It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been murdered in your dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hope this is the right place.

Have any of you ever been murdered in your dreams. Shot, stabbed, run over, poisoned?

I have had this dream twice and the strange thing about it is that the soul of the person who murders me goes with me when I am murdered.

In both of the dreams I was shot in the head but I continued to be a living spirit. I did know that I was murdered and did see myself lying on the floor as my soul left my body but the person who shot me was also beside me as I departed as a spirit.

I have been working on a free energy experiment for several years so I can be paranoid at times and I guess this could relate to the reason I had the dreams.
The two dreams were in the context of higher ups putting a hit on me.
Very clear vivid dreams.

Anyone else have a similar dream?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I once had a dream where I was being chase by people and getting getting in a stand off with them, any way by the end of the dream I end up putting a gun in my mouth and shooting my self with the last bullet. I woked up all freak out and I had this lead taste in my mouth, I just got up and started spitting trying to get the taste out of my mouth, it was one of the weirdest dreams I had ever had in my life, my heart was racing my head was pounding, I have never had a dream so intense, heck i"ve been some hairy situations that didn't freak me out half as much

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I die all the time. One I am a sex doll who is fed to a petting zoo, another I am getting killed by a herd of mongeese, then trhere is one where I am running from someone, then he catches me and kills me, I die all the time. Strange isn;t it? Pisses me off to cause I wake up everytime I die, so it's 2pm and I'm wide awake because I just got eaten by a herd of mongeese. And no one will shut up, it's like "IT'S TWO O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON AND PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!"

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
when i die in my dreams (which seems to happen a lot these days), i am either shot, impaled or i fall from a building

i seem to linger before dying though, and i get a look at what is happening around me. i see wierd and disturbing things

i hope my dreams are not premonitions

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i dont ever recall being murdered, but i fell off a cliff and when i hit the bottom i woke up. my mother also occasionally has dreams of killing someone then chopping them up down the lake we live by, then she cant remember why she did it and she feels bad and she knows she did something wrong.

[edit on 4/3/2005 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I once had a shotgun pointed to my face. I was in a hostage situation and I tried to help someone when the guy put the shotgun to my face. It seemed like it took forever for me to wake up from that. It was like in slowmotion with the gun in my face.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ive died twice in the same dream. The reason for this was because me and my friend were being chased down by someone (do not remember who it was or why we were being chased). I went a different way than my friend and ran down a dark alley(total opposite of what i would normally do). I was cornered and the guy shot me to death. Almost instantly after dying i entered my friends body who was hiding nearby. The guy also found me then shot me to death. I then was the guy with the gun!! But this soon ended as I finally woke up on my friends couch....

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Let's see.... I've had several freaky dreams where I die. I've been shot in the face getting onto a bus, torn apart by a werewolf, died in several car crashes, and was devoured by a shark on several occassions as well. I've even had dreams before where I've killed people. Part of the reason I have such a hard time getting to sleeping is because of freaky dreams and nightmares. *sigh* It stinks.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
after years of being haunted by who i called the "shadow man", I had a dream(? ) where I woke up, saw him standing in my bedroom doorway and then he shot me. I felt the pressure in my head, and it all went dark. After a while, all these thoughts started rushing through my head about life and what the true meaning of life is, and what was realy important. Then things started getting brighter, and I was begining to see again, even though everything was still blurry for a bit. I could feel the warm sticky blood all over me start to slowly dissappear with every new thought about life I had. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror just intime to watch the last bit of blood vanish.

I learned a lot that night. I am not sure it was even a dream. In the morning my mom wanted to know what I dremt about because she could hear me talking (in my sleep?) and running to the bathroom. I know in my heart that it realy happened, it just sounds better in my head to say it was a dream.

That night was a turning point in my life. I was never the same again. Never saw that "shadow man" again either. Which is too bad, because I would like to thank him. Somehow I thinks he already knows that though.

new topics

top topics

join