It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Petition!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Go to www.nationalreferendum.org

Scroll down a little until you see "United States and Canada Petition For National Referendums For the Governments to Release ALL Information on UFO's"

Click on that and sign the petition! If we do nothing, nothing will be done! Do your part!

[edit on 2-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's a nice thought... working on the other hand ... I think not

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nice find Mesh.

I went, I saw, I signed.

Thank you for your response! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time.

Only takes a few seconds. The people have a right to know.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Maybe it won't "work" Lenina, but I say at least let the powers that be know that many people feel this way about UFO's. We all want the truth handed to us but that won't happen. Pressure is our best hope I think...

AND PLEASE WHAT EVER OTHER UFO/ET WEB SITES YOU VISIT, SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS PETITION!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i think its useless. Do you know about Dan Burisch? Theres a petition for him to get a congressional hearing, and its useless too. They will only release what they want, when yhey want.
But I've signed.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I believe Dan Burisch. I've researched him for a long time now. George Knapp wrote a horrible false story about Dan Burisch in one of the recent issues of UFO Magazine. People twist his story around so much.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That's true, but theres some strange stuff in his information.
Like the angel and the ganesh particle, the stargate over frenchman's mountain. I'm not saying it's false, but it's hard believe.
I'm trying to get some recent information about him, but I cannot find any.
Are you awere of any?
And the clean sphere...he had contact with a j-rod...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
He had contact with a j-rod. Yes. As far as current information on Dan good luck. Bill Hamilton who is good friends with Dan told me Dan is retired and doesn't talk to the media or anyone else anymore about his UFO/ET work. He struck a deal with the powers that be to let him live the rest of his life in peace. He has a real heart condition that he needs to stay relaxed or he could have some kind of heart attach. If he did testify before congress, the rest of his life would be a living hell. Many years ago he was beaten up and his hand was broken as a warning. I'm sure he doesn't want anything like that to happen again.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's really bad to lose such information. But I understand his reasons, leave him be.
I talked to Sterling D.Allan who talked with him, but he doesn't comment, he just says it was interesting.
Something's going on, and we will never hear of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And also think about it. If you told your true story 15 hundred times and people always proclaim it's fake and spread false rumors you would get tired of it wouldn't you? He's been through enough in his life. He's kinda stuck between a rock and hard place. If he stays silent the rest of his life will be peacful. If he testifies before congress (which in my opinion would be the only way for people to believe him) the rest of his life will be a living hell from black ops people and I would be willing to bet some money that he would be tourtured or even killed.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Life sucks!

But if no one walks on, we will never know what's going on.
Its just the way it is.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by InfoIsPower]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That's true. But you kinda have to look at it from his point of view. I'm sure he'd like to get on national TV and tell all he knows but that will never happen. And if it means getting hurt and threatened again I would think he's done to live the rest of this life in peace.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think I would do the same, it's not easy to be i such a positon. I just regret that he gave so little information, he could have posted documments, etc. But truth is, if so, he might not have been alive for so long.
Let him be.
Let's wait for smeone else to show up.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't think he had any documents. Project Aquarius was so secure there's no way he left that project with ANY proof what so ever other than spoken word.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, he was to present proofs if he was to go before congresse. I don't know what kind, documents?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Can't you just testify under oath? Isn't that pretty good? I would think so, cause if you lie under oath you go to jail for a long a$$ time.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
for me it is, but many people wouldn't believe.
Whatever, now theres nothing to do.

new topics

top topics

join