says they like the guy but don't like what he's been doing. That just sounds insane to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Bashar al-Assad was born 11 September 1965

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

The Prophecy of Jean Dixon
of a World Leader born on Feb. 5, 1962

by Tom Chase

I live in the U.S., and I have spent many hours in libraries studying prophecies, to see if any prophecies published in the past have given accurate predictions of future world events. A prediction I find interesting is by the American psychic Jean Dixon, that is described in the book "A Gift of Prophecy" by Ruth Montgomery, publshed in 1965. Jean Dixon was a popular psychic in the U.S. in the 1960s and 1970s. But in this vision Jean Dixon saw a child that was born on February 5, 1962 in the Middle East. She saw that this child was descended from Queen Nefertiti and her pharoah husband Amenhotep IV of Egypt, who was an "enlightened" pharoah who began a monotheistic sun-worship religion in Egypt which was very different from the polytheistic religion then practiced in Egypt. Jean Dixon's vision saw that this child would bring a universal world religion and world peace around year 2000. We might assume that this would be the Antichrist described in the Bible's Book of Revelation. Jean Dixon saw a cross growing above this man, until it covered the entire earth.

It is interesting that Feb. 5 1962 was a very unusual date Astrologically, since there were 7 planets grouped in the sign of Aquarius, within 17 degrees, on the same day as a solar eclipse.

And Jean Dixon's vision may relate to the Christian mythology of the Antichrist. The Antichrist is said to be a false Christ who is in power for 3 1/2 years before the true Christ returns at the Battle of Armageddon.

Source.

X

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Xatnys]

Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein (Arabic: الملك عبد الله الثاني بن الحسين‎, al-Malik ʿAbdullāh aṯ-ṯānī bin al-Ḥusayn; born 30 January 1962) is the reigning King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. He ascended the throne on 7 February 1999 upon the death of his father King Hussein.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, that's just 7 days before the target date...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you have my attention....go on......
2nd

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Make your bets.

Syria and Jordan are neighbour countries, and both are neighbours of Israel.

So, the ruler of Syria, or the ruler of Jordan?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Make your bets.

Syria and Jordan are neighbour countries, and both are neighbours of Israel.

So, the ruler of Syria, or the ruler of Jordan?

Hmmmm...

I posted that yesterday...

And today...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join