It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meeting at Holloman AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
From what I've understood this is supposably where a meeting between EBEs and humans took place, and they made the agreement to ignore abductions and in change get technology. Now what I'm asking is, is there any evidence supporting this(except for the picture of a glowing UFO that supposably was taken at Holloman)?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I doubt they even made record of the meeting. If they did, it was one copy for the ETs and one copy for us which is locked up in some nuclear bomb proof/theft proof vault in the basement of the Pentagon or CIA building. That's what I think. They're careful not to keep written records of UFO/ET stuff because they know without that written proof leaking out, the public will have no real proof of any of this.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
yea eishenhower met them, read william coopers stuff on MJ-12

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
William Cooper is widely regarded as a neurotic psycho aswell as a fraud. It goes both ways, though.. I've heard people refer to him as a saint for revealing the governments true actions and agenda aswe;;. I downloaded a .wmv video of one of Cooper's seminars a while ago. It's titled, "William Cooper - Secret Government" and he talks about EBEs and our contract with the aliens. It's only about 26mb, so if anybody wants it, I'll upload it.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm interested in that Ess why kay. So if it isnt to much trouble, it would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
I'm interested in that Ess why kay. So if it isnt to much trouble, it would be appreciated.

It's no problem.
Please click here for the link. It'll be up for about a week. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks, Im anxious to see what the cooper guy has to say about stuff. I wonder if any of it is stuff i havent already heard. And again, i appreciate the vid. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
thanks EWK, ibelieve cooper is a fraud also he was just plai nuts but his stuff was great to read. He was a great writer

[edit on 3-4-2005 by phantompatriot]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
thanks EWK, ibelieve cooper is a fraud also he was just plai nuts but his stuff was great to read.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'd like to think that someone filmed an Alien / Shadow meeting, but realistically, well who knows, they loved the little critters back in the day.

Maybe one day the ultimate, pure, 100% definite smoking gun, being the video of first contact, will be leaked, bah wishful thinking me thinks.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Me thinks if this video exists it rests in a bomb/theft proof vault in the Pentagon basement somewhere. You'll never see it.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
People'll see it in a few hundred years, when historians make docos about UFO secrecy from the last seventy odd years and the video is common knowledge. Maybe.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
While agreeing that Cooper is a quack, he isn't the only one alleging the Holloman AFB meeting.

Back in the late 70's, early 80's timeframe, according to several UFO researchers, such as Howe, etc., they were contacted to be involved in a disclosure project called the Cosmic Journey Project.

This was an extension of a project originally slated for the 60's, but then later shelved for no given reason. A key name to look for in this would be Robert Emenneger (or Bob Emenneger as he'll often be cited), as he was allegedly involved with both time periods projects.

Anyhow, these researchers were (according to them), shown many photos (by government officials) of UFOs, craft debris, even alien bodies, and even a video of a UFO landing at Holloman AFB. They were shown some documents, and the story of the meeting was touched on (though not any details as to any agreements, etc. made in this meeting.

Unfortunately, all we have to go on (evidence-wise), is the word of the researchers (I'd have to look for other names, these just off the top of my head) and a history of UFO events involving Holloman. Hardly solid, but the fact that numerous sources claim this, at least warrants it being kept in mind.

Another interesting note is that Emenneger was involved with the (largely considered disastrous) UFO CoverUp Live! specials that aired in the 80's. For those who never saw these, I highly recommend getting copies. In many markets (my own included), these broadcasts were interrupted, with the stations going to informercials, and then NO mention made on the news, etc., despite early station spots with reporters in the field, ready to give viewer reaction to the shows. Many, myself included, believe that this may have once been a planned component of Cosmic Journey, with enough wackiness thrown in just to lend some deniability to it.

The specials are largely remembered for the Tibetan Music and Strawberry Ice Cream comments. I'd argue this though. Given their description of alien biology (which was highly detailed by the way), with a meatless diet, no teeth, and a hard gumlike upper and lower "tooth", and a simplified digestive system, a favorite food of strawberry ice cream actually makes a whole lot of sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
When did this happen? I've heard several different dates. I think the first was in the fifties, but was just a sighting. Then the landing/meeting was either in the mid sixties, or seveties. Was there more than one meeting?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The Holloman landing allegedly occured in '71 I believe. Here's a good link about what I was talking about....

www.presidentialufo.com...

new topics

top topics

join