It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ok maybe when you read it it wont be so funny, but man we have some screwed up people on this planet.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Absolutely correct. It is sickening.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
OMG!! Thats horrible. To say that the woman was crazy is an understatement.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thats a very 'black' sence of humour you have.

Here In New Zealand the golf club is considered a dangerous wepon, and the police have it in their right to shot you dead on the spot if you a caught carry one anywhere except on a golf course.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yeah i'm sick to make a joke i know, but dangerous weapons!!! jeez you must see this kinda thing alot there.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by feygan
Yeah i'm sick to make a joke i know, but dangerous weapons!!! jeez you must see this kinda thing alot there.

Actually a favorite weapon for white teenagers to use on black kids that wander into Bridgeport (southside neighborhood) is the golf club.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well yeah i can understand it being the favoured weapon of the white yuppie. It's either beat you with their five iron or slash your throat with one of their gold cards i guess.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Nah, Bridgeport is an Irish, working class neighborhood. Very few have much money.

arc

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
thats a bit sick

funny is flooring a fully grown male with a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle *looks at ceiling and whistles*

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I really don't think it's funny, it's sick.

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah i realised it's sick, but it makes you wonder what could drive a person to do such a thing, and what state of mind they must have been in?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That is really sad and I cant believe it happened on Christmas Day, she admitted it, and they dont have a verdict until July. I say an "eye for an eye", she isn't worth the money spent to keep her alive in prison.

BTW feygan, I think you meant "FORE".

P.S. This thread doesn't belong in the people forum, it's enroute to chit-chat.

top topics

join