It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Light over Vatican Right Now???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
don't know if these daylight pics will help??? non are current pics relating to the thread though,, i'm still watching telemundo and the light hasn't come on back yet.

www.worldisround.com...

www.bluffton.edu...

www.punchstock.com...

and a night image (no light)
www.htmhell.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ty for the pictures worldwatcher

[edit on 1-4-2005 by zeta]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think that night-time pic for me posted by worldwatcher prooves its not the antenna mast. You cant see it there and its pretty much the same spot the current feed is coming from. A light on a mast like that would be on all the time too, so for me that says the light we're seeing now isnt from the antenna mast.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

-- Rome, Italy
-- 11:44pm Rome Time
-- 5:44pm Eastern Time
-- Facing West
-- Light Pollution ON

Saturn is viewable. I didn't see the image on TV so I don't know the angle.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Maybe its an angel waiting to take the pope to heaven. Is it still on? Would it be on in NY right now? I speak a little spanish. I might(emphasis on might) be able to understand. 5 years of spanish might pay off afterall

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i don't know much about antenna lights but do they dissappear and re-appear??

the light is back on.

i'm still watching telemundo, they are the only ones with this angle of pic, it's channel 13 if you're in South Florida btw.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
watch telemundo live
telemundo.feedroom.com...

they're doing a review kinda thing, wait for the live pics

[edit on 4-1-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
watch telemundo live
telemundo.feedroom.com...

they're doing a review kinda thing, wait for the live pics

Ive been watching it for a while and havent seen anything on the vatican yet.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok, guys,

Since I signed off hours ago daylight shots of the Vatican have come in. To summarize:
1)There IS a radio stack that is visible from the angle the camera was situated at that IS near the 'longitudinal' line that the light was situated at I hope that makes sense).
2)The radio stack isn't -- it seems -- at the same height as the light. I will have to replay the tape I made earlier next to the next live feed that comes in to confirm/disprove this.
3) The saturn theory that someone mentioned above is interesting (though I think the planet would have movedn, relatively speaking).

Sorry my typing is horrible tonight. I'm doing several things at once.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
well i want to know what the light is

i hope its a real UFO with aliens in it

if it Does turn out to be the non-sensational radio antenna; i will not think bad of you onlyinmydreams

i am always very interested in anything you have to say
and i think of you as one of the only intelligent people that visit this board

now lets find out if its a UFO or antenna

plus--- check out the news headline about the Austrailian 'ufo sighting'
its quite interesting

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Any updates on this? I just saw the shot with the dome and the antenna mast for the first time and it looks too low to be the source of the light. There doesn't seem to be anything around even close to the height of the dome.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
can anybody post mor photos of this? i cant exactly see anythin from those pics.. i havnt got those channels and doubt il see anything on UK tv but il keep lookin.

[edit on 073030p://47047 by info_junkee]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i agree
i cannot find any photos that show Anything taller than the Dome....

whatever the light was; it doesnt seem to be a fixed structure visable during the day

lol
looks like we got a serious 'unidentified hovering object' here on our hands

great find onlyinmydreams
great find indeed!!

for some reason i think you have good luck with UFO stuff
u always fall onto something juicy

lol

keep up the good work bro

btw- ive seen alot of ufos in my short life, plus a rather close up observation of a metallic disk with maroonish lights on it hover over my hometown odessa texas *very near Rosewell NM*
it was very similar to the ufo depicted in your photo avatar , Onlyinmydreams
it was 'segmented' *as i saw it from the bottom* and it appeared exactly like the story in the bible "the Wheel in the Sky keeps on Turning" -journey song from 1970s lol
it made no sound whatso ever and plus
this thing was flying relativly low over a city of population 100,000
Right over my backyard dude! lol brave aliens huh?

the Disk -metal craft thing is Real i know from expierance
what operates it? i dont know
im guessing alien beings due to the fact ive seen on at least 5 occasions during a UFO sighting 2 military jet fighters approch the ufo from 2 angles; one from 0 degrees, the other jet coming in roughly 90degrees in relation to the other one; to "Box it in" as they say

but alas the "ufo" always shot off upwards into , er, outer space and the 2 jets would just turn around and go home

those f16s are Nothing compared to the speed of the UFO and have no chance of ever catching it speed wise- until we make our own spacecraft

no need to believe me; i believe myself fully enough to compensate for a thousand peoples disbelief

oh ya and ive seen a ufo piloted by a drunk, alien
it hang out for a long time at least 15minutes
it would gas. break. gas break gas break gas break gas break
FOR 15 MINUTES!!!
me and my friend Tim were like OMG THIS IS SO NUTS!!! A ALIEN ON '___'! loool
and during this particular sighting , the typical 2 military jets came to see what it was and it instantly took off straight upwards at no less than mach 50
call the airport control tower thats only 12miles away from my backyard *the best viewpoint for UFOS in texas, obviously*
well i asked the airport controllers 'what was that fancy object moving around all fast, and what were the 2 military fighter jets doing intercepting it? did you see that on radar?"
their answer is always "No No No No we didnt see anything at all!"

but we all know those liars can see simple F 16 falcons on their radar screens
yet they deny it
i am denying ignorance
they are denying the truth

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I dont get those stations, i cannot see it. However, from the sounds of it, it doesnt sound like a radio light. Radio antenna lights strobe on and off at a pretty steady pace, the red ones do. This light isnt red is it? If its white, its probably not a radio antenna mast.

If red lights are visible along with the strange light, then its definitely not the mast.

Could it be perhaps a special baloon or float or something that they lit up through the night for the vigil? Or a spot light?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
yea i know what your talking about i saw it lastnight i was thinking to my self ufo lol

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If it was there the night before i seriously doubt it was a UFO of any kind...

Dont lights on antenna's and towers usually blink? If this light isnt blinking thats kind of odd... I thought it was almost Mandatory that they blinked, so the airplanes in the area knew what it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Could it be a leftover from April fools? Cause everyone's talking about it yet have posted *no* pictures. Thanks in advance,

-Nazgarn

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's Rome, its wan't built in a day, and it has millions of residents. It would be unavoidable for people not to say something about it, if it were the idea you assumed. Embrace the ATS slogan.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that the Requiem Mass should be playing Live now on several channels. Maybe a chance to see the same in daylight? I have no clue about the 'geography' of the vatican, so I wouldn't know where to begin looking for it.

Here in Norway the only channel I've found which airs it is EuroNews..

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There are lots of candles burning in the Vati# right now; light does trippy stuff to night sky. "Could be something" Christ almighty guys.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by sevastra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join