It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter and Kraftwerk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm certain one of the reasons the Floyd synch wasn't discovered amongst the common public prior to the availability of CD's is because LP's were more cumbersome and imprecise to use, so the likelihood of using an LP to even accidently make the discovery was small. Wealthier class people, who were more likely to know of common industry practice in regards using music to make movies and movies to make music, could work with reel-to-reel tape, so I'm sure it is quite possible that a small sector of the public could play with the synchronization of music to film.

I don't believe that people playing with the synchronizations was a primary reason for their creation. At the very least, the "illumination" of the works in the public's perception was a primary concern, lending the various movies and albums an "ingenius" quality which the public would tend to "worship" superficially, in complete trust and aw, rather than study, which is an empathy-based form of genuine or in-depth worship. Study is by nature an "eye-to-eye" process over time, and worship, which is not an equal-terms process initially can be quite addictive. The addictive nature of these works actually prevents rigorous study. This is why most fan mentalities are not too bright, and they become very emotional when the "genius" of their focus of worship is brought into question.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Movie entitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was filmed in synchronization with the album entitled Core by Stone Temple Pilots.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
The Movie entitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was filmed in synchronization with the album entitled Core by Stone Temple Pilots.

Ok. I believe you though i've never heard the album.

Just one question though.....

Is there a point to this?

Ok, more questions.

Is there a conspiricy? What is it? An album syncs to a soundtrack, surely the devil is at play here. What are the devils intentions?

People, this is the nuttiest thread i've become involved with, and thats saying something.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You know, I'm completely amazed that people can't figure these things out for themselves to at least some degree. If you post information that might be directly verified and confirmed by anyone reading the thread, you are automatically defaulted over to nut status by very many "deeply concerned people." If you post information claiming to have been chased around by men-in-black or claim to have seen reptilians, people will sympathize with you and recommend a site about dealing with these traumas, which are so common these days. You know, I have encountered no one who has the slightest inclination to think with some quickness on these web forums. Has the idea of actually watching one of these synchronizations even crossed anyone's mind? Do people fear the onset of insanity should they actually observe something which verifies "secret goings on?"

It helps to realize that, in dealing with any conspiracy behind civilization, any large-scale conspiracy really represents a quite-large culture living in secret amongst us. How do you break into this culture? One way to break in is to decipher their secret language, which is the basis of their secret cultural presence, and this can be done by various means. Their coded language is alchemical and is also designed not to be noticed by the uninitiated, and by unitiated I mean "dry" people who have trouble with trance or even clear thinking with any complexity. These are illuminated people, thus trance is a daily part of their lives, and activities conducted in trance become a primary subject matter for communications made via this alchemical code.

One way of encrypting information relating to illumination and trance is to dance the scenes to music chosen by theme supplemental to that of the movie you are making, and then confirm the validity of this encrypted information by making more money than do people without this information and who do not dance their scenes. Trance is what makes dance and other spontaneous movement beautiful and illuminative to the eye, and is also what makes astral projection possible. Illumination is like Water, and "is beautiful," or "sexy" because it lends the body fluid grace and sponaneity, lending a star that glow needed to stay famous. These people would pride themselves on their ability to dance and act at once, and make it look like really good acting.

Also, encryption is best conducted in a manner analogous to holographic information encryption, thus the same music will be used for camera movement, pacing, scene-to-scene transition, editing, storyboarding, script writing, etc....

I'm watching Rosemary's Baby to Rubber Soul right now, a modern nativity story encrypted into alchemical language.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A small example of an encrypted scene. In Rosemary's Baby, there is a scene in the doctor's office where Rosemary is put into a room to lie down on a couch and rest. She then proceeds to put her pills out of her purse, and then lie down on the couch as though she is in Freudian analysis, and then she closes her eyes and dreams of a scene involving her baby in some bright future.

This is an example of how to encrypt information relating to astral projection as it is practice by this cultural presence. The movie stars, along with many other people in different fields, astral project - probably about twice per day - out to this "nativity scene" they have created somewhere, where an illuminated child is sacrificed over the course of his life. The child is like a phallic center of attention, which is fed off of via the process of group astral projection, the astral presence becoming a vaginal presence on the nativity scene. This smaller scene cross-references from a symbolically encrypted perspective with the final scene in the movie. It is a primary theme.

The "native son" is a he for alchemical reasons, though they might use girls too for different alchemical reasons, though girls tend to suffer a more consciously experienced form of "human sacrifice." He is a Prince as long as he remains unaware, and when he starts to "know," becoming more Princess-inclined or aware of something amiss in his life which is just "too strange," he is to suffer the actual life-ending sacrifice, like a phallic icon on a cross. The idea is that the Prince archetype is unaware, and the Princess is aware. Mary, as Queen, is the boy's very intense intuition and luck. Intuition uses illumination as its carrier wave and carries the Prince through life like a heavy lump in woman's belly, at least until he learns to fend for himself, which is not likely, at least until too late.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Scorpio Shaping Flow]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpio Shaping Flow

Hmmm, as soon as you intelligently called people out on their laziness, everyone all of a sudden disappeared....

The following excerpt from Metu Neter, is quite relevant to the trance states that Scorpio Shaping Flow was writing about in his last couple of posts in this thread.

"This name, Khenemet Aunkhet which denotes the "water of life and fertility", is also applied to Het-Heru."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join