It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cost of Bush'sWar (and counting)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
YOUR tax dollars at work while states go bankrupt.

costofwar.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I always love it when matadors get gored.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Don't forget to add this to the cost:

channels.netscape.com.../ff/story/0002%2F20030718%2F135422748.htm&sc=rontz&photoid=20030715LON22D

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The State Budget and their bankruptcy is not in the hands of the Federal Government.

So why you imply it is is beyond me...and probably anyone else.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
FM has a good point but also remember that we had an estimate of the cost of the war and there was still a majority of americans still pulling for it and agreed with bush. Also the large number they had on that site is disinfo.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
[Edited on 18-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Quicksilver,

true the americans agreed. But they thought america was being menaced by WMD from Mesopotamia, that Saddam did 9/11 and that Saddam Hussein was planning for an islamic colony on the Moon.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know where you get that propogated crap moku.

No America I know ever really gave a crap for the WMDs, and when they haven't found any, no one really reared their head and said "Hey man we were lied to".

That's just the media saying that...and the stupid Democratic officials.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How come you venerate Liar B, that iconoclasm.

I recently read something about freemasons being atheists ?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No, one of the requirements of being a Mason is to profess your belief in a Supreme Being, be it God, Allah or whatever...

As for Bush...I don't see that the "bad" in him (which is pushing it) out weighs the Good that he's done.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Moku was taht an insult against FM i hope not. Also remember prior to the war that GWB was talkin about WMDs but not nukes he said they were years away. He was talking about biological weapon and stuff that can be easily hid. And Bush was clear to try not to establish any type of connection between Saddam and 9-11 it is disinfo and democrats attemptin to rewrite history through the major media outlets.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Moku was taht an insult against FM i hope not. Also remember prior to the war that GWB was talkin about WMDs but not nukes he said they were years away. He was talking about biological weapon and stuff that can be easily hid. And Bush was clear to try not to establish any type of connection between Saddam and 9-11 it is disinfo and democrats attemptin to rewrite history through the major media outlets.

Q

FreeMason stated a fact. Freemasonry requires a belief in a Supreme Being, but does not prescribe who that ought to be.

Your analysis of Bush making the Saddam/9-11 connection does not ring true at all. Within a week of 9-11 Bush named the "guilty" party OBL and made reference to sending a posse after him and "those who harbor terrorists". Ever since, in many speeches, he has been careful to play up the connection between Saddam Hussein and Al-Qaeda. That link has not been proven. It was just another justification out of all the selective 'intelligence' used to create a case for an illegal war.

There are tens of millions of Americans who are righteously angry that they have been lied to repeatedly, the count increasing every day with awareness. You have even met some of them here, FreeMason. Have you been listening?

Hmmmm. Defending FreeMason's truth, then rebutting his ignorance. Balance.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Q,

until some weeks ago, 30% of the american public sincerely believed Saddam was behind the 9/11 attacks. (subject has been covered in this forum) If this doesnt come from Bush-propaganda, where does it come from ?

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Quicksilver

Q

FreeMason stated a fact. Freemasonry requires a belief in a Supreme Being, but does not prescribe who that ought to be.

Your analysis of Bush making the Saddam/9-11 connection does not ring true at all. Within a week of 9-11 Bush named the "guilty" party OBL and made reference to sending a posse after him and "those who harbor terrorists". Ever since, in many speeches, he has been careful to play up the connection between Saddam Hussein and Al-Qaeda. That link has not been proven. It was just another justification out of all the selective 'intelligence' used to create a case for an illegal war.

There are tens of millions of Americans who are righteously angry that they have been lied to repeatedly, the count increasing every day with awareness. You have even met some of them here, FreeMason. Have you been listening?

Hmmmm. Defending FreeMason's truth, then rebutting his ignorance. Balance.

Not to quibble MA...hehe... but didn't we blow up, with the help of the Kurds, a little Al killya training camp in Northern Iraq??

Hmmmmm, I suppose ole Sadaam had no idea this wee terrorist training center of the most hunted group in the world was sittin in his upper regions??

Come on MA. That has to be intellectually impossible, even for you sir.

I don't think Sadaam was directly connected and niether did Bush. The world does know his history and proclivities- What else is there to go on when dealing with a criminal of society (world)?

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
ok, if 30% of people belived that saddam was behind 9-11, what did they think the war on afghanistan was? a field day for bored soldiers who neeed to kill something? jeez, and when i thought i was havin a bad week. dead weapons inspectors, angry koreans, rebels outside of monrovia. i need a drink.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Moku, I think the answer is simply the media. I know, I know....your going to say that the Bush administration is behind it. Though I can agree with that, somewhat, the media does have a mind of its own, if not a 'hidden' sort of 'agenda(s)'.

You make a good case but I don't think it is one that is 100% true in all its applications.....media in the US is a powerful tool and organization.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
I don't think Sadaam was directly connected and niether did Bush. The world does know his history and proclivities- What else is there to go on when dealing with a criminal of society (world)?

Tyriffic

I'm not sure in your last question which criminal you are referring to - Hussein or Bush, and their respective known proclivities.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Most definitely the Whitehouse P.R. machine and repeated statements in addresses by 'president' George W Bush himself, were designed to have the impact that many Americans would consider Saddam Hussein and Iraq to be directly responsible in some way for 9/11. Most definitely that was the goal of the Bush administration, expanded even moreso when they did not finish their mission with Osama Bin Laden.

A proportion of Americans took the next leap of logic for themselves, reporting in polls that it was Iraqis who masterminded and became the suicide pilots on 9/11.

Yes, the U.S. mainstream media are a powerful tool, just now starting to report on facts instead of glibly presenting the 'president''s agenda. They are catching up with the rest of the world's media on this, slowly but surely.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
30%????? Whoooooo thats a small majority. And has Bush ever stated or even alluded to a Osama-Iraq connection. It was assumption brought on by the media. That 30% could just be sheep who listen to the media blindly. I watched every speech by the president in the month b4 the war he never said there was a 911 connection yes he did say he harbored terrorist which he did and its clear that he did.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join