It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I'm Blog Boggled! Seriously!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was fortunate enough to have recently have been given an ATS blog. I was very grateful (and still am), but apparently, I have a deficiency when it comes to figuring out how to do what should be the simplest thing: log in for a second time!

I have already been bothering Zedd, Zion, et al, through U2U's, and they have been very patient in re-setting my password so I can get in. Well, I don't know what my problem is, but every time my password is reset, I can get into my control panel just fine. I can write, edit, whatever. But, as soon as I log out, I can't get back in! I can't even see my own profile, or add comments to blogs of others, because I get a screen that says something like, BACK, you must be logged in to see this screen. So, I try to log back in, and it always says that I have the wrong user name or password.

It is very frustrating. And when I sometimes click on the "I forget" link to have my password automatically reset, I get an email right back from "[email protected]", with a temporary password that I'm supposed to change to one I can remember once I am logged in. But, those passwords never let me in at all!

Does anybody have any suggestions?

[edit on 4/2/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
try a other browser!

try it on a other computer...

best wishes

dacruz

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'll be learning with you soon, I just can't get the time to start.

new topics

join