It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellows?.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have been hearing alot about a type of alien race known as the "Yellows". I havent been able to acquire much info about this race though....other than the fact that they are rarely spotted due to their timid nature....thay are not so bold as the greys or reptilians...perhaps they are a subserviant race....any info or comments on these very interesting alien life forms....

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe they live underwater and travel in a Yellow Submarine!

But seriously, I have heard of them....they are related to the Oranges or Nordics.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There are no yellows... are there? I've never heard of that, and there isn't any reference so far.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
yeah, im trying to find some documentation rather than just discussion...anyone with info please contribute...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"This creature has been seen on the island of Puerto Rico as well as in the southern United States and is said to be responsible for numerous animal mutilations. It has been called the "Chupacabra" since the first animal found dead with mysterious marks on its body was a goat completely drained of blood! To learn more go to the Chupacabra Home Page

Description : A short, agile creature. The head and large eyes closely resemble those of the "grey" aliens leading some to believe that they may be genetically related. Protruding fangs and a long, pointed tongue [see picture] are used to kill animals and drain them of blood through small puncture wounds on the neck. The skin is mottled with green/yellow/black patches and is said to have chameleon like qualities. Folds of skin on its back and arms help it move along the ground at great speed and maybe even glide for some distance. It has three clawed digits on each hand and foot. Though the creature is intelligent as it has managed to evade capture for many years, it probably is not sentient and unable to manipulate tools."

Perhaps this is what i had heard about...ill post any new finds aswell

www.mufor.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Uforia....looks like a reptillian. I don't believe in retillians. I think they are silly. People say they can shape shift. Like that George Bush is one? That's silly isn't it?

I do like the section at the bottom of the site you posted about the Nordics...also known as yellows or oranges.....very few people seem to have info on them...but they do exist along with many other human-like aliens from other parts of the universe. Actually I believe they are human!!

Personally, I was a Pleiadian in my last life.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A peladian in your last life?....How do you know this Zabilgy....is there any way you can tell me what i was in my past life?.....im not quite sure if i believe in reincarnation though...but i try to keep an open mind about these types of things.....do you think the pope will be reincarnated Zabilgy?
Maybe he will come back as a farm animal like a chicken....and he will be their savior and they will revolt and we will no longer be able to harvest them for food....that would suck.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

A peladian in your last life?....How do you know this Zabilgy....is there any way you can tell me what i was in my past life?.....im not quite sure if i believe in reincarnation though...but i try to keep an open mind about these types of things.....do you think the pope will be reincarnated Zabilgy?
Maybe he will come back as a farm animal like a chicken....and he will be their savior and they will revolt and we will no longer be able to harvest them for food....that would suck.

A psychic told me. I think you were a squirrel in your past life. I'm not sure we regress when we reincarnate. But if the Pope was to come back as a chicken, he would certainly be King of the Chickens! Would it be a sin UFOria if one was to eat the Pope chicken? I mean, what if you did it by msitake? Would the chicken Pope wear a funny hat so you'd know not to eat him??

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Youd know it was the pope beacause he be shakin around uncontrollably and mumbling.....Hed also be passing out little crackers to the other chickens and wed have to watch him around the little boy chickens....God....dont strike me down....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So, UFOria, what you're saying is the Pope chicken would be doing a form of the Chicken Dance?? Oh...the circle of life.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
why are so many so certain yellows dont exist...but are so willing to believe that greys and reptilians do?....what sence does this make....have you ever seen a grey...a reptilian....God for that matter....ill answer for you NO!!!! but it does not mean they do not exist....

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I can only think of three references to "yellows".

First, the "overseer" aliens described by Streiber, and depicted on the cover of Communion, are sometimes called "yellows" as well as "greens", as they are described as yellow-green.

Second, there are the yellowish Asian-looking MIBs, largely reported in the 60's and 70's.

Finally, there are the little yellow Chupacabra-like aliens reported in Latin American countries such as Brazil, etc. (a similar creature is also described as being red often also).

So I'm not sure which you're asking about, though it seems the third type. The cases for this type are few in number as I recall, scarcely less than a handfull. If you know of some, might be a good idea to post links to what you've turned up. It should be noted that the "Chupacabra" has about as many varied descriptions as there are varieties of mushrooms, so hard to make a good case for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think we need some anchorman like icke to "plug" the yellows on the net and in the media, after that, the amount of sightings and people claiming to be in telepathic contact with them will quadruple overnight!

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ya know, if we don't stop labeling these aliens by their colors, then how can we ever expect them to live in peace with us?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
We label ourselves by color, but perhaps I'm getting too deep today...hehe...

top topics

join