It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiram Abiff and the Juwes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As a mason and having seen (instead of just reading the "exposed" ritual) and participated in the third degree more times than I can count, I once again remind you that sometimes there are things that are just fact. The sky is blue. The earth is round. There is a story as used by the lodge for the third degree that is the Hiram story. It has one meaning as taught by the lodge, although other interpretations are certainly encouraged.

When you compare your interpretation of the legend to what is actually taught, and then also consider the other virtues taught by the lodge, your interpretation is directly opposed to it. The lodge teaches the upmost respect for religion. No one standing for religion or the idea of religion kills Hiram.

If you wish to provide evidence to prove me otherwise, that is fine. I will not start quoting ritual to prove your interpretation as incorrect because I took an oath not to reveal the ritual, and in the spirit of the oath I will not do so - although we all know every piece of the ritual is available for public consumption.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

One of the qualities most ascribed to Solomon is his wisdom.

According to the Biblical account, David passed over his oldest living son, Adonijah, and instead declared Solomon heir to the throne. When Adonijah tried to seize the throne, Bathsheba and Nathan appealed to David, who immediately had Solomon crowned king. Solomon denied authorization for this engagement and had Adonijah executed.

The period of his rule was a period recognised as a "Dark Age"

During Solomon's long reign of 40 years, the Hebrew monarchy, according to the Bible, gained its highest splendour. This period has been called the Augustan Age of the Jewish annals. In a single year, according to 1 Kings 10:14, Solomon collected tribute amounting to 666 talents of gold.

Solomon also appears in the Qur'an, where he is called سليمان in Arabic, which is transliterated in English variously as Sulayman, Suleiman, Sulaimaan etc. The Qur'an refers to Sulayman as the son of David (Arabic: Dawud), as a prophet and as a great ruler imparted by God with tremendous wisdom, favor, and special powers just like his father, David.

According to the Rabbinical literature, on account of his modest request for wisdom only, Solomon was rewarded with riches and an unprecedentedly glorious realm, which extended over the upper world inhabited by the angels and over the whole of the terrestrial globe with all its inhabitants, including all the beasts, fowls, and reptiles, as well as the demons and spirits. His control over the demons, spirits, and animals augmented his splendor, the demons bringing him precious stones, besides water from distant countries to irrigate his exotic plants.

A magic ring called the "Seal of Solomon" was supposedly given to Solomon, and gave him power over demons. The magical symbol said to have been on the Seal of Solomon which made it work is now better known as the Star of David.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Read the Lemegeton. A ring engraved with the names Anaphaxeton, Tetragrammaton (YHVH), and Michael. Mine is a 14k yellow gold signet ring inlaid with black lacquer. Also look for a work called the testament of solomon. The energy vampirism mentioned in that is particularly interesting.

The 72 spirits of the Shemhamphorash are parts of the brain not normally used. But here is the kick... all minds need an entity to run them. It causes physical phenomena when all of the instructions are carried out to the letter, and is most effective. Our own lodge traditionally uses a bowl of semen and blood above the thurible as the basis for materialization, others use ditty of crete, stolen and desecrated sacraments from various churches etc.

Whatever version of how it works you want to believe, ceremonial evocation is quite effective in obtaining everything from rank to riches. Fortunately it is easily overridden with Sabikalpa Samadhi or higher, preventing it from harming spiritual people.

It also has been "locked down" about a century ago when it was translated to english to prevent abuse by anyone who hasn't already achieved dhyana.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by niteipvvvvv

Spirit7, if you don't blast this one we know that your whole "I'm a evangelical Christian" spin on every post is a cover for an anti-mason agenda.

Go ahead. Let's see if you really are who you say we are. Here is someone who is ACTUALLY doing something (sorcery, though he may not call it that) that is DIRECTLY against the Bible. Like I said earlier, sounds like OTO or some other satanist wanna-be group. Unlike freemasonry, this would be a good example of something I would expect you to be zealously against. Lets see...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"The literal interpretation of the bible is for the vulgar only." -Albert Pike

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

"So, when the equipoise of Reason and Faith, in the individual or the Nation, and the alternating preponderance cease, the result is, according as one or the other is permanent victor, Atheism or Superstition, disbelief or blind credulity; and the Priests either of Unfaith or of Faith become despotic."
- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma

See, I can quote Pike out of context too! Isn't zealotry great, you despotic priest of faith? Come on spirit7, here is an example of something you can directly rail against which is actually directly against the Bible. And since you use your religion to bash masonry, why not this? Or COULD IT BE that its a cover...looks like it if you don't respond.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Forgiveness to insults is supposed to be one of the qualities of the Freemason, I am unaware of having insulted anyone, but this sounds like an insult.

But, ultimately, I am most pleased to be called this. Despotic Priest of Faith... has a nice ring to it.

"Grand Commander: Your Honorable Lieutenant Great Commander, are you the Great Inspector General?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: My diligence has brought me to this lifted degree.

Grand Commander: How can I recognize that you are the Great Inspector General?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: Because I gave you the Passwords.

Grand Commander: Give them to me.

Lieutenant Grand Commander: Jacques de Molay.

Grand Commander: Hiram Abiff. Who is the founder of the Ancient Ones and Assumed Scottish Rites.

Lieutenant Grand Commander: Frederick II, King of Prussia.

Grand Commander: What did you see, when you first entered the Supreme Council?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: The name of the Great Architect of the Universe.

Grand Commander: Why?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: Because his acknowledgement is one of the principles of the Scottish Freemasonry.

Grand Commander: What does the skeleton mean, the skulls and the bones that are found in the Supreme Council?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: They are a reminder of those lost, that have consecrated to defend humanity.

Grand Commander: What else did you see in the chamber of the Supreme Council?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: I saw in the East a chandelier with 5 arms, one with 3 arms in the West, one with 1 arm in the north and one with 2 arms in the South.

Grand Commander: What does this mean?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: By uniting these numbers of lights man obtains 5312, the year of the destruction of the Order of the Temple.

Grand Commander: What is the meaning of the different journeys that the Candidate must cover?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: They represent the great sections of the moral-teachings, the politics, the philosophy and the religions. They remind us also of the qualities that a true Freemason forms and this is: righteousness, justice, tolerance, love and forgiveness to insults.

Grand Commander: Why does the Candidate enter with his head bare and dispose of his badge?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: To remind him of his point of time, on which he for the first time has applied at the Port of the Lodge. Life with all it's victories, his strivings, his rebellion and his struggles, his expectations and fears, his love and hate, and finally all that forms happiness and grief is only a long student's time, that prepares us for the mission that is put upon us.

Grand Commander: Why does the Scottish Rites count with a Great number of degrees?

Lieutenant Grand Commander: If Freemasonry was limited to three degrees, that in a few hours can be granted to all, who apply, and arranged to be understood by the first and the best, would have less value in its activity in the great work of the re-birth of humanity. The progress of the human race in the direction of each truth is very low and difficult. They only move by drawing circles. They retreat, to shoot forward anew and it is not too much to ask that man spends some years to find the keys of knowledge, that you must unlock all the Ports of the beautiful palace, which contains the treasures of Wisdom of all centuries."

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Not an insult at all - that's just Albert Pike talking about people like you. If you find it insulting...could be because of its ring of truth.

You can quote from gaiaguys.net all day long (nice job copying without citing the source, by the way), but it doesn't change reality.

By the way, I am not a 33rd degree, but I still forgive you for all your insults

[edit on 29-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

My gut tells me that the oaths and such he is posting is disinformation and to be quite honest, I can't really make out what exactly he is saying, LOL.

I can go on about my faith in Christianity all that I want and keep on reminding you that your faith should center around God's final revalation Jesus Christ all night, every night, and every night after that but we all know that's not what you want to hear. Quite frankly, I'm tired of being called a false prophet. I never claimed to have God speaking through me either.

As far as I'm concerned both you and niteipvvvvv are a part of an individual cult that doesn't center itself around Jesus Christ so I'm just going to sit back with my bucket of popcorn and enjoy this one, LOL!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
reply to post by LightinDarkness

As far as I'm concerned both you and niteipvvvvv are a part of an individual cult that doesn't center itself around Jesus Christ so I'm just going to sit back with my bucket of popcorn and enjoy this one, LOL!

So you do nothing secular in your life ?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Don't confuse him with logic.I suppose that prayer at any event that is not church related makes it automatically "a cult" in his eyes.By that logic high school graduations are cults, as they often feature prayer and invoke the blessing of God.I have seen a fair number of sports stars praying at important games, those must be cultists as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteipvvvvvI am not a mason, I am a member of a half-dozen other lodges, some of which are frankly opposed to mainstream religion (in the individual member, not at large), but do use masonic symbolism.

So...

If you're not a Mason, then your interpretation of the Hiram Abiff story isn't based on Masonic tradition. You can't know the story if you're not a member of a Lodge. You can guess, you can copy & paste anything from any of the anti-Mason websites, but in the end it's just a guess.

If you're not a Mason (and, specifically, a member of the Scottish Rite) then your Albert Pike out-of-context quotes are nothing more than meaningless cut & paste jobs. You can't know the meaning of Morals & Dogma without going through the degrees of the Southern Jurisdiction.

If you're not a Mason, then your claim that you 'use masonic symbolism' is based on a best guess as to what that symbolism is, and what it means.

I have to call B.S. on anything you have to say about Masonry. Not because I know any better, but because you're not a Mason, so there's no way you could know anything about the fraternity that isn't second-hand in nature.

Theories are great, and all, but conjecture based on hate sites, out of context quotes and misinformation posted as truth is simply ignorance. And spreading ignorance should be a crime.

Your pal,
Meat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join