It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death: About heaven and hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The reason I'm writing this is because I actually been dead 2 weeks ago on a friday night. So I'd like to give my experience on this matter. Trust me, it's probably not like you've been thought. Then again, you can't learn everything from books. Some things just have to be experienced first.

Two weeks ago, on a friday night, I had a school reunion. It was an American styled fest so we had to bring our own stuff. I brought several bottles of alcohol while others said they'd take care of snacks and other things.

During the evening we watched some old video's of our school and plays we performed as well. It was quite funny to see all that again and hearing the stories of what everyone been doing the past 11 years. During all of this we of course drank alcohol. Everyone had beer or wine, but seeing I can't stand the taste of those I drank whiskey. Four ours later I had drank so much I passed out with alcohol poisoning.

When the ambulance arrived my heart stopped. At that time I had no idea, of course. Untill I started to slip out of my body and woke up, just like an OBE. Time on this physical realm and the several others don't work in the same way. The few minutes I was dead felt like hours to a day when being in the other realm.

When you're dead you do NOT go through any tunnels with a light at the end (in case of heaven) nor do you go through flames in the case of going to hell. Why? because neither excists. They're just creations of christian beliefs to make "good" and "evil" easy to define by their little brains. Also you will probably NOT meet most of your family when you're dead. Why? Because they're already re-incarnated into a new body. If you do meet a family member it's because they haven't been send back yet.

When you've done Reiki and are in control of your inner energies, meditate as well, you can often travel to these realms already. Depending on how well adjusted you are to your energies you can travel to the highest realm as well ("heaven" for the christians). Because I do Reiki I didn't feel scared once, because I experienced most already before and knew what to expect to a certain degree.

In many other threads you can read about people having OBE's and traveling through other realms of existance by meditation. You hear stories about these people seeing white lighted entities and some shadowy ones. This, I can comfirm, is true. It's one of the center realms actually. Here you got the entities of Order and the entities of Chaos which like to frighten and disrupt events.

When you're dead you can go anywhere, anytime. Both in the past, now and future and any place in the universe you wish to be. Well I didn't roam to far though to be honest. Was to busy taking in all this new found knowledge.

"God" and "Allah" and whatever god mankind has created is false. There is only some sort of "pool" of energie. Around it you got the Enlightened Light Entities as I call em. According to the bible you could say they're "Angels". But they said they were different then how the bible describes them both in actions as in appearance. These entities are pure energie, got no shape (however you can give them one to feel more at ease) and they got no wings. They're not here to protect people in case of accidents, they're just guides. They help people to think for themselves instead of giving them the clear answers. We all know mankind has a lot of potential, but we're not using it. Not even a fraction...which will be hard on a lot of people within the next 2 or 3 decades to come.

"Hell" doesn't excist either. This doesn't mean there are no entities with a demonic nature. There is a part of the universe with lots of planets close to each other. They are placed in a dark part and the planets vary. Some are hot with lava and others are just dark and dry like an post-apocalyptic planet and many more variations. On these planets live various powerfull demonic beings. One excample is the being which, cassie I believe, described in the thread about "I channeled the dark one". Not sure if she actually did talk with it, but thats another story. Normally I'm not easily frightened, but when there are so many Chaotic entities concentrated in one area I tend not to get any closer, just to be sure.

These Entities get way to much credit. All those christian believers saying you must stay away from em and they cause you harm and stuff. You don't know anything, that's for sure. The small dark entities can be found all over the place in daily life. They are those little voices in the back of your head when you're starting to feel depressed or angry. All they can do is talk, any damage done will be done by you. Why? Because you're weak in mind and easily to manipulate. Same goes when encoutering a ghost btw. But instead you blame demons while the one at fault is you. These entities can't do any physical harm to you and the ones that can won't because they rather watch people hurt themselves. For them it's entertainment, why mess with something that entertains you?

Being dead isn't fun either. It's boring. Very little to nothing to do. Sure it's interesting to be there for a little while, but then I'd rather go back into my body. Like I do with meditation. It's nice to visit, but not to stay. And the feeling of being "absorbed" into something bigger. No thank you, I rather stick to my personality for a little while longer, I'm not ready to give myself up to this "pool".

So after experiencing all of this I know this for a fact. Christianity and Muslim beliefs are absolete. Now what to do...will i do the new age thing? I can't become an atheist since I know something is there for sure. Or should I just stick with the teachings from Reiki, which isn't a religion but sure as hell has a lot more correct information then the bible and koran/tora

Well I was then pulled back into my body seeing my heart started beating again by then. At least I think that's why I got pulled back. After that I was in and out of my body for about 4-5 hours. The hours I was in a coma. Oh and just in case...if someone is in a coma for a long time...then it's best to pull the plug.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
extremely interesting what ive gathered from stuff ive read thats how i took it as not christanity or all the other religons but something totally different no heven or hell but a way point before you start over again the tunnel idea always seemed strange to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
well you start over again and again. each life time you're supposed to learn new things and grow. and eventually you will become part of this "pool" and the entities that are gathered around it.

from what i could gather. is that people who clinge the most to religion are the furthest away to going to this "heaven" of theirs. they'll just be reincarnated fast and they're slow learners to when it comes to spirituality. they think to much in boxes. not just christianity, but other religions as well.

jesus for excample. it started as a guy who had his own beliefs. with his great charisma he was able to gather followers. a cult without the part of ripping people off and killing them in the end. a cult which gave people false hope, things to believe in so they could keep going and deal with the opressors who kept them down. he started a revolution. but still he was just a man. when he died he did NOT resurrect, nobody ever has been resurected. in Jesus's case his followers wanted to keep people believing in him and his teachings. so they took his corpse and re-buried it elsewhere. his corpse was gone from the original place and people assumed he was resurected and gone for a walk or something.

other "resurections" were done by curing ilnesses or people awakening from coma's. stuff which is accepted this day by knowledge and medical science. so nothing special there either.

thing is, just because people back then didn't understand a lot, they thought it was a miracle. even when they did understand they wrote it up as a miracle to make it sound special.

luckily i'm not close to being "absorbed" since i don't like giving it all up just yet and got some more to learn when it comes to controlling my own energies and paranormal gifts which are still asleep.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
yeah you'd probally have to go through a few lives before you got any closer to be absorbed being one with the universe so someone whos reborn as the new dally lama or something like that probally would of went through many lives before they got to that point. Id suspect ive got a long way to go in that respect before i am absorbed.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
i also forgot to mention 1 thing. while being there I tried to find out how the universe and the "pool" came to be. I mean they had to start somewhere. Well I didn't get a concrete answer. Something with my mind not being ready to understand it yet, but both came to be at the same time.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This is a very interesting personal post. These are the kind of topics I am interested, although I would be hesitant to say it in public. I enjoy these anonymous forums for this exact purpose. If you were to go public about these things, beware of people who will use it to destroy you for no apparent reason, other than a fear of a person who has different views on life after death. I would definitely say that you are closer to the truth than most.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Enyalius, that is a very interesting post and a very profound experience you had there.

However, I somewhat disagree with your perception of it.

It is possible that in the first moments of death we see things our mind is prepared to see, to make the transition easier.
What I mean by that is that, for example, christians see the things they think they will se after death, like light, god, dead relatives.
Others see what their religion has taught them.
It all happens to make the transition from this life to next life easier. Or maybe it is true that we all have our own Heaven and Hell, created by our own perception of it.

You said the following:

When you've done Reiki and are in control of your inner energies, meditate as well, you can often travel to these realms already. Depending on how well adjusted you are to your energies you can travel to the highest realm as well ("heaven" for the christians). Because I do Reiki I didn't feel scared once, because I experienced most already before and knew what to expect to a certain degree.

Maybe that is why your vision of the afterlife was the one you had, your mind was open to that idea already.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
could be possible.

after all the "world" is just an image created after your own ideals. the other realms are just energy which you mold into a shape which makes you more comfortable.

the reason we can post anonymous is no the reason i share my thoughts and experiences. during your life you will gather people around you with similar ideas or who are open to such ideas. so talking about it and have deep philosophical discussions becomes quite common.

the reason i posted this is...well let's just say i'm against almost anything the church teaches you, the christian believers, the church itself. as well as other religions. and i want to people to wake up and see what the christianty and religion really is. being spiritual is more important and you can't be that by going to church and saying i read a fantasy book (bible) and can interpert (sp?) it. such books can be read any way you please without giving proper answers. you can read horoscopes from the newspapers and get a clearer answer

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Interesting. I know quite a few people who have died and came back and fully remembered what happened, and I must say that all descriptions of death seem to describe something that they want to believe or see - Christians having a guidance of light or angels, non-believers either nothing, or venturing on their own belief. Now, I'm not necessarily saying your experience didn't happen - it just tells me that these 'death experiences' point toward your belief, trust and doubt in something, which also points directly onto your mind. I know things like this happen and some (maybe all) are affected by your imagination. I went under hypnosis several times and remembered things that could've possibly never happened to me, which makes me believe our mind is very powerful at pulling off convincingly real experiences - I was experiencing smells, colour, all kinds of things. One thing that might have made you experience what you did could've been the fact that the poisoning affected your brain and although your heart stopped and you were clinically dead, your brain was still functioning slightly - hence the experience you described. But I guess, there are many arguments in these points I have made and death is definitely open to interpretation, so for that I respect your experience.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Thao]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
As it is with me...I didn't remember a thing. For the past 2 weeks i felt really tired and weak. but now i'm starting to recover in physical aspect and start to remember more and more of what i've been doing when I was gone.

For instance the tunnel with the light at the end that people experience when being dead. In most cases when people die and leave their body they got no clue what to do. so they get "pulled" to the location they are supposed to be. I talked this over with someone and she said "oh so you get warped like in star trek". yes it's kinda similar. due to the speed you get a "tunnel" with the light of the "pool" at the end.

I've been asking many questions about evolution, how we came to be on this planet, how the universe has been created and much more...

I also got a weird note about the Pope, that died yesterday R.I.P. I was told he couldn't go untill he was done, seems he was done faster then expected. Something I didn't ask for knowing, because I simply don't care. And I wondered...why use such a religious figure for a prophecy when it's a false religion. Only answer I could come up with myself is that; the pope has 20% of the global population which he can influence. Of that 20% are many people in high positions like prime ministers or business men who can causes wrimples, like a stone that hits water, causing more people then just the starting 20% to follow. so Order probably needed someone with lots of influence. Hmm...we'll see.

As for my mind being polluted by the poisoning...could be. Having an effect on me, I doubt that. When your heart stops your, brain stops as well within seconds. So how will you create an illusion then? I poisoned my physical body, not my ethereal one.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Enyalius]

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
paperclip

I was thinking the exact same thing as you.

This makes me think, that maybe its not one belief system, or religion that is correct, or the "one true way." Maybe they all are. Maybe your afterlife is what you make it by what you believe in your physical life.

So if their death experience starts out in a way that corresponds to their personal beliefs. What makes one think it wont continue, and maybe finish that way as well?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree, it could be done by your state of mind when you die. If you die believing absolutely nothing, there will be nothing I suppose.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hmm... I guess... But there has to be some purpose to the afterlife. Just like there is to this life. But if this is true than it would almost completely trash my last post on this subject... I dont know. I will just stick with my *specialy* Christian beliefs. Because thats what feels best in my heart.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wish more people knew about this. I've been able to go to this place through meditation/self-hypnosis, but I actually started going there when I was 10. I don't know how it started happening, but it is the most serene experience you could NEVER imagine. My parents are both quite religious and it disturbs them that I have no fear of dying (not that I have a death wish) and I can't seem to get them to understand this concept. I'm still trying to find out why I have this (and several other) uncanny ability. I've had some insight into it, but not enough to satisfy me. I've considered writing a book about it so more people would understand. With a basic consideration of physics, it makes more than enough sense... I don't know why it isn't more widely known. I can only assume that people aren't ready to know about it yet.

I am certain of reincarnation, and I only wish I knew what part of my path I am on. An old seer gave me some vague but significant information about myself that boggles my mind. Anyone know if there is a thread anywhere on reincarnation?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

When you're dead you do NOT go through any tunnels with a light at the end (in case of heaven) nor do you go through flames in the case of going to hell. Why? because neither excists. They're just creations of christian beliefs to make "good" and "evil" easy to define by their little brains. Also you will probably NOT meet most of your family when you're dead. Why? Because they're already re-incarnated into a new body. If you do meet a family member it's because they haven't been send back yet.

How do you KNOW what you experienced is what others will experience?

No doubt you're aware that you're not the first person who has died and come back with something to say.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Excellent post

I believe that the main reason of our existence is spiritual evolution. Once our spirit has been through enough lifetimes and planes of existence it is then ready to join the force known as CREATION and stop reincarnating in bodies.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So basicly, you`r sayin` that each person dies and 'goes' in the 'heaven' or 'hell' he based his beliefs on in physical life..Then for one that has christian beliefs, and was a 'bad boy' durring his physical life, he is to go to the 'hell' he belived in..this means eternal pain, etc...am i right? then it would be a whole lot easier to belive in something that you won`t suffer in the after life. Though i have christian beliefs, this topic is quite interesting, and would raise some questions as up to what i believed in so far. I do think that there is a 'heaven and a hell', but i`m beggining to have seconds thoughts on that thingy. Even so..i rather stick to my beliefs, just to be sure

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
When you "die" and are not yet brain dead, your mind is still active, it is similiar to the ultra-hallucinatory state of REM sleep, only more so since your eyes can't twitch.

Until your brain is completely hardened, your brain will be busy trying to find some "reality", if your head is all full of religious imagery, and you have an emotional connection to this imagery, this is obviously what will be foremost in your awareness just before "coming back"

15 minutes of "power nap" feels like hours as well, but hey you aren't dead, its just that thought isn't bound to the relationships of reality for those few minutes. The actual REM sleep you get from a 15 minute power nap is only a few minutes, followed by deep dreamless sleep, then followed by active mental state as your body warms toward waking. Its all very chemical, as your body releases histamines and hormones into the blood to produce these effects.

Its all well and good if you think you have the answers to the mystery of life/death, but everyone will have their own experience, no matter what, as "smart" as you may feel about the topic, anything you say about it has been said before, there are very few new ideas about death, as it happens to everyone, eventually. Not everyone is lucky/unlucky enough to come back and talk about it though.

Some people so fear Death or are so full of regret that they struggle with it and suffer a nightmarish experience or "hell". Others are so wanting for death that the return experience is more hell-ish than the dying process.

There is no black and white concrete dogma of death, thats for sure.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
On these planets live various powerfull demonic beings. One example is the being which, cassie I believe, described in the thread about "I channeled the dark one". Not sure if she actually did talk with it, but thats another story. '

Im sure other planets exist like earth, the whole mythical demonic beings on other planets I use to not believe, now I do as they are called the reptilian shape-shifters that are the downfall of humanity.

I did however find www.2012.com.au... interesting. You dont truly know if hell doesnt exists because you have never seen it as no-one has seen it untill possibly after death if it does exist.

There is no black and white concrete dogma of death, thats for sure. . '

Have you ever heard of yin and yang? They are the balace between light and darkness. Are you saying that a murderor that likes to kill people for fun has no darkness inside to do such a thing?

[edit on 5-4-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It would seem to me that the arguments you use to deny others experiences of life after death, that they are fantasies, etc, can easily be applied to your own experience.

In the end all you can say is that YOU didn't experience these things, as there are entire websites of testimonies of people who DID experience the events you deny, you can only talk about your subjective experience, nothing more. From that you are unable to draw any objective reality that can be applied to others.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join