It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new (obviously)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hello all , this is my first post.So what am I supposed to type in here?For starters , I'm a Muslim from Syria (middle east).Almost 24...I guess I'll start looking around the forums now.Any questions?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Greetings! If any help or otherwise is required, feel free to contact me

Also, it would be interesting to get a Syrians point of view on these boards, will hopefully allow some perspective to be formed, especially for certain US posters.

Happy posting

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Do you speak Farsi? Your english is quite good. Good to know that you are on this board to give your opinion on the middle east.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Greetings from Australia, Mohammad

Welcome to ATS/ATSNN/BTS/P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hey Mohammad and a warm welcome to ATS.

Jack

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
To the person who asked if I spoke Farisi , the answer is I don't cause the language of Syria is Arabic.So Arabic is my first language.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

One of the reaons I signed up is because the internet is full of people who are so ignorant when it comes to Islam and the Arab world.I think that this board has people who are more open minded though. I've seen some posts attacking Islam based on completely wrong views , but I think these people are just exceptions.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Mohammad]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The internet is full of people who are so ignorant when it comes to Islam and the Arab world.I think that this board has people ho are more open minded though. I've seen some posts attacking Islam based on completely wrong views , but I think these people are just exceptions.

Exceptions they are, but very vocal in their views. Word to the wise, and watch out for DrHoracid, mwm and others.

They get a little feisty

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Welcome Mohammad , I look forward to seeing your views on various topics.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
welcome from the UK Mohammad
Hope to have some good discussions with you.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join