It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thelibra wins WATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Congratulations to thelibra for winning this month's Way Above Top Secret award!

I was particularly impressed with this thread:

Hard Evidence: Tip of the Pyramid, Gov. Contrator Conspiracies

Great work thelibra!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Congrats thelibra. Your posts are always great to read.
You also had wats in January right? Looks like you are up there for WATS of the year.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I concur, he did alot of research in the origional post, and didn't stop there. He kept adding more info.

A must read for Americans.

Good job.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Congratulations The Libra.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Congratulations thelibra and thank you! Great work, good reading. Keep it up please.

sofi

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Congrats thelibra, well deserved.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well Deserved TheLibra, congrats

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A sincere congratulations, thelibra, on your winning of WATS.

Well deserved.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well done! TheLibra

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Congratulations, thelibra........much deserved.......appreciate your wrok and look forward to the future....

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well done indeed!!

Keep up the great work!!

Thank you for contributing to ATS!!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I really appreciate it, everyone. Thank you.

And also, to everyone, an apology. Sometimes I get overzealous about a topic or viewpoint, and end up posting something self-righteous. Or I get bent out of shape about the way certain things are, and I post something stupid. Usually when this happens, I'm having a terrible day, and I take it out on whoever is reading. I've been making an effort to correct this, and hope I have not overly offended anyone too much in the past. If I ever do this again (and most likely will, being a human and capable of mistakes), please feel free to call me out on it.

As for the Government Contractor thread so many of you applauded, I am continuing the research of it, but it is slow and paranoid going. I'm getting some friends involved in it as well, which should hopefully speed things up. Anyway, I don't wish to toot my own horn about it, but rather let you know that though the thread is inactive at the moment, the research is not. I just didn't want to waste anyone's time till I had something worth posting on it.

Again, thank you all, and thank you to the Mods, who have provided me such a great forum with which to discuss viewpoints with others. I've had a great time here, and will continue to have a great time for as long as they provide it.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Way to go, thelibre. Your work on the Government Contractor Conspiracy has been really amazing. And some of your other threads haven't been bad either

Kudos!

-VW

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Congratulations thelibra! Your clarity and scope of research is excellent and you are always humbly focused on sharing the results thereof, rather than seeking the admiration of your peers. Well deserved! Keep it up.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Great goin Libra. Well Deserved.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Congrats!

I just read that post, very good research.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As an odd way of thanking you all I spent a few hours this weekend making a new avatar. Everyone here is so creative with theirs, so I figured I'd try my own hand at putting some effort into it. Hope it's okay.

The artwork itself is by my favorite propaganda-style artist, Aidan Hughes, I only animated it.

Again, thank you all very much.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That's an excellent job with the animation Libra! Good job on the WATS award too.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sweet Avatar. Very Nice job all around with the animation and the choice of design styles. Its classy and nifty too.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I like the new av, but somehow I'll always think of thelibra as the detective guy from the previous avatar. Fits your style so well.
But hey, an avatar is just an avatar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join