It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: N. Korea Blasts Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
In recent news, North Korea have again spoken out about another member of the six party talks. Japan have been asked to withdraw from the talks by North Korea. After telling the US to remove its nuclear threat, Japan is being asked to leave the talks due to being "cunning and vulgar". According to North Korea, Japan is causing problems within the talks.

www.foxnews.com
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea said Saturday it remains committed to international negotiations on ending its nuclear weapons program, but demanded Japan withdraw from the six-nation talks.

The comment came a day after the communist regime repeated that it would stay away from the stalled talks until the United States apologized for Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice calling North Korea one of the world's "outposts of tyranny."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It seems North Korea is continuing to cause trouble in the six party talks. Recently North Korea has told the US to dismantle its nuclear threat to the area, before North Korea return to the talks, now North Korea is asking Japan to leave the talks. It only seems that North Korea is trying to hold these talks off yet again, no one really knows what North Korea is trying to do here.

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

[edit on 2-4-2005 by infinite]

[edit on 2-4-2005 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Not surprising and perhaps old Crazy Kim has gone off his meds. At any-rate, at some point the world will tire of his rantings and decide its time to take him out.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
South Korea will probably get a mention from North Korea in the next few days seeings every country in the talks is getting attacked from Kim.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The two countries he will not critisize openly is China and SK.

(However, i would not be surprised if he proves me wrong on SK in the next few days.)

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
he wouldnt China, China aids North Korea too much. Plus China is another communist state.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Communism means little, Vietnam was also a Communist state back in the Sino-Vietnam border conflict. Of course, the Soviet Union no longer exists.

North Korea would also not critisize SK because at the moment SK's are in a revisionist period where alot of it's youngsters believe that the great evil in the World is the U.S (and Japan). exaggeration but you get the point

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
But NK want a united Korea, so of course they would attack SK...maybe even blast them for supporting the US

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Both Koreas want to be united, NK however is not capable of uniting the 2 Koreas.

I wouldn't be surprised in 10 years time, North Korea would be much more economically developed if they followed China's model. (Provided they don't get nuked etc.)

If South Korea were to invade and unite the Koreas, it would need Chinese backing. This will not be given unless the new Korean Consitution stipulates the withdrawal of all foreign forces from the Korean pennisula.

(of course, all pure speculation on my part)

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
NK will probably end up blasting SK soon, probably put pressure on the government to join with North against Japan and the US.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
seen this

SEOUL, South Korea — The main U.S. envoy on North Korea dismissed Pyongyang's demand Friday for a U.S. apology before it would return to nuclear talks, and the North said it would convene its rubber-stamp parliament expected to endorse a boycott of the discussions.

A senior North Korean diplomat reaffirmed that his nation would abstain from talks until the United States apologizes for Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's labeling the North as one of the world's "outposts of tyranny."`

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
South Korea will probably get a mention from North Korea in the next few days seeings every country in the talks is getting attacked from Kim.

Ah man, NK reminds me of a fat kid from my old neighborhood who would only call you names if he was 4 houses away. He like Kim talked a BIG game then. We just ignorred fatty.

Edited for spelling of course

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Ikema]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Not surprising and perhaps old Crazy Kim has gone off his meds. At any-rate, at some point the world will tire of his rantings and decide its time to take him out.

I agree with you 100%. Dear Leader must have ran out of his Thorazine. This 'ol boy is acting like the regular school yard bully, but only on a much larger scale. The question I have is when are the rest of the civilized world leaders finally going to take a firmer stance with this nut case and refuse to be stalled by his past actions . I firmly believe that he is stalling trying to add more nukes to his arsenal. I suppose he figures that having them will give him an advantage but in all likeyhood he's just a darn nut who if make the wrong move, he is toast.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There are currently three projects which are being conducted by a team consisting of one each scientist from U.S., China, Japan, North Korea and now one from the Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology.
The original nuclear design and tested units are in the possesion of the American scientist.
Since the American scientist will not let U.S. have the designs, the country that basically makes highest bid gets the new nuke technology. North Korea is higest bidder.
I do not wish to violate the rules so I can not show website that actually shows the contacts but they are online.

Someone should contact Dallas FBI and ask them, they know or at least two agents do!

[edit on 2-4-2005 by drrdw]

[edit on 2-4-2005 by drrdw]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sounds like North Korea is trying to find a reason to go to war, or to just make people mad enough to declare war on them.

Not sure what they'd get out of it though...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mbuhir
Sounds like North Korea is trying to find a reason to go to war, or to just make people mad enough to declare war on them.

Not sure what they'd get out of it though...

I agree, North Korea is trying to force a war against them.
The reason events seem to point that way.

new topics

top topics

join