It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chips are in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The microchipping has officially started. Sign-up today and get in line for yours.

"Won't it be great Honey?" said one woman as she read the article, "The government will be able to track us eventually whereever we go. We'll always be safe!"

Check out the latest main-stream article:

www.msnbc.com...

In peace,

~Jammer

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No thanks. The American doctor that pioneered it got in trouble for implanting one in a human because it was not approved by the FDA as a medical device. Sorry, I don't have a link.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Consolidate threads. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, obviously these chips have all sorts of dark futures associated with them, but one could see there uses.

With the rash of child abductions last year, concerned parents would certainly be interested in tracking devices for their children.
And all kidnapping in general, like from the article, in mexico.

At accident sites, unconscious victims could be treated faster and safer, if doctors know right away any possible medication allergies or medications currently being taken.
Anonymous victims could be identified faster.
Criminal fugitives could be tracked.

It's pretty much like any new tech - it has obvious and worthwhile uses, but can be used for the wrong purposes.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Be careful people, yes, there are some very good uses for this kind of cool new device. But keep in mind we do not live in a society that is functioning on par to what is expected or required. If society was running smooth I'd say go for it, but I do believe are leaders and security dept. has just been exposed for a huge scandal in which it flat out lied to those people it was made to serve. Plus it was done to push us into a War that is still costing lives on both sides with the War part already over.

Remember to step back and view the whole picture:
1. All world governments and people of power that are controlling the future of society have a historical track record that has always been shady at best, but usually bloody.

2. We have a possible future growing more powerful all the time called the NWO which seems good in an idealistic view, but reality will prove it to be just one step closer to the death of our Freedom.

3. Military Power and Control from space is being pushed for harder and harder all the time, now with the weaponizing of space on top of it, creates a position of absolute control of everyone on earth, with basically no way to be challenged.

4. Amazing advancement in science yes...Kidnapping, Crime, etc. could be handled better...The device knows if you need medication, if you have fallen and need help...It can even tell info about your surrounding area...All this 24/7.........But I'm sure you can see how that could be abused also....

Plus personally I get annoyed if my boss is hanging over my shoulder too much....or if someone has invaded my space for too long unwelcomed....Imagine knowing you are tracked and monitored always. You are just like the farmers cow, owned and branded and belonging to a herd. Not for me, no way in hell......

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

they can plant a chip in my body after i die in a concentration camp.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
The microchipping has officially started. Sign-up today and get in line for yours.

"Won't it be great Honey?" said one woman as she read the article, "The government will be able to track us eventually whereever we go. We'll always be safe!"

Check out the latest main-stream article:

www.msnbc.com...

In peace,

~Jammer
even if those chips get the ok by the fda they will never put it on me, just in case i want to plan a anti rally against the nwo, sothe nwo won't get me or any organization associated with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You know when my two kittens had chips implanted in them, the vet said, "We have an extra one here." I immediately thought of putting it in my 80-year-old grandmother.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
" Company officials said they are working on developing similar technology that would use satellites to help find people who may have been kidnapped. "

Sure. And as we know it all, criminals are so stupids ( especially kidnappers ) that they'll forget to remove the chip from their victims or to jam the chip signal.

Useless commercial bla bla bla.

It's time to buy a powerfull elctro-magnet.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
" Company officials said they are working on developing similar technology that would use satellites to help find people who may have been kidnapped. "

Sure. And as we know it all, criminals are so stupids ( especially kidnappers ) that they'll forget to remove the chip from their victims or to jam the chip signal.

Useless commercial bla bla bla.

It's time to buy a powerfull elctro-magnet.

Nah, us criminals will just wrap ourselves with aluminum foil. That won't be overly conspicious, will it?

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by Freddie]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Did you know that you actually have to PAY for that $hit?

In UK we have to pay 40 quid for chipped ID card this year

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
even if those chips get the ok by the fda they will never put it on me...

Don't wory love, they have plenty of space in the brand new ... concentration camps all over the country

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wouldn't let my mind decide on this- I'd go with my gut.

And my gut says no way. Just kill me now.

The generation coming up now will be so technically advanced than the one going out I can see how such things will be viewed as convienences; such as an appliance.
A implant will be seen as nothing sinister to those so inclined to accept it after the government marketing and, I'm certain government mandate come to pass.

There is still an ethical backlash against this, but we all know, the bigger the lie, the more who will believe it.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

heh good one

kinda reminds me of that minority report movie.

right, this is good in a few ways, but when you accidentily kill someone or some other BS reason the feddies will have for your arrest, you'll be GPSed into a cell in some lonely prison.

i think this could be bad. what happens when you get into an accident, and require surgery with an anesthetic, but when you wake up, there is a small bandage on your forearm where the IV went in. ya, on the top of your wrist. BS. look out people here comes totaltarianism.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Kinda sounds like we will all be equipped with the Cadillac "NorthStar" system.
BTW, I guess its high time I started breaking out my Reynolds Aluminum Wrap.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I heard the guy who invented the chip implants was told by God that it was the mark of the beast. Then he started warning people.
I definently believe this is the 'mark of the beast.' My gut feeling tells me these chips are fixed with mind control capabilities that can be triggered. There are many stories of mind control victims who have had chip implants and have done things against their will. I believe these things are a sort of push pin.
www.conspiracyarchive.com... talks about the ties with mind control that I was happy to find.
cuttingedge.org... explains push pins and mark of the beast.
The chips have tons of ties with 666 that it's laughable.
Eventually the chip will be mandatory, it will one day in a few years be the global currency. When that happens it will be inserted either on the right hand or forehead. Scientists concluded that those are the best places to insert them.
I find this predictable that the news article says this happened yesterday on the 18th, since 18= 3 sixes in numerology. This is just one of the many examples of how our 'Christian' government uses witchcraft.
And the excuses of how they are issuing these things for our 'safety' are more of their endless lies. Kind of like how our president lied about being a Christian.
cuttingedge.org...
Of course this all IMHO

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by subalterna]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think I'll pass on getting one of these things.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Man, forget that. They are not putting one of those chips in me. They would have to kill me first.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There are worser things than death, James...

new topics

top topics

join