It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kashmir:-India's, Pakistan's, or Independent ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prelude
I cant help you if you cant read English ...on the ENTIRE thread there had been just ONE post against Muslims by me (the another one is a reply to your post)

Quite the contrary.

Your whole post was directed against muslim legimatcy for rule in kashmir

then according to you i am by no means a racist ...coz all my grivances are against some Religion NOT Race ...you fall out of logic

But how can one define race? as their religion or their color?

Race as defined by dictioanry.com

# A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

# A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

# Humans considered as a group.

It matchs one of the criteria you set. that is Humans considered as a group. You refer to them all as one group of people

Acts are always accomplished by small number of people supported by the rest .....If not so then why do we give the credits of noom exploration to the USA ....They were accomplished by few people supported by the rest

Terriost aren't supported by the general population or can you provide a source to back this up?

When people give credit to a nation for one mans work its bad english

The world knows the contribution of Russia in field of human development ,in fields of innovation .....and the world knows how the Chinese father of nation(Nao )may be the chinese wanted more so they are today against Russia but the Chineese must remember BEGGARS ARE NOT SEEKERS

You are forgeting that the industrial material you gave us was the same material you stole for us at the end of the war

And the world knows chinas earlier contribution.. And how bad russian technology is.

Its quoite the contray today. the russians are beggin us for investment into their old style economy. So this saying is for you

BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS
N:

Then I must say that you havent read history at all ....any authority in history (including the muslim ones)will accept the fact that MUSLIM religion was spread by FORCE

What wasn't spread by force?. The christians tried to force christanity on their colonies. They tried to make the aboriginals in australia turn christian.

Now why is muslim force different from christian force

Dont forget that your country is still a communist country (atleast officially)

My country or birth place?. Dont assume that i live in china because i call myself chinese.

yes we have the right to do so ...our gandfathers freed the world from Nazism facism and the Japs

And replace it with your own system. which was agruly better but still oppressed system.

Well the russians did give us aid during the end it was the americans which stopped the war(according to australian history)

Its useless to argue with a substandard ,uncivilized,and half educated person ....I will stick on to my previous policy of not replying to your posts ...everyone familiar to you here knows your standard....the mods even warned you for being uncivilized...you dont seem to change

I haven't seen a better way of avoiding the question ever...

A civillized person is a racist? A educated person is a racist? a supremist is standard? Looks like you want soemting which is better than yourself

If australians are sub-standard in education what are russians then?. Or about their human rights? But being racist does not give you another half of education

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warned me about being uncivilized?. oh please prelude quote this. The first time i ever replied to you was when you attacked me in a thread.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think that kashmir belongs to india since the time when india came to origin.There have been continious attacks from pakistan occupied kashmir,the terrorists are been trained there accordi8ng to the news,the people in kashmir dont want war they want peace!No one is authorised to take decisions on there behalf !
This is an endless disscusion,the kashmir problem can only be solved when pakistan will stop supporting Terrorism !!!!!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join