It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Erm, you mean Bwian is?

A little of the old multiple personality syndrome coming back into it Connie?

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Incidentally Connie, do you realise how scientifically incorrect that is? Ridiculously so...

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You can't "leech out" pennicillin.

And as for letting it stand around for several days... we're talking about raw (unpasturized milk (we used to buy it... very tasty; wonderful stuff when you can get it)).

Anybody know what happens to unpasturized milk sitting around for a few days? Anybody? Bueller?

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hey, if I 'm filling in my swiming pool with MW, I'll be able to walk on the surface or not ? I could beat Copperfield.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ycon you seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, this for any excuse to give Brain the benefit of the doubt. You are wasting you time Connie, Brian is not Jesus and you have created conditions which will land him in jail.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Toltec, how have I created conditions to land him in jail?

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Gee Ycon that is easy, by selling water under the guise that it is consecrated by Jesus, something Brian is not.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Connie, are you simply going to ignore the above posts challenging Brians statements? Does any of that change your opinions of him?

Incidentally, what happened to the Connie post giving proof for Brians Jesusness?

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
I have discovered that dairy cows are given a virus in an immunization shot, that later deverlops mastisice and requires a daily shot of penacilin.

the milk has to be stored for several days, stored in stainless steel tank to leech out penacillian

but the water molecule remembers the cows dna instruction, and children drinking milk, retain the same molecule information and become allergic to penacillian.

I am sending test kits to New Zealand where the best milk is produced and it is also infected. A lady friend of mine is taking samples to New Zealand next week.

-------------------

The order is for 1300 litres of MW a day

Oh gees...being brought up around Dairy Farms I ain't even gonna bother telling you how much of a crock half of what you just said is...

You are sending a testing kit over here?? Yay. I gotta see this.

Our milk infected?? Ack - whats the use even bothering to refute this innane B.S, it'll just fly over your head anyway...Brian has those blinders firmly fastened over your eyes and ears so it won't make a shred of difference will it. Nope - didn't think so.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Here is Brian's response to a few of your replies

The cows here produce a very large amount of milk for world consumption, and my miracle water is being specifically manufactured for a specific complaint, in a concentration mixture. An animal responds much quicker than a human being, and my human formula is aimed at the immune system. So the answer is not simple math but simple minds

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, at least he admits it...

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:34 AM
link   
misha: (3:38 AM) State Health Director Announces That Antibiotic Found In Recalled Milk Is Penicillin

Sacramento, CA - June 14, 2002 -- California Department of Health Services (CDHS) Director Diana Bont�, R.N., Dr.P.H., warned consumers today not to drink several milk products that have been voluntarily recalled because they contain penicillin, an antibiotic that can cause severe allergic reactions in some individuals. The California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) announced the recall of the milk products earlier today.

US milk uses penicillin

www.fda.gov...
State Health Director Announces That Antibiotic
Found In Recalled Milk Is Penicillin
Alta Dena is the latest brand added to the list of recalled milk products, which includes Berkeley Farms, Dairy Dawn, Ralph's, Mountain Dairy, Sysco (Wholesome Farms), Smart & Final, Albertson's, Good Day and Best Yet with the "sell-by" dates listed below. These products were sold primarily in retail stores, schools and other institutions from Monday morning, June 10, through Thursday, June 13 in California and possibly in surrounding states.

Individuals with a history of penicillin reaction or multiple allergen sensitivity may experience a severe life-threatening allergic condition called anaphylactic shock within minutes to hours of exposure to penicillin. Symptoms of severe allergic reactions include swelling of the throat and airway, and difficulty in breathing. This condition requires emergency medical treatment

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The point you are trying to make is?

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Kano, the point is they are still using penicillin and it does cause allergic reactions.

Byrds response about the amount of MW that would be needed is wrong also, this formula is concentrate so less is needed.

Here is more reports of penicillin in milk

Milk Recalled Due to Penicillin Contamination
Posted on: 06/17/2002

HAYWARD, Calif.--Berkeley Farms (www.berkeleyfarms.com), based here, has initiated a voluntary recall of certain batches of milk California state officials say tested for penicillin.

www.naturalproductsinsider.com...
People allergic to penicillin can get reactions including high fever, rash or diarrhea, usually within 24 hours of exposure. The contaminated milk is thought to have only shipped to retailers and schools within California.

Berkeley uses independent dairy farms as their source of milk. Antibiotics are often used to complement a dairy cow's health regimen, but no antibiotic residues are allowed in milk products.

misha: (3:48 AM) I should get an apology? But I do not think it will happen
Ycon: (3:49 AM) yes Im sure they will find something wrong again
misha: (3:49 AM) well facts don't lie. They made the statement and I responded

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Alrighty, lets see

I have discovered that dairy cows are given a virus in an immunization shot, that later deverlops mastisice and requires a daily shot of penacilin.

the milk has to be stored for several days, stored in stainless steel tank to leech out penacillian

but the water molecule remembers the cows dna instruction, and children drinking milk, retain the same molecule information and become allergic to penacillian.

I am sending test kits to New Zealand where the best milk is produced and it is also infected. A lady friend of mine is taking samples to New Zealand next week.

Mastitis, which I assume he is referring to, is an infection of the udders, not intentionally given to cows, it is usually caused by injury to the udders, and can be passed from cow to cow if they are living in dirty areas and/or overcrowded (this goes for goats and the like also).

(Incidentally, why is brian unable to spell penicillin and mastitis if he has done so much research on it?)

As far as leaching the penicillin out in a stainless steel tank, that seems rather improbable, as once the cow has been cleared of mastitis its milk will be ok, so it seems more likely they just discard any milk with excessive penicillin in it, however I'm not sure on that one.

As far as water molecules retaining dna information, you realise that a strand of dna is many orders of magnitude larger than a molecule of h2o dont you? That entire paragraph is a pile of #e. The risk (as mentioned in the article you yourself posted) is to people who are already allergic to penicillin, who can be put in danger by consuming milk that has penicillin in it. People are well aware of this.

Lets hear about some of these Dairys in NZ, and why they are willing to preorder 1.3kL of a completely untested and unheard of cure for mastitis. Seems like rather a tall story to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 04:27 AM
link   
*hit head against brick wall*

Okay...lets try a different tack...right...I'm gonna count to three and then clap my hands - when I do that you will snap back into reality and feel so refreshed and calm...

...okay....1.....2.....3...and *CLAP* WIDE AWAKE!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

Lets hear about some of these Dairys in NZ, and why they are willing to preorder 1.3kL of a completely untested and unheard of cure for mastitis. Seems like rather a tall story to me.

Yes...please...tell us about them. WHERE are they?? Who are they?? Bear in mind that NZ is a small place and you can beat your hiney that I will be able to find WHO you are supposedly talking about in this country.

Sounds like more B.S. In fact, I think I haven't quite seen this amount of bull shyte since I last worked on a farm...cripes...I'm surprised this post ain't sprouting mushrooms by now...

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Remember, though, that the dairy industry DOES use reverse osmosis filtration (the thing Brian is supposed to be going to try.) And the milk recalls are real, so the issue is real.

What Brian doesn't "get" is that the pennicillin molecule is smaller than the fat lipids in milk, but larger than other components of the milk. If it had been possible to wash penicillin out of milk, the dairy industry would have been doing it decades ago. There's a number of filtration processes used to produce our commercial milk products (cheese, yoghurts, ice cream, various grades of milk, butter, powdered milk, condesed milk,etc, etc.) The fact that they're not doing it indicates that it's too time-consuming and process-intensive to be commercially practical.

Nor am I certain that Brian's facility can pass the sterility tests. Milk processing must be done at a sterile facility. Standards that are acceptable for processing water are NOT acceptable for processing commercial food.

The company that produced the reverse osmosis/"Miracle Water" units (Electrohealth) is apparently out of business or renamed, but other companies sell such units at a cost of $200 all the way up to $5,000 (industrial sized volume). But these are for water treatment and don't meet the standards for processing food products.

So I see several issues (from a laboratory standpoint) that I don't think he has the technology or the training to resolve. Alien, who knows far more about dairy farms than any of us, can certainly tell us more.

[Edited on 15-9-2002 by Byrd]

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, first thing is first. HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways... Connie, does his version of the Oscar Myeir Weiner van drive on water?

Then, UP said that me and a few others would like to be the centerions,(sp?) I don't know about the others, but I'd love to rid this world of an idiot. An I'd do it creativly(sp?) Nuke his @$$. That way no more crosses, but nuclear hazard symbols and little nuke bombs on necklaces and stuff. That would be cool. Or maybe cut his head off with a chainsaw. A bunch of people buying chain saws because they holy would be funny.

Then, not to sound like a farmer boy, but the disease Mastitis is an infection inside the udder. It either makes the milk un-drinkable, or makes it so cow can't make any more. Then, Connie, the miracle water is a step up from Kool-Aid. Of course, if he used Kool-Aid, people would know he is forming a cult and is planning on posioning the followers. So actually it was a way from being caught.

Well, Brian a fake. Sorry Connie, and I respect you. You pass info from a man like this and take our slandering and criticism but don't run. Truth ran like a pansy, but came back. Of course, Truth is presenting BS, you are presenting illusions of a con man. At least you haven't used clam shells found closed to disprove evolution. Or said god talks to you, or condemed someone to hell.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Seti in relation to Ycons contribution to this site might I sugest you review her most recent post/thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join