It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its all about....."FEELING THE LOVE"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey Babes and Dudebabes......you know what i see when i have a peek at the 'relationships' section of BTS?......a distinct lack of man love.....REAL LOVE!....

Theres a lot of wounded people and hearts out there and im here to help.........

The perfect start to a relationship needs a few little ingriedients that i feel a lot of you are missing........

CHECK LIST.

1.Paddling pool full of baby oil.
2.a healthy chest carpet...(male's only......unless you like your women with that hint of 'sasquatch'?)
3.one of my albums playing at an audible volume in the background...(i know the temptation is to turn it up loud but that will only start making your choosen partner think of me instead of you.....if later as events take there course and nothings 'happening' in the right 'departments' feel free to induce some ecstasy with my dulcet tones)
4.Dont hesitate to involve a friend.....but please...no vegetables at this stage.
5.Playfully wrestle.
6.Feel the love.
7.Feel the 'real love'

That should keep you all going for a bit.........if you need any more advice in the next few days.....u2u Jak's......hes very helpfull in most departments.

Ill be back later to answer any queries and questions on the above and give some more tips to reaching the top of that tower.....'The tower of love'.......ITS A BIT LIKE THE ONE AT BLACKPOOL......ITS GOT AN ORGAN AT THE TOP........

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That's right.

Tom Selleck stands right behind the Hoff in all matters.

JAK

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
*Pictures that in his head.... faints*

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's not a fainting matter, unless the blood is leaving your head and going south.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
oooooo.....suits you sir....ooooo...feeling the love are you sir,very nice sir,suits you sir.....suits you it does.......oooooo feeling real love are you sir,very nice sir.......very nice sir,suits you sir.......

[edit on 3-4-2005 by optimus fett]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
first off this is really hard to take u seriously with that picture anyway, and are u either
1. insane for saying what u said OR
2. that much of a pervert??

and I thought I was a pervert... then I met the people on here

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yermom: They have just gone insane from chatting with me to much in ATS chat... We've lost a lot of good members this way.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Textfirst off this is really hard to take u seriously with that picture anyway, and are u either

yes to everything you said..except being a pervert.....im just feeling the love baby.....wanna feel it to?......u2u me and we will arrange to meet.......give in to your inner lust.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
yo yermom....check this out.....feel the love!

this is me (keyboards) Jak's ,Delta nine,and Dr funk giving it the large back in the 70's.....wish you could have been there.....lonely nights on the tour bus wouldnt have been so lonely!

www.zeronews-fr.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yermon :

Fettimus is a prophet, he is doing gods (come on, we all know the hoff is a god) work. He is here for one reason, to save your soul and make you FEEL THE LOVE. You know you cant resist his teachings, scriptures this holy can never be ignored.

Just do it man, you'll feel a lot better and it'll make you feel alive for the first time, like a real man. You will succumb, no-one can resist the love.

now why dont you get tanked and go put these scriptures into practice!!

oh and if you U2U JAK, he doesnt get in the mood unless you use this certain tool to aid you in your quest :
he really likes it!

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i knew nether of you could resist for a while with your stories of manlove or the hoff man lol

if i see hoff ever i will do one of the two below lol

2.:w:

top topics

join