It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Saturday August 30th 2002.

To the attention of all politician and government agencies from the Federal to State parliaments of Australia.

I Brian Leonard Golightly-Marshall do hereby declare That I am the Christ and make claim for all territories dedicated to me by Pedro Fernandez de Quiros

Further:-

I accuse Windsor, Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of Wales

Of being the Antichrist.

I further charge that he was the responsible person behind the murder of Diana Frances Spencer, Princess of Wales (b. 1.7.1961)

I further charge that he, Prince Charles, with knowingly plotting to reduce the world population by acts of mayhem in accordance with Freemasonry doctrine.

I further accuse Prince Charles as being representative of the biblical beast as per the holy book of Revelation 1611 King James Version chapter 13 verse 18.

www.behindthename.com...

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a Charles; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The name Charles means man, as does the name Arthur.

CHARLES m English, French
Pronounced: CHAR-ulz, SHARL
From the Germanic name Karl, which was derived from a Germanic word which meant "man". The most noteworthy bearer of this name was Charles the Great, commonly known as Charlemagne, a king of the Franks who came to rule over most of Europe. Several Holy Roman Emperors bore this name, as well as kings of England, France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden and Hungary. Other famous bearers include naturalist Charles Darwin who revolutionized biology with his theory of evolution, and novelist Charles Dickens who wrote such works as 'Great Expectations' and 'A Tale of Two Cities'.

ARTHUR m English, Welsh Mythology
Pronounced: AR-thur
The meaning of this name is unknown. It could be derived from Celtic art "bear" combined with viros "man", or it could be related to Irish art "stone". Alternatively it could be related to an obscure Roman family name Artorius. Arthur is the name of the central character in Arthurian legend, a 6th-century king of the Britons who presided over the knights of the Round Table. He may or may not have been an actual person.

t h e e t y m o l o g y a n d h i s t o r y o f f i r s t n a m e s

Search Results

Revelation 13:18 is the number of a 'man' and is Charles.

13:18
Here! ... The Wisdom is ...

The-One having Reason ... let-him-calculate the Number of-the Beast ... for it-is a-Number of-a-Man ...

and The Number of-it ... 666.

The beast is the three 6' of the bar code, which is the exclusive club one must join to be a merchant in world trade. A merchant pays a fee per month. Without it, no company can do business. Prince Charles is the head of the largest conglomorate of multinational corporations in the world, based in Rome.

CHARLERS = 396 Philip = 420 Arthur = 516 = 1332 divided by 2 = 666

artbellopenletter.tripod.com...

CHARLES m English, French
From the Germanic name Karl, which was derived from a Germanic word which meant "man". (source: behindthename.com)

"...for it is the number of a man..." (Rev. 13:18)

Prince Charles of Wales = 666 - transmuting Hebrew/Greek numbering onto the English alphabet.

"...and his number is Six hundred threescore [60] and six." (Rev. 13:18.)

"charles" spelled in Greek, comes on page 667 of Thayer's New Testament Lexicon, proceeded by 666 pages.

According to The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea by Tim Cohen:

He claims descent from David, Jesus, and Mohammed.

He wants to be the King of Europe.

He heads the United World Colleges.

He steers the environmental ethics and business agendas of over 100 of the world's largest multinational corporations.

He is credited for the success of the Rio Earth Summit and thus the Kyoto Protocol, and he has spearheaded the push for enforceable environmentalism worldwide.

He initiated the Global Security Program and its lecture series, for which Mikhail Gorbachev has become a spokesperson.

He has partnered with the United Nations and the World Bank.

He appears to be responsible for the initiation of the current Mid East "peace process", and has been directly involved since Yitzhak Rabin's funeral.

He has taken a traceable bio-chip implant.

His media exposure has exceeded that of every other man in history.

Book Description
www.bookmasters.com...

The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea uniquely offers HARD-EVIDENCE concerning the identity of the antichrist of Bible prophecy, who appears to be PRINCE CHARLES OF WALES. Prince Charles, unlike all previous candidates, fulfills the following scriptural criteria: His name calculates to 666 in both English and Hebrew; the symbols in his heraldic achievement or coat of arms are identical to those of the "first beast" of Revelation 13;

he claims descent from David, Jesus, and Mohammed,

but is most likely from the tribe of Dan and Odin (Satan); he literally serves the red dragon (Satan), which was central to his 1969 investiture as the Prince of Wales; he wants to be the King of Europe;

he heads the United World Colleges; he steers the environmental ethics and business agendas of over 100 of the world's largest multinational corporations;

he is credited for the success of the Rio Earth Summit and thus the Kyoto Protocol, and he has spearheaded the push for enforceable environmentalism worldwide; he initiated the Global Security Programme and its lecture series, for which Mikhail Gorbachev has become a spokesperson; he has partnered with the United Nations and the World Bank;

he appears to be responsible for the initiation of the current Mideast "peace process", and has been directly involved since Yitzhak Rabin's funeral;

he has taken a traceable bio-chip implant; �mark of the Beast� and his media exposure has exceeded that of every other man in history.

The book also details the British Monarchy's centuries-long conspiracy for a "New World Order" using the Order of the Garter, which is the core leadership of the Priory of Sion, the Knights Templar, the Rosicrucians, English and French Freemasonry, and the Illuminati, as well as the overarching "Committee of 300." This work is must reading for all who are interested in the modern fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

PRINCE CHARLES: The Sustainable Prince

Book Description
www.armageddonbooks.com...

Learn how Prince Charles is the most important contemporary torchbearer for reviving the Roman Empire.

He may be heralding in the New World Order in a different way than most think.

The combination of very powerful corporations in partnership with government provides a concept not considered before. While he has been portrayed as a daft, anti-hero type, the author believes this negative portrayal belies the political future for this heir to the oldest and most powerful throne in the world.

The James Strong�s concordance of the King James 1611 bible, identifies the word �man� as 444 in Revelation 13:18 and the name of Jesus is numbered 444 in artbellopenletter.tripod.com...

As does Jesus = 444

Cross = 444 Gospel = 444 Messiah = 444 Jewish = 444 Obedient = 444 Increase = 444 English = 444 Gematria = 444 Parent = 444 Church age = 444 Fruit = 444 Chariot = 444

The World Order is spearheaded by Charles, a man who is in line for the throne of David and claims descent from Jesus himself, via the children of Mary Magdalene.

I Brian Leonard Golightly-Marshall have more royal blood than any other man alive and to that end claim all rightful inheritance according to the royal kingdoms of the world.

I have established Miracle Water in defiance of the World order and bring relief to any who wish to participate in the miracle cures I have developed for the sake of humanity.

I cure all illnesses from Cancer to HIV AIDS.

To that end, I anointed my building located at 120 Hoddle Street Abotsford � Collingwood Melbourne Victoria, on August 28th 2002 at 3:05 PM in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, thus I claim the territories for all of Australia on the basis of the Santa Clause case, which stated that a defendant had claimed to be Chris Cringle, i.e. Santa Clause, and for the court to prove him wrong.

That I am the Christ.

In 1995 while before the courts in Canada, I had also claimed that I was above the laws of the queen,

1) being the most royal man alive and

2) the resurrected Jesus Christ.

As of August 31 2002, Moves will have been initiated to demand that the Australian court comply with the sacred declaration before God, when Captain Pedro Fernandez de Quiros, on May 14th 1606, claimed all of the Southern lands south of the Equator in the name of Jesus.

�La Australis del Espiritu Santo�

South Land of The Holy Spirit

�let the heavens, the earth, the waters

with all their creatures and all those

here present witness that I, Captain Pedro Fernandez de Quiros� in

this emblem of the Holy Cross on which His (Jesus Christ�s)

person was crucified and

whereon He gave His life for

the ransom and remedy of

all the human race�

on this Day of Pentecost,

14 May 1606�

I, take possession of all

This part of the South

As far as the pole in the

Name of Jesus�

Which from now on shall

Be called the Southern land of the

Holy Ghost� and this always and forever�

And to the end that to all natives,

In all the said lands,

The holy and sacred evangel may be

Preached zealously and openly.�

Pedro Fernandos de Quiros was acting on behalf of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The date of August 31st 2002 was chosen by God to identify a time period of 396.3 years, being the duration of time between events in world history,

1) the declaration of Pedro Fernandez de Quiros and

2) the anniversary of the murder of Lady Diana at the hand of the beast 666 Prince Charles.

According to the dictates of time, unfolding at the precise moments determined by God, the number of years between the declaration of Captain Pedro Fernandez de Quiros and June 31st 2002,

ALIGNED WITH the radii of the earth in miles, and in the Word of God, the King James 1611 bible, CONCORDANCE NUMBER the number 3963 is the number for Patmos, and by association, the book of Revelation.

I lay charge on this date, August 31st 2002, that Prince Charles is the murderer of Lady Diana.

Brian Leonard Golightly-Marshall

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 01:43 AM
link   
NO, I am christ returned, I have exactly the same amount of proof as old Bwian. Therefore am just as holy as him.

All bow down to me!

Plus subscribe to my new excersize regime:

[Edited on 15-9-2002 by Kano]

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Oh dear...

...actually, I hope Brian HAS sent this to Politicians and has also taken out Newspaper Adverts stating his claims...

...at least that way he will be 'Sectioned' for a Compulsory Psychiatric Assessment and most likely detained for his own wellbeing under a Compulsory Treatment InPatient Order.

...sorry Ycon...but this man is nuttier than a Waldorf Salad...I only wish you could see that.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here is wisdom. If a 58 yr old man claims to be Jesus he is not. When Jesus comes back you'll know. By reading a few select verses in the Bible you would know that this guy's just another dude.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 03:53 AM
link   
he must be smokin' the good stuff...

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Mundane, typical, and not very creative.

It's interesting how anyone familiar with theology might believe this character... given that he focuses on external minutiae of poorly connected events, rather than internal evidence of self and deeds.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 08:51 AM
link   
what.
your saying he's on crack?

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nah, I'd say Acid, maybe Heroin. Oh well, he a psycho, you know, kookoo, wacko, crazy, normally challenged, lost his marbles(more place than one hehe) and of course, my favorite, REE REE REE REE REE!(Is that how you spell the noise from the movie Psycho?)

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 09:10 PM
link   
LOL!!! normally challenged!!
I learn so much at this site, alot of it is not even pertinent to the program, but that's ok!
Good one, Seti!

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sociopathic Personality Disorder

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yo Toltec,

I originally thought it may be some form of Personality Disorder due to the way he seemed to turn on a dime with some of this responses....Sociopathic PD was a possibility.

Schizo-typal Sociopathic PD is probably more accurate given his obsession with numbers, his splintered cognition and obvious grandiose delusions.

Hehehe....amateur online diagnosis...gotta love it

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Interesting Alien
but as well with that car accident (mentioned recently) it would be best to rule out an organic brain disorder. In regard to Socio-PD, Schizophrenia is often a diagnosis at times when the patient presents himself under duress. In regard to there history though there are often two criteria which should be taken into consideration. The first being the issue of a contributor to an organic disorder (one which seems likely in this case). The other that the patient is malingering, this is very important to consider. As sociopaths often find the need to hide in mental facilities to avoid prosecution.

If an organic disorder is the case, very often in such a scenario. A sociopath will present symptoms akin to Schizo-typal Sociopathic PD. This difference being of course very little with regard to prognosis (no cure at present). But in relation to factors of management there are variations. To be specific this variations do relate to such matters as for instance the format one presents in regard to "reality testing."

Given your responses Alien in relation to this situation my impression is you know where I am coming from. But for the sake of all concerned have attached a link to an appropriate recourse and by the way for the record, not the only recourse.....

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual in relation to Skitzophrenia

[Edited on 31-8-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 12:23 AM
link   
A touch of the obsessive-compulsive, I thought... but agree, I thought he was pretty clearly a schizoid type sociopath. I was surprised at just how bigoted he was and how much hatred he has. Ah yes, "prince of peace", indeed.

Although, in one way, he reminds me of a paranoid-psychotic I knew (terminology from 30 years ago); someone who took a slight detour from reality and then followed it in a logical and consistant way.

It'd be interesting to look at other claimants to the name. I believe that David Khoresh had much the same sorts of personality patterns (from what I've read.)

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yo Toltec,

Yep....I've worked in the Mental Health field for around 6 years now, both in Hospital Institutions, Community Based Rehabilitation Facilities and now currently in a Mobile Rehab Role...visiting people in their own homes etc.

In fact I have a copy of the DSM-IV sitting on my book shelf just behind me.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 11:32 AM
link   
As I was re-reading Brian's letter, one thing suddenly stood out and I decided to look into it:

claim the territories for all of Australia on the basis of the Santa Clause case, which stated that a defendant had claimed to be Chris Cringle, i.e. Santa Clause, and for the court to prove him wrong

So I looked up the Santa Claus case.

There was only one RL case called the "Santa Claus Case"; that of a mother who arranged the murder of her 9 year old son because she was tired of him (the killers told the boy they were taking him to see Santa Claus.) She's on death row (may have been executed by now). You can google for the rather disgusting story. I have no sympathy for her.

Brian *MAY* be confusing movies with reality here. There are spoof lawsuits against Santa and by Santa, released as obvious April Fools' jokes.

The only incident (Kris Kringle (Brian misspelled the name) versus a court in the matter of proof of Santa Claus) that matches the description is from an OLD black and white move, "Miracle on 34th Street."

I think it was recently remade, but am not sure. In any case, the recipients of his letter would scoot to the lawbooks and legal online searches and find out very quickly that there is no such case. Some of them are probably aware of the American made move.

So... Alien/Toltec... any speculations now on what the diagnosis would be if you include the factoid "unable to distinguish fantasy/movie from reality"?

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Byrd, when doing research on what Brian says keep in mind he lives in Australia. Wouldn't they have different cases then the US?

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I assume the topic of "Brian's" primary (only?) advocat being associated with "Make Cash Online" and advertising such on each post about Brian has been discussed?

If so, what were the results?

Thank you
RDO

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 02:33 PM
link   
In regard to questions of psychotic behavior the prevalent matter is. Has there been any incidents of violence (this being verbal or otherwise). There must be roughly about one hundred thousand people walking around the world today claiming to be Jesus Christ. For the most part, if there is no incident of aggressive behavior (in there history) they often are left alone.

Going through records one can isolate several incidents. In which a person attempted to exparte a family member, for claiming to be anyone from Albert Einstein to Zena the Warrior Princes. The criteria most often applied in American and British law (Australia being somewhere in between) is are they a threat to themselves or to others. If any evidence can be found to this, in effect they are admitted (this does not mean for life).

Sociopaths are very good at manipulating the system, The point being, that what someone thinks they are is not the issue. Its what someone does as a result of what they think that is important (with regard to the legal system). In the case of Brain, Ycon and Grant (gee wonder where he is). There behavior is clearly aggressive (orally), they are for all intent and purpose testing limits (Don't drink the koolaid or the miracle water.)

My impression is that an effort is being made to manipulate those present (note Ycon, did notice that in the thread. During which you discussed your anti-Semitic sentiments and which I featured at a recent discussion, was deleted as well)

Perhaps it would be prudent to calibrate our responses (not kidding). This in order to avoid what has already happened (Hale bop). My experience in the Internet has taught me that there is good reason for concern.

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Connie, it's true that since he lives in Australia he might have been referring to Australian law.

There was no such case reported in Australian law (and the very natrue of the case would make it a fairly high profile one.) "Miracle on 34th Street" is based on a fiction novel by Valentine Davis. The text appears to be out of copyright now, so I suspect Mr. Davis died in the 40's or so.

If you like, you can directly search the Australian law sources:
scaleplus.law.gov.au...

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 09:41 PM
link   
RDO the usual with regard to that matter, Ycon does not respond to anything but positive reinforcement to her claim. She want very much for all of us to accept Brain is the great one at all cost (the expense of alienating all of us). Each response is geared to the matter of somehow, we have missed some detail. Which can act as incontrovertible proof of Brains unique heritage. Nonetheless the evidence against such a claim can be compared to the difference between an elephant and a mouse (in relation to size). Connie seems to feel that this board is relevant to her interests (why not certain). This being that somehow, if she can convert us to her perspective. She will be on her way to ruling the world (opinion)

Personally (at the very least) if Brain would have to have the capacity. To avoid a projectile traveling 900,000 mph or moving mountains would be real good (or even raising the dead). To date we have all been exposed (in relation to text) to Brains apparent telepathic ability (big deal). There are many here RDO who have gone beyond considering such issues as relevant to a deity. Myself was trained in Ninjitsu in a Lair (rather than a Dojo) by a Sage (rather than a Master).

And while (personally) I find Ycon's and Brain's claim to be absurd. I am concerned about what impression others may have (we do have minors present). As such we are engaged in an effort to rid ourselves of this scourge. To wit, one day we will one day sing the munchkin song (ding dong the witch is dead hi ho hi ho hi ho!!!!). And as a result move on to better things.

[Edited on 1-9-2002 by Toltec]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join