It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My photo of a UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
see what I mean

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Funny...after 2 pages of posts no one has still answered this guy's questions of why he doesn't think its a glider, and until someone does offer a descent explanation your all just blowing hot air. I'm not saying its an alien spacecraft, but at least have the courage to answer Tyler's questions that he has posed. If no one can offer a verifiable explanation for it being a glider, and answer his questions in the meantime, then what is the point of discussing this further? I think its a little closed minded just to dismiss it so easily because you think a blurry picture "looks" like a glider.

Until someone answers Tyler's questions, he undoubtedly has the upper hand on what he thinks it could be.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I agree with him I don't think Its a glider.

I know its a bird.
What do you think tyler?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler

Originally posted by Liquid
Tyler what do you think is in the picture?

Do you believe it is a UFO that happens to look identical to a glider with a man in?

It doesn't look identicle to me + where is your explanation on my 3 points which clearly state it can't be a glider.

And if Ycon wouldn't suggest a Glider you or anyone else would say it looks like a flying santa clause. And the next thing you'd ask
Do you believe it is a UFO that happens to look identical to a flying santa clause?

Come on

If its a glider, prove it by explaning rationally my 3 statments and don't just take someone elses random guess.

In plain English, if you don't stop bitching i will report you to the administartor.

[Edited on 31-8-2002 by Tyler]

Wow, I think you're getting out of line. I think the only one who would need to be reported from this thread is you. No one else is cussing someone out. So what if someone questioned you? Does that upset you? Well, you need to learn to deal with it, because you'll never get everyone's full trust on any given topic on ATS. Geez, calm down.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
By the way, it looks blatantly like a helicopter to me. I'm really surprised that no one else has mentioned the same. I guess my eyes are messed up or something. Doesn't it look like a chopper to anyone?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Now that you mention it, it really does look like a chopper

But from an unusual angle?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
HI,

I would say that object looks like a predatory bird (like a kestrel or kite)
hovering facing you.

That's what they look like, with the wings at the top and the body in vertical position.

the straightness of the body is due to the low pixelation of the photo.

case closed

agreed.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
[edit on 5-10-2004 by Jewel1777]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
hmm....odd looking thing...

[edit on 5-10-2004 by Jewel1777]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Can someone take a closer look at the first picture with a hex viewer and tell me if this is a worm? It's odd that my antivirus software is counting two files on this one picture. I hope everyone has the MS patch installed if this is the case.

Edit:
Nah, never mind. It's not a buffer overflow (I don't think so anyway), but any ideas on why it's scanning as two files?

From the AV log file I get:
E:\Temp\UFO.jpg\UnnamedStream_1
E:\Temp\UFO.jpg

If it's of any relevance it could be a picture of a model airplane. If I was to bet, it�s probably a bird.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
Funny...after 2 pages of posts no one has still answered this guy's questions of why he doesn't think its a glider, and until someone does offer a descent explanation your all just blowing hot air. I'm not saying its an alien spacecraft, but at least have the courage to answer Tyler's questions that he has posed. If no one can offer a verifiable explanation for it being a glider, and answer his questions in the meantime, then what is the point of discussing this further? I think its a little closed minded just to dismiss it so easily because you think a blurry picture "looks" like a glider.

Until someone answers Tyler's questions, he undoubtedly has the upper hand on what he thinks it could be.

Thing is mate. This was posted 2 years bacjk, I dont jknoiw if you were about then but Tyler was a bit of a pest really, always trying to trip people up and so on. I personally liked the guy and was angry when he was banned (as I am with almost every banning, give em a uniform....).

By the way, do I see Django there in yoru avator?

WHat a #ing genius he was!

[edit on 5-10-2004 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Thing is mate. This was posted 2 years bacjk, I dont jknoiw if you were about then but Tyler was a bit of a pest really, always trying to trip people up and so on.

Jesus, you can say that again.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Thing is mate. This was posted 2 years bacjk, I dont jknoiw if you were about then but Tyler was a bit of a pest really, always trying to trip people up and so on. I personally liked the guy and was angry when he was banned (as I am with almost every banning, give em a uniform....).

By the way, do I see Django there in yoru avator?

WHat a #ing genius he was!

First, I was not around back then, so I don't have the whole story on this guy. I did not realize that he was a sort of "wind up" on this forum. Second, it is Django, one of the people that got me interested in playing the guitar 15 years ago. I'm a Jazz musician, so I guess its only fitting that someone like him be in my avatar

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think it's a bird.

Funny...after 2 pages of posts no one has still answered this guy's questions of why he doesn't think its a glider, and until someone does offer a descent explanation your all just blowing hot air.

But, it could be a glider...

1.A hang glider needs to be flown from a mountain, there are no roads, its not your average seatle region where you can glide around Mt.rainier. There were practicly no people around you understand, no people

A: Wrong. A glider can also be launched by towing on land or water. It even resembles the scenery in the JP III movie, but with a paraglider instead...

2. If it was a glider, i'm sure i would have seen it. When i first looked at the photo my first impression was that something coming up from behind the hill (or comes down). because 10 seconds before and after that photo was taken i was looking in that direction and i would have noticed it. There was nothing.

A: Could have gone behind the hill.

3. No gliders fly above water.

A: Wrong, see the answer to number 1.
And there is plenty of land to make a landing...

[edit on 5-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Indeed the shape of the "wings" remembers any sort of glider.
But, the area where something had to be attached is too big related to "wings".

As for the chopper opinion of some, i cant really see that....maybe some problems with my eyes instead ?..

For me it doesnt looks a bird neither.

Maybe the full picture could let us know a bit more of it....

I agree with some....till we cannot prove what is it....its an UFO.
And we should give him some credits....everyone is innocent till proved wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I would assume he would have heard it if it was a chopper....

I'm still with bird or glider...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yea that definitely is a fake UFO pic. Well actually....its is a U.F.O. becuase it is an unidentified flying object, A bird, A glider, Helicopter, or even superman

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I still stand by my theory of a BIRD OF PRAY in hovering position

I also accept it could be a helicopter, although you would of known that when you took the picture coz of the sound?

and alien spaceship?
NARR, the shape is all wrong not airo dynamic what so ever.

over than above I cant think of anything else it resembles.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That looks more like a parglider or a sky-diver...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76
Can someone take a closer look at the first picture with a hex viewer and tell me if this is a worm? It's odd that my antivirus software is counting two files on this one picture. I hope everyone has the MS patch installed if this is the case.

Edit:
Nah, never mind. It's not a buffer overflow (I don't think so anyway), but any ideas on why it's scanning as two files?

From the AV log file I get:
E:\Temp\UFO.jpg\UnnamedStream_1
E:\Temp\UFO.jpg

If it's of any relevance it could be a picture of a model airplane. If I was to bet, it�s probably a bird.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by Seth76]

I don't know..take a look at the borderline between the background trees and the sky the pixel colors don't match up at all. . This photo looks photoshopped to hell. Even take a look at the ground closest to you in the picture and compare it to the background mountains. It doesn't seem like a real life pic. As for the UFO, IMO, it doesn't resemble anything.

Looks like you added the background mountains. Anyone who has photoshop check out the background because i know for a fact you can backgrounds that look life like to any picture with photoshop tutorials.

This may answer why this file came as two seperates. (my photoshop knowledge is limitied so i could be wrong)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join