It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Light over Vatican Right Now???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
dont know what this might mean .. but for the Catholic .. oohhhhh boy !!!!!

PARIS (AFP) - Those who say eclipses herald history-shaping events will find support for their superstition when, on Friday, the Sun will be briefly plunged into darkness on the day of Pope John Paul II's funeral.

Astronomers, though, say the eclipse, while of a rare and intriguing type, was calculated long ago and is simply part of a ballet in celestial physics between the Sun, Earth and Moon.

It will be visible on Friday along an arc ranging from the southwestern Pacific to South America, at a time it will already be night in Rome.

The event will be a rare type called a "hybrid eclipse," expert Fred Espenak says on his website (sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...).

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ok first off What ive checked on the website for nasa shows that this phenomena would only appear for 45 seconds

sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

From what Ive heard there was more than 45 seconds of sighting this ball of light. So im sorry this does not stand up. And I am no expert but would someone have the time to explain what this phenomena is suppose to look like? In my head an eclipse is the shadow of a few planets going over each other. In my point of view if its night time in rome, Why would you see an eclipse? Maybe im all wrong... But somebody explain to me how this would be an explanation!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-May we all see the light -

gl2

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
To me that weird light over the Vatican is probably those abducting aliens trying, like Bush, to make propaganda in their favor at a moment in religious history. They want us to associate them with the pope: obey, obey, obey.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ummmm, I dont think its about aliens trying to get recognition from the people. But hum
maybe I dont see something. Please elaborate on your thoughts. Why do you think aliens would be trying to be gods? Im thinking more along the line of we dont know if it was a vehicule, a spacecraft or a lens flare.

Until I see photos that prove otherwise this is still a weird light case, that we do not know, if it is or not an alien craft. I would apreciate any insight you might have on this matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seing the light from above

gl2

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Okay, not "probably" those aliens, but read this story citing the video of the object by a man who claims to have seen it. www.unknowncountry.com...

If it is as he says, then it's not "gods" (I didn't say anything of the sort) but propaganda.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by gl2]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe its aliens paying there respect for a human being in such a high position.

Or not!

Interesting to know if this info is true.

Or just an April fools.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
Okay, not "probably" those aliens, but read this story citing the video of the object by a man who claims to have seen it. www.unknowncountry.com...

If it is as he says, then it's not "gods" (I didn't say anything of the sort) but propaganda.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by gl2]

GL2,
The image in the video you linked to does not depict the same thing that we saw.

As for other things: I have removed the tape and have to get a new vcr. I have to say, though, that I think the radio mast explanation is probably the correct one.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
coincidently interesting that your video broke with the tape in it isnt it? seems like somebody really doesnt want us to know.. yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
well ...

onlyinmydreams dont give up!

just look at some more photos

heres a few links
Time Magazine :::

www.time.com...

hmmm lets see
heres some National Geographic photos

www.nationalgeographic.com...

strangly enough however, i cant find a single photo of the vatican on the vaticans homepage
www.vatican.va...

ok ive found the best by far the BEST photo of the vatican (imo)
www.galenfrysinger.com...

this last picture i think may resolve this issue *(maybe)
im kinda disappointed

theres 3 radio towers behind the vatican ; all of them tall enough to possibly be the source of our "mysterious light"

take a close look at that last link; and find the first photo when you scroll down
Do any of these three radio towers correlate the exact position of the 'light'

??

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
bit of a shame out of all this thread theres not 1 photo of it accept for a link to some guys story... and all i see is a blob of light to the left above the VAT...... which could hav been photoshopped... kinda frustrating this thread
... wheres the dude with the busted video... u had any joy yet? lol

ive seen a ufo i think.. or was it a satelite? it was at night and high above me to my left like a star, but it was moving across the sky very slowly.. in a big semicircle... when it got totally to my right side (space of like 5 minuts) it got brighter then faded and vanished
that wasnt no star,, no plane, i hav it down as a satelite reflecting the sun???

[edit on 013030p://45041 by info_junkee]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im sure its something.

But what?!

Anyway I think its a good little conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Has this ever been confirmed or was there some socio-religeous cover up over the incident? I have a cousin who lives near Rome and said the population was fed dis-imformation for months that it was just some balloons or military flares but further witness actually saw beings in red square so some one MUST know something?? All the tourists must have taken piccies right?!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
dont worry peeps was just passing through and tying my shoelaces

glutamus maximus illuminatus as the pope would say.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I vaguely remember this from back then, but i found this. its a few days after the date of the original date in question.... but interesting that this all occurred around the the time Pope John Paul died.

www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join