It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Light over Vatican Right Now???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"Maybe its an angel waiting to take the pope to heaven."

LMAO he would get no special treatment if God was real. ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Vatican is up to it's old tricks again. Back in the day the churches used both simple and complex machinery to make miracles happen to maintain belief. I can't remember the inventors name off hand but someone may. May be an attempt by the vatican to enlighten their followers and give them what they so much need in order to live.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
no i saw the lights on tv they were moveing and did not have flashing lights like an airplane
so they are not the tower that many of you have posted

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevastra
"Maybe its an angel waiting to take the pope to heaven."

LMAO he would get no special treatment if God was real. ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.

Ya and we all get angels, or demons

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
its easy to see why the UFO community has so much difficulty in its task; to find the truth behind this phenomena

look at this thread for instance!

there was a reported UFO sighting; it was on TV , and many many people witnessed it

there has been many logical attempts to explain it , but on further review , our initial logical explanations concluded nothing at all

it was Not Explained
it remains Unexplained

and the thread is dying ... it seems

we should definatly notice this , because this is what happens when we actually have a genuine unexplained case

once it becomes unexplainable; at least from initial attempts at explanation; interest in it seems to drop?

why is that?
whats going on?

this is an amazing event; we need to find out what it was!

i feel that this event should be still buzzing on the board; but it seems its almost dead ...

hmmm any psychologists have any explanations as to why interest in the thread dies when we cannot explain it?

i would understand no one caring anymore if it were shown conclusively to be a hoax or something
but this remains unexplained

and where are the debunkers?

????

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Has anyone had the time to get a recording of the webcast or even a slight photo that we could all analyse to get more information. As we could easilly compare different photos taken from almost the same angle.

Furthermore this sighting is very very very important. If there was a light in the sky and there was something that could not be explained. This can well be proof that whatever it is was, was aware of current events (ok mind you will probably say, its not a state secret with the news and all) but it shows interest for this ONE event. Why is that? A religious person. He musthave had some influence to some extent to them whatever they are.

In every important part of our modern history you will see that these lights do apear or something vagelly simillar. Do we have anything on flights that were schedulled that night or even pirotechnical shows? do we have a radar that would have found that of a bizzare shape? lets dig this up if we want to have results.

Also the big picture. What does this man influence? what part of the world ? what does he do that can impact or change current society? Many questions and many people who can put the pieces together. I feel it needs to be looked at!

Peace to all creatures including groundhogs

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
yes it would be interesting to find out what it was. especialy since so many old religious paintings seem to have uso's in them as well. if this was indeed some type of ufo it would certainly clear up some questions about those paintings.

someone mentioned tapeing it but mabe he can't transfer to his computer i know i wouldn't be able to. it would be nice if he got the part on tape where the camera man seemed to foucus on it for a second, but he couldn't understand spanish so he had no idea if anything was said about it.

if we could get both a daytime shot from aproximatly the same place it would help as well.

just thought i'd add this onlyinmydreams yuo might change the title of the thread to something like stangelight over vatican as pope lies dieing as right now no longer realy aplys

[edit on 5-4-2005 by drogo]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That is bizarre if there really is a light. People say miracles go on all the time, I don't know why television doesn't show them. I'm sure that would get a lot of interest. Apparently the only people in this entire world who noticed it, were the few who commented in this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Anymore info on this today?And why have not any major news reports on any of this?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
well I just saw a similar shot to the one Telemundo was showing and there is currently no light in the spot that we saw the light in question.

so I am still clueless as to what if anything that light was.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It may be a warning light for aircraft, it may be a reflection of marsh gas off Venus, or... it may be Jesus, the light and the way

ON YOUR KNEES BOYS!!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I saw this light... it was on MSNBC. I don't know what it was, though... I guess I just assumed it was a radio tower and left it alone.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
interesting with the amount of people that were watching arround the globe (though not all of us had the view in question like me
), anyway with the number of people watching both via tv and live we have like 10 people who noticed something out of the ordinary. i must say that is one hell of a low percentage. on top of that it seems we realy do have an interesting mystery light on our hands. RIGHT IN FRONT of million's noses, can you say ouch.

i would realy like to see video and stills of it + daylight images from the same location to look for explainable things to rule them out if you will. as i stated earlyer this paticular case added with old painings is an intriquing possibility. does in fact the catholic church have important information hidden away about ufo's? they hoard information like a "dragon" hoards treasure. they aparently may even have their own brand of a spy network.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Don't forget that at night radio masts etc have lights on them so the can be seen by aircraft. If this was a moving or oscillating light I can see why people might get excited but it was just a plain old stationary light, in the rough location of a radio mast. I just put two and two together rationally. The fact that it was in front of millions of people and no one (except us lot) made a fuss should tell you something about how mysterious this light was (not very, in fact, not at all).

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's probably just the sun creating that with all the cameras pointed too high.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
interesting with the amount of people that were watching arround the globe (though not all of us had the view in question like me
), anyway with the number of people watching both via tv and live we have like 10 people who noticed something out of the ordinary. i must say that is one hell of a low percentage. on top of that it seems we realy do have an interesting mystery light on our hands. RIGHT IN FRONT of million's noses, can you say ouch.

That's because, sadly, not as many people are as observant as they should be.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There aint no Ufo above the vatican city...

Its probaly just the light of houses or apartments....
Italy is not flat....

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well,

Guess what? My VCR died yesterday and the tape that was in it --- footage and all --- is trapped and I fear that I will destroy it unless I disasemble the whole thing.

When I get the video back I'll rerun it again and compare it to the daytime photos that show the same camera angle. If the radio mast reaches up to the light I'll report it an declare 'case closed'... and if the mast doesn't line up with the light I'll try to keep this thread going.

As for a poster aboves comment that so few people saw it... well... instead of thinking of this being a situation where 10 people out of 1 million saw the thing we should look at this as a situation where 10 people out of all the people who were buzzing the UFO forum saw the thing. Many more people -- whom we have no contact with -- might have seen the same thing. Also... would the media talk about this if they noticed it as well? I doubt it... though the fact that the telemundo camera man panned over to it for a second indicates that he, at least, saw something that he thought was interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo

just thought i'd add this onlyinmydreams yuo might change the title of the thread to something like stangelight over vatican as pope lies dieing as right now no longer realy aplys

[edit on 5-4-2005 by drogo]

for some reason there is no 'edit' button on any of my posts in this thread.

In some ways that's better, anyways, because it ensures that we have an unedited record of what we were saying at the time.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
you are right i can't edit either

be gentle with removeing the tape if you open up the vcr look for tape tangles before anything else. if the tape is ok then you can probably find a way to manualy eject it. if tape is tangled try to GENTLY untangle it first, remember that tape media is very fragile and easy to corrupt. NO MAGNETS or magnetic screwdrivers. keep us posted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join