It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fr Wingate on Coast to Coast tonight to tell what might be going on with pope. (He wont die)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Conspiracy? I beleive so. Father Wingate to be on Coast tonight to spill the beans.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

This is worth listening to. Father Wingate, a catholic priest has a different take on this whole Pope thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads-up, dg

Guess the sleep I lost last night for 4/1 can be made up tomorrow night.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You're welcome! Seeing that we love a good conspiracy, this is right up our alley.

I emailed Father Wingate and asked why the pope would die since he's always saying the pope will flee Italy. I received a reply telling me to listen to Coast to Coast tonight for a possible answer.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Before the WARNING:

1. sign: It will be the flight of the Pope John Paul II out of Rome and his false burial, and the appointment of the anti-Pope...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
'1. sign: It will be the flight of the Pope John Paul II out of Rome and his false burial, and the appointment of the anti-Pope...'

I really can't believe what that guy says, if anything the Anti-Pope thing could be applied to pope john paul the 2nd. Any of you know catholic history and know about the pope who died after only a month, and to cover up evidence of wrong doing they did one of the most unsacred things burned the popes body, to cover up why he was killed.

None of you point that out, and Pope John Paul the 2nd. There is no fact to what the guy says Father Wingate is a loon.

And no I do not believe Pope John Paul the 2nd is the Anti-Pope, I'm a catholic, I'm Polish and I met the man when I was 4. I really hate to see him go. But I'm just saying if that guy wants to point out something of merit look to the past. Ignore his predictions. And for any of you really looking at this seriously, and wanting to think about. Look at St. Malachy's predictions, those have more merit than Father Wingate.

St. Malachy's Predictons: www.catholic-pages.com...

What I'm trying to say is there is many consipracies with the catholic church look at the ones with credit, and for godsake ignore Father Winsgate.

Let Pope John Paul the 2nd die in peace please.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You dont have to beleive in anything. I dont know if i beleive it either- its open for argument and its a conspiracy, after all, this is a conspiracy site catering to more than orange aliens or Jesus being a communist.
Ok?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is a good story and apparently has validity to it seeing that the pope is still alive..

The pope isnt going to die, according to some prophets

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Why does it have to be a conspiracy with everything? The man is very elderly.....humans do die ya know.....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Dg good conspiracy,

This troubles me it looks like some are rushing the end of time conspiracies also, lately has been a lot of prophecies regarding the pope.

I wonder if we human kind will create Armageddon after all just to prove that is real.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Lady V, According to some now is not when the pope will die. The pope will survive this one- Its later that we will be told he is dead but isnt yet.
Thats what some catholic priests say.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I wonder if we human kind will create Armageddon after all just to prove that is real.

It's not a silly as ot sounds....I have thought of this time and time again....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Why does it have to be a conspiracy with everything? The man is very elderly.....humans do die ya know.....

Precisely.

It seems quite obvious that when an elderly person has serious health issues that there can only be one logical, if eventual, step from there. Perhaps the Pope is considering cryogenics???

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
No one is saying he will never die. They are saying he wont die NOW.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I just had a crazy idea that the Pope really goes for this prophesy stuff and will have himself put unto suspended animation to avoid all this Armageddon stuff.

This just came up!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am on fire tonight

[edit on 2/4/2005 by JamesBlonde]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I thinks you are seeing to much conspiraties and maybee you are to much paranoyak don't you think??

alien, NWO, the loch ness ok.... but the pope...you're going far!

haven't you think that maybee this father wingate could have taken to much pcp when he was young....

''During the first hour of Friday's show, he said the Pope would be cured by a group of mystics who will travel to Rome and become important figures in the church.'' (What the heck is that)

think about it if it would really have been true he would not have said it to a tv station like coasttocoast he would have directly go and say it to the pope himself or someone else related to the church.

you are maybee just naive...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

HE is dead...

new topics

top topics

join