It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote on Debate Round 2: John Nada Vs David: Remote Viewing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Please review this debate and place your vote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Place your votes on who you believe presented the best organized and articulated debate.

Voting ends at 6 PM, 7/22/03

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I didn't place a vote because I didn't see a complete debate.

Not being critical of the participants or the decision to call "time"; it just makes it difficult to judge on the progress and avoid anticipating what might have come next...

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My only choice in the matter, considering that they both at least placed an equal number of posts was to put it up for a vote.

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe alternates should replace this debate and it should be restarted. If that isn't happening, perhaps the brackets should be closed and the others shall continue. I feel both John and David forfitted the debate.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ohhohh... count me in...I am 2 and 0 in ats debates...JK good job all ats debaters...Work hard and you can become Master Debaters...

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This reasons I have not continued with the debate in a while is because I was on holiday all last week. Then, when I got back I needed more information before I felt I could continue honestly with the debate. Unfortunately, the information I was after was hard to come by, so I U2U'd a lot of people on this site asking for help in finding this information.
I recieved almost no replies from anyone and so I felt I could not continue with the debate the way I wanted to.

As well as the fact that I really know nothing of the subject (although I did a little research which didn't reveal much) I think I have valid reasons for not being able to continue, and find it harsh that some of you are making 'sigh' and other remarks which are unfair.

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by John Nada]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
*Perhaps you u2'd the wrong people*

I would have certainly replied and helped you the best I could..remember that, in the future

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I will Magestica. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
FYI: I was perfectly happy to continue with the debate, however the fact that john was active on ATS but turned a blind eye to our debate lead me to the conclusion that i was wasting my time.

I even asked DR whether i should continue but he said that the score was equal so it would be voted on.

I'm not forfeiting because of the complacency of my opponent.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I really don't need the insults at the moment David, I've been going through a bad time. May I remind all of you that I only signed for the debate in the first place as a favour, as there were not enough people for a proper debate and it was going to be scrapped. All of you saying "I'll do it" or "I would've done better" or whatever were very quiet when William was looking for debaters so I suggest you keep quiet now.

Also, both debates I was involved in were on subjects I knew nothing about. For the first round I was willing to over look this but when it happened again I got too bored with it. whilst at the same time dragonrider gets the subject of aliens TWICE. I know it wasn't a fix, but once it was seen he got a similar and interesting subject again common sense should have prevailed and his name should have been put back in the hat.
I also can't help but feel that some of the subjects have a rather American theme to them. Skull & Crossbones? As if I give a f**k.

Oh, and David don't call me complacent. If the debate was on a subject I'm interested in and I had the time I would mop the F**king floor with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I really don't need the insults at the moment David, I've been going through a bad time. May I remind all of you that I only signed for the debate in the first place as a favour, as there were not enough people for a proper debate and it was going to be scrapped. All of you saying "I'll do it" or "I would've done better" or whatever were very quiet when William was looking for debaters so I suggest you keep quiet now.

I agree, i also stepped in as a favour to complete the brackets.

top topics

join