posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:14 AM
While I dont believe in the whole aliens working with the government thing, I can theorize how communucation between humans and an extra-terrestrial
species could be achieved:
Telepathy: (As stated above), telepathy would be a good way of communication, the only negative things are that
1. You would have to be able to control what thoughts you sent, and which ones you blocked.
2. The percent of the human populace on earth, that can communicate telepathicly is very small.
Translator computer: Either instintaneous or having a small delay time, this would work well, unfortunatly it to has its share of faults, these
1. Not being able to translate large dialogues at a fast enough pace to keep up with the two beings speaking.
2. It very well may translate things wrong.
Live translator: A person translating for two languages would be good, the only down falls are:
1. Will have to learn one of the languages, which takes time.
2. May consciously or sub-consciously not say everything.
A universal language: This would be the best choice, since it would alow both parties to speak the same language without interferance, the one and
only negative aspect, is the time to learn it.
Based on the theories I have provided, I would theorize that they would communicate via a universal language, such as one based on mathematics or