It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: F.B.I Uncovers New Evidence At Terry Nichols Home.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Acting on a tip-off to authorities F.B.I agents have searched Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiritor Terry Nichols home and found explosive materials allegedly buried in a small crawl space in the house. The find, which comes just three weeks shy of the tenth anniversary of the Oklahoma bombing which claimed many lives including that of small children and babies at a day care centre within the federal building targetted by the bomb, is believed to have been buried by Nichols prior to the bombing. New questions are now being raised about the connection to the attack of a white supremacist bank robbing group.

Yahoo News

One of Nichols' attorneys said Friday the discovery was either a hoax or a major failure by the FBI to find all evidence after searching the home numerous times.

"They were there often," said attorney Brian Hermanson, who represented Nichols in last year's Oklahoma state murder trial that ended with Nichols' conviction. "It's surprising. I would think they would have done their job and found everything that was there."

"But I'm still suspicious that it could be something planted there," Hermanson said. "The house was empty for several years and if somebody wanted to put something there to incriminate Terry they had plenty of time to have done it."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It is hoped that forensic analysis of the materials found which include blasting caps and other explosive material will yield fingerprints and information of the origin of the find.

The F.B.I is believed to have been deeply embarrassed by the find after previous allegations of sloppy investigation work on this case and other pre September 11 cases investigated by the department. The F.B.I last year ordered an investigation of the case after Associated press identified evidence never shown to the investigating team.

The find was buried at least one foot down in the crawl space and the F.B.I are using that as the reason why the material was not found earlier.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Mayet]

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It would be nice if the FBI could find evidence to round out the case. There are still many questions to be answered about the so-called "John Doe #3."

[edit on 05/4/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Why are they just finding this stuff now

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh... I figured you were going to break the news that they found a Middle Eastern man living under his house in the crawlspace, waiting to spill the beans on government involvement and watching re-runs of the missing video camera footage... darn.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Crawl Space= Saddam. But he had no Explosives just a Shooter & a few bullets....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
this case is clearly full of holes and loose ends. i feel there is considerable room here for a conspiracy. if there is any truth to NWO and self-inflicted damage (aka 911), perhaps the OKC event was just to "test the waters".

the ripple of OKC was perhaps not big enough for "the cabal", so they went with the next big thing.

scary to think both of these plans where in existance at the same time, and included individuals from al Qaeda. [Ramsi Yousef]

www....-------------------------/library/bio/crime/terrorists/terry-nichols/

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Actually the ripple OKC created had very favorable results from a conspiracy standpoint...
It turned militia into a dirty word that conjures up images of sheet wearing rednecks with assault rifles.
It was sited in the midwest creating a too close to home feeling in rural americans that has turned into a strong backlash and denies legitimate and illegitimate civilian militias the support they need to be anything other than a marginalized nuisance in a true crisis.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Check this out.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was working in law enforcement in TX near the oklahoma border on the morning of April 19 when the Murrah building blew up. We originally got a TON of telex's with specs on a middle eastern male, and connecting him to the theft of weapons from fort Hood (in central TX). We got that stuff before the material on the red-headed ex-army (McVeigh) came out. Then, we got stuff from the Secret service saying the 3rd perp was erroneous and based on witness embellishment (!) ---a heck of a call, when the bodies were still warm and there was a cloud of dust still hanging over OKC.

new topics

top topics

join