It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Addictive Song/s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok, you all know songs that you hear 2 words from it and it is stuck in your head for the next 10 days. Tub Thumping by Chumbawamba is my #1 pick. I heard someone say "knock down" on COPS, and in the end I spent 3 bucks for the CD because it would not leave my head.

Another addictive one to me is Alien Sex by Artificial Intelligence, a band from Japan.

Or Iko Iko by anyone. Iko Iko is the song done by more bands then any other song, ever. Grateful Dead, Taii Jakku, Arron Carter(proves he is gay, even Grateful dead had a woman sing the part "look at my man all dressed in green, Iko Iko I'm dead, he's not a man he's a lover machine, chocobo fi ma nay."but he didn't, he sung it) BuckWheat Zydeco, Bob Marley, Goombay Dance Band, The Belle Star Sisters, and many many more.

Edit: DAMN IT!!! Now I am whistling Iko Iko cause it stuck in my head..... NOOOO!!!!

[edit on 1-4-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
how 'bout "because I got high" by Afroman. You can't forget the words or the catchy beat. ironiclly, the song is called "Because I got high". You get addicted on drugs after you're high (usually).

COINCIDENCE???????????? I think NOT.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Catfish]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have problems with "Happy Birthday"...

new topics

join