It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.... The Pope Is Still Alive......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I for one am glad that the media is actually covering a newsworthy story. Hey if they can camp outside of the Jackson Trial ,why not the Vatican?

The man has been in BAD health for quite some time now, this is not news to anyone.The fact of the matter is the man IS on deaths door, and probably will die soon. So what if they are jumping the gun a little bit.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You're right muzzleflash, they kept talking about how the Pope died yesterday (fri, apr 1)... My girlfriend apparently stopped watching the news afterwards to get the retraction and argued about how he died at her office later that day, heh heh. Apparently today (sat, apr 2) he was died "again" about 10 mins ago...

Still awaiting retraction...
I am AlphaHumana.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There's no retraction now. He truly is gone. I find it very "right" that the Pope died on the First Saturday of the Month. This is a day traditionally included in a novena for Our Lady of Fatima. He was so devoted to the Blessed Virigin.
As for the news coverage, I found it compelling and a trifle irritating. However, I am glad the news media is treating this story as the major world event that it is.
The convocation of cardinals will be most interesting. Plenty of grist for all of the conspiracy minded.
Goodbye, Holy Father
Joey

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yes, he is gone. How terribly sad. I guess most of us knew that it was close in coming, I just didn't think that the media had to "bury him alive", as they seemed to be doing. But, what will be will be.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Who didn't know he was going to die?

What's the big deal>?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join