It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Victim Photgraphed Wearing NWO Logo Shirt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That is not an NWO (WCW Wrestling) shirt. All my friends are big time wrestling fans and have the shirts, there is only one logo style of th WCW NWO wrestling and that is not it.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
^^^And its not photoshopped either.

Sorry for those hoping to cop out that way.

So wouldn't this t-shirt in fact INFRINGE on the wrestling New World Order's registered trademark?

I don't think this T-shirt was sold in USA, so to imagine that they were donated in large quantity sure warms the heart.

Here you go, some American food. Oh, you don't have a shirt on your back, here, support the New World Order...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Anyone can point me to the right website that I buy and wear a NWO t-shirt like that dead kid had?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I can't see that it's significant. If they had 21,000 dead people wearing those shirts, yes, I'd suspect something. But the dead are also wearing Disney tee shirts and thousands of other kinds of shirts, including various rock bands and garage bands.

It means nothing.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't think it means anything. As someone said further up the tread, sweatshirts like this can be made thousands of places around the world. I'm sure there is Illuminati shirts and Scull and Bones shirts around to. That doesn't make them official.

As I am sitting here and working in Photoshop anyway, I opened the pic to take a closer look;

The logo looks genuine. If it's a PS job, it's very well executed. The print follows the light/ shadow areas and the curves of the shirt perfectly. I think the shirt is the real thing.

That piece of paper however...

I checked the color balance on the-shirt print for consistency compared to other neutral elements in the picture. The logo comes out fine, but to my surprise the paper didn't. Its got much less yellow than the other gray and white parts of the picture. The paper should have come out reasonably similar to the other parts and it didn't...

This could be because they used some kind of paper with a faint blueish shade, but I have never seen such a paper in regular use and don't really think it's likely. Generally speaking, the cheaper the paper the more yellow it is (going from white anyway, not blue).

It could be the picture is genuine, but was doctored (paper and date added) to look like it was taken recently.

Just my two cent...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Assuming it is real. That the NWO has their own clothing line, I'd think they would be known by now.

I can see the NWO trying to phase in. I'm just waiting for the back of the dollars to go from saying novus ordo seclorum, which seems to bother no Americans when it's written in latin, to New World Order.

I wonder if it would get any attention then. Probably still wouldn't.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

<< 1   >>

join