It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Age will strart very shortly (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST Why does Jesus Christ have to return to this earth?
What will happen before and after He Returns?
How will this civilisation react to His Coming?
Will those still living welcome Him back?
Where will He live when He is here?
Why does He have to come back?
Where is He going to land?
When will He come ? Major World Events are going to shock every human being on this planet. The present way of life for every human is going to change like from the Dark of the Night to broad Daylight. If you would like to know what is to come in the next few years of your life, and not letting the coming events and drastic changes to take you by surprise like the rest of those still living, please read on. If you want to be like the rest of the world, and not being different than the rest, I would like to tell you that you better throw this book in your rubbish or trash heap, because if you read on, this book is going to make you aware of your surrounding world, and you will want to be different than the rest of those living around you. You will turn out to be like a Beacon Light in a very Dark World. The soon coming events will change everything that you are familiar with. I don't mean another 20 years, but within the next ten years.

With who's authority can I claim what I am writing to you, "My Dear Reader?"
There is only one Source that I can claim it to be 100% True, Good and a reliable Source. That Source is the Almighty, the Creator, ever Living God. God and only God is Good, and Truthful. Everything else is a mixture of Good and Bad, Evil, True and False. Jesus Christ Himself said that "Only God is Good." We read in Matthew 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:" I am writing this book with His authority, and I trust Him, because whatever He has written He will make it come to pass at 100%. This is why I am so sure of what I am writing in this book. What He has written, stands for ever, and is not altered, and what He has written, He makes it come to pass at 100%. Isaiah 46:9 "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Isa 46:11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it." My dear Reader, maybe you never heard of the True Living God. Or maybe you do not believe that there is a True Living God. Or you probably only heard of the present God of this present time, and never heard that there is another True Living God, that is coming shortly to boot out, and will put in prison this present God that every one is presently following. If you do not believe that there is a True Living God, you are not any different than those that claim that there is a God, because they don't know the True Living God, but those claiming that there is a God, belong to a False, Liar, and very Cruel God, as I will explain later in this book. My Dear Reader, I would like you to look around you, and I would like to ask you a question. Do you see sufferings, pain, wars, hate, lust and heart aches in every part of this Planet? All this is fabricated by the present Evil God that this whole world claims to follow and believe. Do you see many changes that happened during the last five years? If you can see changes, were these changes for the better, or for the worse? If you can see the changes for the worse I ask you to keep reading, because in the next eight years, your knees my dear friend, will be bumping each other with the fear that will take hold on every living human. I will be quoting from the King James Bible, and written in italics, any other quotes will be specified, to make known to you, my Dear Friend, about the soon coming Ruler, the Loving King, Jesus Christ, to rule this Planet in the way of the True Living God. When an inventor invents something new, and starts to manufacture it, he or she, will write a manual with instructions about the product how to be used, and its capabilities The True Living God, when He made man on this Planet, He too wrote an instruction manual for His product, for Man. God's instruction manual for mankind is the book called the Bible. The Bible, is the Diary of the True Living God, His Notebook sort to speak, it is the written Word of God. The written Word of God is "The Truth." This is the only Pure Truth you can find, the rest you can read, is only half the Truth, with much falseness and deceit with it. Jesus Christ Himself confirmed that the Word of God is Truth. John 17:17 "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." Dear Reader, do you realise that about one-fourth of the entire book of the Bible, of which you my reader, may have a copy sitting on one of your shelves, is prophecy written by The True Living God , and that about 90 percent of all the written prophecy is for this present time now, "the end time"— and the time just ahead of us? My reader, the next few years are going to change your lifestyle. Your work, your daily business, your entertainment, and your health, are going to change drastically, in a way that you will not even think about at the present time. For your sake, I beg you not to leave this important book out of your hands, but read it from beginning to end, it may be your life saver, and you will thank The True Living God, the Creator of the whole Universe, the True God of Abraham, who talked with Him face to face. The God that in your lifetime is going to set up His Kingdom here on this Planet, and will change everything for the better, that nobody ever dreamed about. Yes you will thank, honour and give glory, to your True Living God, in the day of your visitation. 1Peter 2:12 "Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation." My Friend, My Reader, these predicted events that I am writing here, are sure, and you are going to live and see them come through. The greatest event will be when you will see Jesus Christ returning to this Planet. Of course, some people are not interested in Bible prophecy. The sure coming events will affect their own lives, and the lives of their families, their jobs and their futures. There is a real true Living God, the Almighty Creator of the whole Universe, and the book of the Bible is His instruction manual for all mankind and it also speaks for Him. God inspired all the words of the prophecies that are written in the book of the Bible, and they are sure, and they will be fulfilled and they will surely come to pass. Matthew 24:34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Mat 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." God has written all those prophesies for man to understand them. You better wake up and believe that those prophesies are truly written by the True Living God, and they will happen! And will happen in your lifetime. By the time you finish reading this book your eyes will be opened to understand the significance of today's news and where all those happening events are leading to, leading to the return of Jesus Christ. Bible prophesies are very important, because they were written by the will of God for the benefit of all mankind. Notice what the Apostle Peter wrote about the Bible's prophecies: 2Peter 1:19 "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation. 2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." Why did God preserve these prophecies for us? Because the great Creator God is the Father of everyone, and is working out a marvellous purpose here below, on this Planet Earth, nationally and individually. You need to study God's inspired prophecies if you wish to understand His purpose for every one here on earth! God has given us an Instruction Manual, because He loves every human. Can the Unimaginable Happen?
Do you know what the most important news story of our generation will be? What is the biggest event that will shake the entire earth within your lifetime? My reader, I want to assure you that the coming Great Event, which is "The Second Coming of Jesus Christ" will be the most important event of this generation. Jesus Christ is coming back, and very, very soon! You better believe it! Otherwise the coming earth shaking events will take you by a great surprise. Make no mistake about it. Christs' return will not happen secretly off in some isolated place, with no one knowing about it. Jesus Christ will literally come back, to the city of Jerusalem, and will land on the top of the Mount of Olives, to begin governing this entire earth! There will be a Godly divine, one-world government. Every human on earth will see Him coming, like as everyone can see the sun shining, from every corner of this planet. What a shock that will be to all humanity! This event is specifically predicted throughout the Old and the New Testaments of your book, the Bible. My Reader, I urge you at this time, that if you don't have a copy of this Most Important Instruction Manual Book, "The Bible," you go and get a copy of it as soon as you can, because the time of this Great Event, of The Return of Jesus Christ is very close. Hundreds of millions of people believe (superficially) that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ, is predicted in each of the four Gospels, in the book of Acts and in the epistles of Paul, James, Peter, John and the Book of Revelation. Jesus' return is the focal point of the entire book of Revelation. My Reader, you better believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of the True Living Creator God, and you must also believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. If the King of Kings is soon returning to establish the Kingdom of the True Living God upon this earth, you should be getting ready, and preparing yourself for it right now. You should know how it will affect your business, your economic future, your personal safety and everything around you. My Reader, maybe you are familiar with the warning signs before a great storm comes your way. You see dark clouds building up, you may see lightning and hear the thunder getting closer and closer, and you know for sure that a storm is on its way. If you have prepared yourself, the coming storm will not worry you. My Friend you can also know what the signs are, that will precede Christ's coming, and you can watch for them, and prepare yourself for Christ's coming. By watching for those signs, you will prepare yourself, and you will not be taken by the coming events by surprise. Why stay in ignorance about the meaning of the events that are already taking place around you? Jesus commands His genuine disciples to watch and to be ready. Luke 21:36 "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man" My Friend, your entire life is about to change very soon. Events will unfold very quickly to destroy the Western World's way of life as we have known it for the past generations. The Great Nations as we know them today, in ten short years will be no more. They will be destroyed, and those alive taken into captivity with bare bottoms in Greek ships, scattered to the four winds. Assyria have done it before, and the modern descendants of Assyria, will be doing it all over again, to the Great Nations as we know them today. Isaiah 20:4 "So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt." Even the inhabitants of the USA, Canada, and the Great Islands, such as England, Australia, and New Zealand will not escape. Isaiah 20:6 "And the inhabitant of this isle shall say in that day, Behold, such is our expectation, whither we flee for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria: and how shall we escape?" The English speaking people will be very cheap slaves indeed, so cheap that they will be worthless. Deuteronomy 28:68 "And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you." In the Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke are three accounts of Jesus Christ telling His disciples what to watch for, before He returns back to this Planet. It was four of the twelve Apostles, that were with Christ at the time when they asked Jesus Christ to tell them the signs of His Return. The four Apostles were, Peter, James, John and Andrew and they asked Jesus privately, to tell them the signs of His coming. Mark 13:3 "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, Mark 13:4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?" Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?" That is the end of this present age. Yes there is an end of the time allotted to Satan, the present God of this present age. The time that he acquired when He was chosen by our first parents, Adam and Eve, was six thousand years. The seven days of Creation, represent seven thousand years. The seventh day of creation was the Holy Sabbath Day, which Satan have no power upon, because Adam and Eve did not own the Seventh Day. The Creator only gave them the first six days. When they choose the Serpent, Satan's way of the Good and Evil, Good and Bad way of life, they could only give what was theirs to Satan. God the Creator gave Adam and Eve the whole world, including the first six days, and notice that it was on the sixth day of creation when He gave them this whole Planet. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." Yes the True Living Creator God, gave this whole planet to Adam and Eve, and they gave it away to Satan what the True Living God gave them, when they choose Satan to rule over them, and over their possessions, that were given to them by their Creator, the True Living God. It was our first parents choice, to taste and to eat from the fruit of the Good and Evil. It was Satan that fed our first parents from his tree, with Truth and Lies, and we are still eating his fruit of the Good and Evil. The True Living God warned Adam and his wife Eve not to touch the bad tree. Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." They disobeyed their Creator. Everything we touch and do, is a mixture of Good and Bad. There is not a single item or deed that we can claim that it is a hundred per cent good. But Thanks be to the True Living God that the six thousand years that our first parents gave away to Satan are very close to an end. From historical views, those six thousand years will come to an end in the year two thousand and seventeen (2017) That is when the Holy Seventh Day of Creation will start. This is when God will take over this Planet Earth. He honoured His gift of the six thousand years that he gave man. He will not take over until the end of the six thousand years are ended. Yes it was our first created parents that delivered and gave Satan the Power to rule this world for six thousand years. Yes they choose Satan to be their father instead of their Creator, Living God. And to this very day, after nearly six thousand years later, all humans still regard Satan as their holy father. Satan lied to them, to snatch that Power. Jesus Christ when He came the first time to be a sacrifice for our first parents mistake they choose to make, and also to be a sacrifice for all our mistakes in those six thousand years, was offered by Satan to give Jesus Christ the Power to rule this world. Luke 4:5 "And the devil, taking him up into a high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. Luk 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." Jesus Christ did not accept Satan's offer, Jesus Christ knew Satan very well that Satan was and is a liar, that he lied to our first parents from the beginning of the six thousand years. Notice that if Satan did not have the full Power of ruler-ship of this planet, Jesus Christ would have told him that. John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." Satan stole the first six thousand years from man, when he lied to Adam and Eve in his negotiations to steal it from them. He lied to them about their Creator God, and they believed his lie. He lured them away from their Creator by telling them that their Creator has lied to them. Genesis 3:3 "But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:" This whole World is Satan's, and is totally ruled by him. Every living being worships Satan as his God. He is the God of this World. He is the God of these six thousand years. 2Corinthians 4:4 "….. in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them." Yes Satan have every living being in his power, all living in a lie, deceived, and not knowing the Truth about the True Living God. Every living being is worshipping Satan as his God, and not knowing any better. And I mean also that mention and believe in the name of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent called Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Yes my reader, Satan have the whole cake in his plate for six thousand years. Adam and Eve gave it to him on a silver platter. It is not the minority that belong to Satan, but the whole earth. The Creator True Living God, has kept a narrow stream of individuals that started from righteous Abel. The True Living God always had someone as His Ambassador on this Planet. Most of the True Living God's Ambassadors were killed. We find that out of the billions of people that lived at the time of the Great Flood, only one family, out of so many billions of people, were following the way of the True Living God. Genesis 6:7 "And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD." Even Jesus Christ Himself said that at the time of His return, will be a time like it was at Noah's time. Matthew 24:37 "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Even at this time the True Living God's Ambassadors, living the True Living God's way of life are very few, while the whole world is deceived, and living the ways of Satan. The Apostle Peter wrote regarding the seven days of Creation and the Return of Jesus Christ, when he tells us, 2Peter 3:3 "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"
2Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

The Seventh Day of Creation, God kept it for Himself. He did not give it to our first parents, Adam and Eve, and man still don't own the seventh day to do with it what he wants or use it as he likes. Genesis 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it:" We will be entering the seventh day of creation, the Holy Sabbath of God, when Jesus Christ returns very soon. Paul also wrote on the Seventh Day of Creation, Hebrews 4:4 "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works." Heb 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it."

Jesus Christ said Himself that He is the Lord of the Sabbath. The seventh day is His, He owns it, not man, or anyone else, including Satan. Mark 2:28 "Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath." The seventh day, and the seventh thousand years, The True Living God owns them, and made them for man, but man do not own them. The seventh thousand years, will be ruled by the laws of the True Living God. The Returned Jesus Christ, will be taking over and ruling the Sabbath Day of Creation, which will be one thousand years is clearly explained in the book of Revelation. Satan will be taken away, and out of the way during the holy one thousand years. Revelation 20:2 "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:"
Luke wrote: "So you, likewise, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things are fulfilled. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away" (Luke 21:31–33). Jesus Christ gave a series of signs that must occur before He returns. Evidently, the fulfilment of Christ's prophecy would happen within the lifetime of one generation, and this is that generation— in your lifetime, once the signs relative to that specific prophecy begin. So Christ is coming back to this earth, but not right away. Not until these signs have occurred! People who go running around mouthing their own ideas and predictions about Christ's returning "tonight" are false prophets. They are not heeding the words of Jesus Christ. The signs listed in Jesus' words must occur first.
Very, very soon, mankind will suffer through the most gruesome and devastating, bloody war that ever happened in human history—called, in biblical terminology, the "Great Tribulation." "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved [alive]; but for the elect's sake [for the sake of God's repentant, obedient people] those days will be shortened" (Matthew 24:21–22). For the sake of "God's Chosen Ones" God is going to shorten the time of the Great Tribulation, that will occur on every corner of this planet. Mark 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days." My Dear Reader, we are now fast approaching that time, and these things are now being fully revealed. "Many shall be purified, cleansed, and refined [God is examining you my Reader and me, and every one on earth, testing us to see who is willing to obey His Word], but the wicked shall continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand" (Daniel 12:10, NRSV).
I want you my reader, to understand that our degenerate, corrupt nations are headed for a very big fall. Do you fully realise that America's national debts are almost out of control and that, proportionately, Canada's indebtedness is even greater? Even Australia and England are in big financial trouble. Can you grasp the full spiritual and moral slide of our entire Western Civilisation? If you do not believe that there is a True Living God, at least believe in the physical signs that are occurring around you, and take heed to what you are reading here, because what I am writing to you, is the truth, and I'm writing it down with the Authority of the True Living God, because He wants this world to be warned of what is to come. When you are warned and you don't take heed, you will have nobody else to blame but yourself. On the other hand, if you consider yourself a follower of Jesus Christ, then you should pay close attention to His instructions and His Warnings to you: "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man" (Luke 21:36). And if you don't consider yourself a Christian, and you do not want to be a Christian, at least for your sake and those that you love dearly, read on, my dear reader, to see what signs you are ordered to "watch" for! These signs will happen very soon and in your lifetime, and I am ordering you to watch for them, that when you see them happening around you, you will remember that You my dear Reader have been told about them before they happen, like the signs and warnings of a Coming Great Storm.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

new topics

join